• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

neurontin ?

There is a post on here about this, but it's under gabapentin (generic for Neurontin). But anyways....

I'm prescribed 400mg 5xa day, and I love it. It's crazy that basically ANY doctor will prescribe it so easily.

The effects for me are great. I wouldn't call it a "high," per se, but it calms my anxiety and puts me in a great mood, and give me a ton of motivation. It helps with my hangovers a LOT, and it also helps when I'm fiending out for dope. Since it acts on the same receptors (GABA - hense the name) as benzos, it's like the benzos, but without the heavy sedation. That's just me though...

I usually won't smoke MJ as it will give me terrible anxiety, though the couple times I had neurontin (.6g) smoking was extremely enjoyable on top of its effects, and no anxiety. Benzos won't even do that for me.

Edit: I'd have to try it more to see if the effect was consistent. Also, the neurontin was enjoyable on its own.

I am currently under the heavy influence of the three things you mentioned. it feels wonderful. if you want to try it i did 1500mg of neurontin but i did the gram first. thirty minutes later i did the other five hundred mgs. this is the time i took like three mgs of klonopin as well. about thirty minutes after that i took 90mgs of temazepam. they all seemed to come together at ther right time and it is quite euphoric. i'm glad my doc gave me like three hundred and something of these and he took me off of it within a week. So, i have had a lot to work with since then haha

this thread should be able to teach the people who don't believe in neurontin's recreational potential that it does have recreational aspects that can be very intense if the whole thing is done right. neurontin isn't bad by itself, but mixing benzos and weed takes it to another level

hope you and all BLs have a great night!

I am not prescribed gabapentin but a friend well I thought was a friend gave me some for my sciatica and now I'm hooked I was taking 2×300mg a day this person has now been taken off them and I only have 12 left I am worried sick of what to do the person that gave me them has now been put on pregablin and he he has given me some 200mg and I don't know whether I should take these or not I wish I could just stop all together but I have been reading up on this and it's not advised to just stop I am a recovering addict I stopped taking 85mls of methadone and diazepam and I was absolutely fucked for almost a year but the withdrawal from gabapentin is horrible nothing like iv experienced before I have got myself down to 1 300mg per day but can't stop taking it i can't just cold turkey as I work in am going to go see my doctor and ask if she can help wean me off them as I don't want to be on them I want my life back just at this moment my life is being controlled by this 1 tablet it's another addiction all over again and I'm disgusted at the person for giving me them he told me they were non addictive fkn dirty liar I really don't know what to do I am a strong person and can handle withdrawal but this is horrible and I don't know what to expect as iv never withdrawn longer than a few hours before I take 1 does anyone know how bad it gets and how long it lasts thanks