• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction New! - Cold Water Extraction Mega Thread & FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I definitely felt the sedative effects after a few hours! For the first few hours I found it to be a very nice, euphoric high. After that I found myself zoning out and finding it hard to focus -- but in quite a pleasant way. So definitely a result, if you ask me.

Although having said that I find myself accidentally overdosing on that combination and then feeling like shit for hours.

With regards to the extra step, I've left my solution for hours before and noticed no benefit to filtering it within about 5 minutes. Maybe it genuinely is that those tablets are no good for CWE. Have you ever had a codeine high before though? It might not even work on you if not. You don't know yet.

As far as I know from personal experience, that statement about redosing has no fact to it whatsoever. I find redosing to achieve the cumulative desired effect very effective and often perform CWEs throughout the day either to sustain my current high or because I want to get higher.

Cheers man. Next process will be to dissolve about 30-35 of the Chemist's Own (Mr. Blonde's fav), pour into shirt, SQUEEEEZE and filter what comes out.

Will use 150 - 200ml chilled water.

I mean, I'm not that fazed if it doesn't really knock me down, not as if i'm spending hundreds of dollars, ya know?

Least I'm getting SOMEthing out of it! =D

^you really only need to use 2mL per pill, so essentially you needn't use anymore than 60-70 mL of water in total. excessive amounts of water allow for larger amounts of APAP to dissolve though the amount should be of no harm with 150-200mL of water. i personally prefer to use a little extra water myself to create a false belief that im not trapping any codeine in the sludge. kind of bizaar, hey?

Top tip for CWE

Hi guys,

i just thought i'd share my top tip for guaging how much apap/paracetamol is in the final product of a cwe.

step 1 - perform a full cwe.

step 2 - measure the amount of solution your cwe has yielded.

step 3 - measure out an identical amount of clean water.

step 4 - crush one apap/paracetamol tablet and place contents into the clean water

step 5 - stir until it is dissolved.

step 6 - taste the nasty solution (don't drink it thicko!)

step 7 - taste your cwe end product.

if your apap/paracetamol solution tastes more apapy than your cwe product then you have less than 500mg of apap in your solution and therefore you do not have anything to worry about!!

if your cwe end product tastes more apapy than your apap solution then you have more than 500mg in your end product. if this is the case add another half apap tablet to the solution and repeat the taste test. repeat as often as necessary until the solutions are comparable. the amount of apap in your cwe end product will therefore be similar to the amount in your apap only solution.

hope this helps those who are new to cwe and are therefore a bit paranoid about just how much apap they are taking.

take care guys

kay-jay

quick question for mr blonde - you mention in an earlier post that the buzz from a codeine cwe is pleasant when mixed with anti-histamine. will any anti-histamine do the trick? and how many would you reccomend taking?

hope you can help!!

cheers

kay-jay

^^ About 25mg of promethazine (phenergan) just after it's all kicked in works...

My process/amount must have worked this evening. I was glad for the promethazine when the almighty histamine response went off! Normally I don't get much of a histamine response, but before was the full catastrophe - itching, red face etc...

Good times tho lol!

does the anti-histamine add to the buzz tho? or does it just stop you itching?
i quite like itchin you see.

cheers

kay-jay;)

does the anti-histamine add to the buzz tho? or does it just stop you itching?
i quite like itchin you see.

cheers

kay-jay;)

Ugh. I personally hate the trademark opiate itch. Fortunately I don't really feel it until I've done about the equivalent of 600mg of codeine or so. I don't see how anyone can find the itching pleasant!

Is the anti-histamine supposed to stop you itching or enhance the high? I haven't heard any reports of use for the latter, so I'm assuming the former which makes it useless to me. But I have plenty of various anti-histamines laying around should it be the latter (specifically about 1000 cetirizine hydrochloride 20mg).

I've been feeling incredibly ill this week. Ironically that's when most people start doing their opiates but I personally haven't. And I think the withdrawal's made me feel even worse. I've been taking them for such a long time and in such high doses that I suffer very noticeable and pretty strong withdrawal symptoms when I don't.

Hope everyone's enjoying their CWEs. %)

Last edited:
Hey everyone! :)

I've read every post so far, and just wanted to clear something up as I'm a bit of a noob and just wanted to make sure I don't kill myself :p

I have 10x Panadeine Forte (Paracetemol 500mg + Codeine 30mg) and 10x Panafen Plus (Ibuprofen 200mg + 12.8mg Codeine)

Is it ok to crush these all up together and then follow the CWE steps as listed in previous posts?

How much actual watery-goodness is ok to drink, a shot glass full or make up a glass full with the run-off + extra water + cordial? I know it depends on a bunch of variables, but better to be safe than sorry!

Much love all, and sorry for being a noob!

Mav

Hey everyone! :)

I've read every post so far, and just wanted to clear something up as I'm a bit of a noob and just wanted to make sure I don't kill myself :p

I have 10x Panadeine Forte (Paracetemol 500mg + Codeine 30mg) and 10x Panafen Plus (Ibuprofen 200mg + 12.8mg Codeine)

Is it ok to crush these all up together and then follow the CWE steps as listed in previous posts?

How much actual watery-goodness is ok to drink, a shot glass full or make up a glass full with the run-off + extra water + cordial? I know it depends on a bunch of variables, but better to be safe than sorry!

Much love all, and sorry for being a noob!

Mav

That's fine. I regularly combine 2 or 3 different medicines (whatever I manage to obtain) together in one CWE -- it makes no difference.

You can add whatever you like to the result to make it more palatable. Personally I just keep a cup of tea or something with a similarly strong taste nearby to wash away the opiate taste which, I must say, I absolutely hate.

1st CWE

Hey Everyone!

1st CWE done and I have a couple of Qs....

Is it supposed to taste terrible?

With endocet 10/325, is the final product supposed to be just kinda a lil' milky?

Thanks in advance.

-LC

Hey Everyone!

1st CWE done and I have a couple of Qs....

Is it supposed to taste terrible?

With endocet 10/325, is the final product supposed to be just kinda a lil' milky?

Thanks in advance.

-LC

1. Yes. I can't fucking stand the taste. I keep something else at hand to wash it down. Some people have said it's not too bad but I guess that's a personal thing.

2. I get various coloured results (because I use a variety of different medicines and I do no quantity measurement for the water etc.) and cloudy/milky is very common and completely normal.

Hi guys,

i just thought i'd share my top tip for guaging how much apap/paracetamol is in the final product of a cwe.

step 1 - perform a full cwe.

step 2 - measure the amount of solution your cwe has yielded.

step 3 - measure out an identical amount of clean water.

step 4 - crush one apap/paracetamol tablet and place contents into the clean water

step 5 - stir until it is dissolved.

step 6 - taste the nasty solution (don't drink it thicko!)

step 7 - taste your cwe end product.

if your apap/paracetamol solution tastes more apapy than your cwe product then you have less than 500mg of apap in your solution and therefore you do not have anything to worry about!!

if your cwe end product tastes more apapy than your apap solution then you have more than 500mg in your end product. if this is the case add another half apap tablet to the solution and repeat the taste test. repeat as often as necessary until the solutions are comparable. the amount of apap in your cwe end product will therefore be similar to the amount in your apap only solution.

hope this helps those who are new to cwe and are therefore a bit paranoid about just how much apap they are taking.

take care guys

kay-jay

Ah, I missed this. That's pretty cool but not as useful for people who don't know what opiates and paracetamol are supposed to taste like.

Every opiate I've taken has tasted the same. It's a very bitter taste and even if you swallow a tiny amount, you should be able to taste it very strongly at the back of your mouth and down your throat. It leaves a horrible aftertaste if not washed down.

If it serves as any reassurance to any of you CWE first-timers, as long as you're not being stupid with the amount of water used, you shouldn't even be able to dissolve enough paracetamol/ibuprofen/whatever to overdose or even take more than a standard dose. The best acid test is just to see if you've got a nice, healthy chunk of solid left at the end. If so, you're not going to die so just roll with it.

I don't remember being worried when I did my first CWE. But I'd experimented with plenty of other drugs before so I guess I'm more hardened than most. If you worry too much, you'll guide yourself into a bad place. Think positively and you'll enjoy the high so much more.

I estimate I've now done more than 500 CWEs in total and I'm still absolutely fine. I'm probably a good example of why you shouldn't take opiates though since I'm both physically and psychologically addicted. But I can still give some of the best advice here, in a bad way.

Last edited:
Careful using that much Tramadol (seizure risk) without using an Anti-Epileptic.
Also, I want to ask if you noticed much difference from using 500mg of Codeine instead of 400mg. It's just that the ceiling dose of Codeine is ~400mg so using more than this is usually a waste, but there are people who are able to metabolize more than others so you could be one of those.

Sorry I didn't answer your quantity question earlier, I missed it because I wasn't at my best that evening. Fucking sick everywhere. I was just reading through the topic again to see if there's anyone I can help.

I've heard about this "ceiling" but I've heard different figures for what it actually is and I'm quite skeptical. Some say 300, some say 400. All I know is that I need a shitload of codeine to get high. My ceiling is definitely higher than 400 because 400 only gives me a mild high and it's definitely increased over time with my tolerance. The whole thing is a strange concept. I couldn't really testify for or against the existence of an upper limit in my own body because I take a random amount, I get high and then I take more as necessary. I'd hate to think that I'm wasting drugs but I'd hate even more to think that I'm going to reach a stage where my body won't be able to metabolise enough to get high again.

Maybe someone with even more knowledge of the science behind it than me can help out.

1. Yes. I can't fucking stand the taste. I keep something else at hand to wash it down. Some people have said it's not too bad but I guess that's a personal thing.

2. I get various coloured results (because I use a variety of different medicines and I do no quantity measurement for the water etc.) and cloudy/milky is very common and completely normal.

Thank you!

Yeah, I didn't do much of a measurement for my water amount...just about a half a cup for 3 endos.

I have a couple of more Qs if you don't mind...

1- Can you save some of your final product, and how?

2- How do you make it sniffable?

Once again, Thank you....

-LC

Thank you!

Yeah, I didn't do much of a measurement for my water amount...just about a half a cup for 3 endos.

I have a couple of more Qs if you don't mind...

1- Can you save some of your final product, and how?

2- How do you make it sniffable?

Once again, Thank you....

-LC

You can keep the end result in any sealed container and it'll be fine for consumption in a few days time or whatever. I've kept dissolved opiates in a plastic tupperware container for several days and had no problem. Keep it out of intense light or heat though.

Personally I prefer to just drink the solution. There's no real benefit to snorting it but if you must, you can always evaporate the result to just leave a solid which you can then mash up.

Actually, there is! Haha.

I just finished my first CWE! :-D I took a pic of the final 'goo' that's left over, and a pic of the watery-goodness! Is it against Bluelight rules to post such pics?

Thanks! <3

Actually, there is! Haha.

I just finished my first CWE! :-D I took a pic of the final 'goo' that's left over, and a pic of the watery-goodness! Is it against Bluelight rules to post such pics?

Thanks! <3

I can see you're quite pleased with it then! ;)

I'm afraid I don't know whether or not you can post your pictures but it sounds like you did a good job.

You're quite welcome <3

Status
Not open for further replies.