• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

neurontin ?

Taking more later should be effective, personally I think tolerance to the more pleasurable effects (but not to all effects) develop on the scale of weeks, rather than days.

So I probably wouldn't re-dose very often, but once in a while wouldn't hurt. I don't think I'd take a full dose when re-dosing, though...I think the half life of Neurontin is longer than the length of appreciable effects.

Hope you enjoy your first time though, if you liked Lyrica you should enjoy Neurontin.

Cool, thanks. I also meant to ask if anyone has combined it with piracetam. Piracetam certainly changes or potentiates some things so I wondered if there is an interaction of any kind.

^^ Agreed

I'm pretty excited... I haven't had a chance to experiment with anything new in a long time, and if it's anything like Lyrica, even if it's only half as good, I'm in for a nice day

Neurontin is almost exactly like Lyrica but quite a bit more sedating IMO, slightly less euphoric and obviously you need much more mg for mg. It also messes with your stomach a bit more (I think this is due to the higher doses though).

Have fun!

I haven't mixed it with piracetam, but since piracetam seems to decrease synaptic transmission(at least for some neurons), I'd probably leave the piracetam dose out for the day, or start with a slightly lower dose of of both.

It's probably safe to mix in your amounts, I'm just cautious about mixing things that have the potential to act as CNS depressants.

Xorkoth said:
Cool, thanks. I also meant to ask if anyone has combined it with piracetam. Piracetam certainly changes or potentiates some things so I wondered if there is an interaction of any kind.
I combine 600 mg of Lyrica with 3 grams of Piracetam and 12 mg of Selegiline every day. No problems here. And I've never heard of contraindications between benzos and MAOI's...if anything you may just have to monitor or lower your dose like you do with Opiates.

Hexxx- You should be ok, like I said above. If I remember right, Syrian Rue also inhibits MAO-A, so I don't know if that means anything when combining with Lyrica.

its been stated already on this thread about the other stuff, but I also really like the high. Its floaty and heady/spacey/stumbly. Overall very satisfying.

As stated good for: comedowns, rls in wd, some wierd pain

I was expecting to get solid pills rather than caps, so I didn't think about rectal or nasal dosing. But would that be effective, or am I better off just eating them?

Last edited:
Yep, thats 100 mg neurontin...Hey, isnt this NOT a pill ID site? XD

I haven't tried snorting them, I heard it hurts though. Plus with that much powder it seems a little counterproductive, you'd clog your nose before making it through the first few hundred milligrams. Then again, it IS highly water soluble, but...

I'd just eat em and accept the lengthy come up time.

Good point... I don't spend any time in OD usually. :eek:

Not even senior ones. ;)

So... the Neurontin is good. I took 1100mg, and I think I'm going to just take the rest (900 more).

^^^
I saw something about insufflation earlier.

Gabapentin is the most vile tasting chemical I have ever had the displeasure of ingesting. I used to do the Agent Lemon DXM extraction shit, and that stuff was not as bad as gabapentin. First time I tasted it I gagged and dry heaved on impulse.

TheTwighlight said:
^^^
I saw something about insufflation earlier.

Gabapentin is the most vile tasting chemical I have ever had the displeasure of ingesting. I used to do the Agent Lemon DXM extraction shit, and that stuff was not as bad as gabapentin. First time I tasted it I gagged and dry heaved on impulse.

I snorted it a couple times.

Damn right, it tastes like shit.

Xorkoth said:
Not even senior ones. ;)

So... the Neurontin is good. I took 1100mg, and I think I'm going to just take the rest (900 more).

nice, let us know how the whole time went for ya!

Wait a minute...who says Naproxen potentiates Lyrica or Gabapentin? Does anyone have a link to the post that says this?

I heard form someone that neurontin and some kind of benzo would help TONS w/ the withdrawals of suboxone. I'm only experiencing SEVERE anxiety and SEVERE dysphoria, so bad I almost end up in the ER. I've looked in the mega thread (suggested by moderator )which didn't help much. I also made a thread on this which got closed, I was really thinking that thread would help and it was easy. Now I can't do any of the simple things, losing my mind :(

I'm seeing my psych doc tuesday and he'll help me out with pretty much anything.

I would like to go there with knowledge on which meds that would help me get off the subs without me completely losing my mind, also losing my job. If that happens than everything in my life will be worthless. I don't want to do anything stupid because of my family.

Brock- I can say from experience that Neurontin or Lyrica can be a great help for any kind of Opiate (or benzo) withdrawal. Really helps in the anxiety department. Also with pain such as RLS. If you doctor is willing, try to get a Lyrica script, it's a bit more powerful.

Good luck with everything.

I have to disagree with ya there... Gabapentin(neurontin) can be real nice sometimes. 900mg+ will give a nice heavy drunk/stoned type high, only better. Me and my friends who've used it all agree it is a nice recreational drug. Makes me do stupid things, some euphoria, bump into door frames, talk shite etc etc.... Thats recreational to me...

I agree with this exactly

tyvm

mitragyna said:
Brock- I can say from experience that Neurontin or Lyrica can be a great help for any kind of Opiate (or benzo) withdrawal. Really helps in the anxiety department. Also with pain such as RLS. If you doctor is willing, try to get a Lyrica script, it's a bit more powerful.

Good luck with everything.

I've been having troubles getting info like yours here tonight..I can barley even thing right now...Thank you very much:)

Interesting you say that. Whenever my brother decides to take some of my gabapentin he always gets an "edge". He also says it makes him crave nicotine much more than usual. Interesting drug it is!

I agree about the nicotine part, or atleast cigs in general.

Anytime I take benzos, opiates, alcohol, or gabapentin - I enjoy smoking cigs so much better, and usually smoke 2x as much