• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

Surely you can't argue that wanting to know the real contents of supposed "legal" highs isn't harm reduction? I do agree though there are many other vendors that do this and don't cop anywhere near as much heat, but few others have products that have been so popular.

My point of view is that some of the criticism being levelled by users here is either bandwagon-jumping or individuals who throw moderation well and truly out the window and then turn around and blame the manufacturer when they end up in hospital. Not all mind you, but some yes.

I suppose it is harm reduction, but turning the results over to law enforcement and getting the products banned is prohibition. And one of the posters here insisting on naming the Australian resellers isn't good, all including NB have now stopped selling :(

The report I'm speaking of was done late last year by TicTac

I really dont care if people believe I have seen it or not.

Last edited:
I suppose it is harm reduction, but turning the results over to law enforcement and getting the products banned is prohibition. And one of the posters here insisting on naming the Australian resellers isn't good, all including NB have now stopped selling

What some of you are forgetting is that LE watches this place regularly anyway, so regardless of whether analytical results are handed over to LE, if something is mentioned on this forum, they are going to find out about it. As for other local retailers, I can say that several local products have been analysed (although I didn't have a part in this). From what I was told, none were found to contain illicit drugs or quasi-legal analogues.

However, some of us are not happy with how some of these products are being marketed and sold. I want correct advice given to customers, with verbal and written warnings for all products containing high levels of caffeine, dimethylamylamine, and octopamine in particular. We are seeing too many adverse reactions with octopamine, some serious. Any vendor that advertises its products as safe should not be selling any form of stimulant IMO. Either the safe claims need to change or something else does...

phase_dancer said:
I want correct advice given to customers, with verbal and written warnings for all products containing high levels of caffeine
QFT. If I wanted to consume massive amounts of caffeine I would get a box of nodoz...but I don't because beyond 200mg caffeine isn't going to do much except make you feel like your heart is going to explode. These companies are already in such a grey area why don't they just put on the label 'enjoy with a cup of coffee for extra charge'?

so is this whats in his products

What some of you are forgetting is that LE watches this place regularly anyway, so regardless of whether analytical results are handed over to LE, if something is mentioned on this forum, they are going to find out about it. As for other local retailers, I can say that several local products have been analysed (although I didn't have a part in this). From what I was told, none were found to contain illicit drugs or quasi-legal analogues.

However, some of us are not happy with how some of these products are being marketed and sold. I want correct advice given to customers, with verbal and written warnings for all products containing high levels of caffeine, dimethylamylamine, and octopamine in particular. We are seeing too many adverse reactions with octopamine, some serious. Any vendor that advertises its products as safe should not be selling any form of stimulant IMO. Either the safe claims need to change or something else does...

so is this whats in his products?......octopamine that crap and DMAA?

The report I'm speaking of was done late last year by TicTac

Are you talking about this reference on page 22 of this thread post #527?

Mr Ramsey is director of TIC TAC Communications based at St George's Hospital in south London.

He analyses the contents of legal high pills and other substances found in nightclub "drug amnesty" bins.

"The very latest ones we have seen are cathinones," he said.

"They are being sold as a safer alternative to ecstasy and I guess that there are a group of people who really want to engage with the dance scene and engage with their friends and don't want to break the law.

"Presumably they think they're safe, and they're probably not."

There is a booming market for "legal high" drugs in the UK. They are sold in so-called "head shops" that deal in drug paraphernalia, as well as at music festivals and over the internet.

It is not known how many of the pills are sold in the UK, but one recently disbanded website supplying them told drug researchers they were shipping more than 3,500 doses into the country every day.

Most legal high pills are based on a group of drugs called piperazines, of which BZP is the most common.

These will be designated as controlled substances in the UK early next year under a European directive, but there is evidence that those who market them are already trying to avoid the attention of the law.

Pills analysed at the TIC TAC laboratory, which were purchased from a UK-based website, were marked "BZP and piperazine-free", but in fact when the contents were examined they were found to contain both substances.

And the latest discovery of cathinone-based pills suggests that manufacturers are aware of the coming changes to the law and are trying to find ways around it.

yet, they were told to stop. enforcing non existing laws or enforcing there own morals on us. what a joke.

i know of one vendor that had product seized(one that supposedly contained 4mmc) tests showed nothing of concern.
so either they are crap chemists, in which case i would advise all to question any results from these labs, especially if your ass is on the line

Last edited:
so either they are crap chemists, in which case i would advise all to question any results from these labs, especially if your ass is on the line

That would mean paying to have your own analysis done - very expensive. While I'm certainly not saying don't do it, please realise that forensic or pharmaceutical testing is usually very accurate. Sometimes mistakes are made, but this is rarely the case when known illicits are involved.

I wish sub coca was available in the states--the one place that would send it to me has been out for months

Sub coca really can't believe this is still going. Why don't u just go get the chemicals in the drug. What ended up being in those SC1 & 2 in the end i would love to know. Haven't heard neo's talked about in ages didn't even know the place that made them was still going after so much legal trouble. I tell you i wouldn't want to be trusting the bullshit that place say about anything being legal or whats in its products now.

new formula is actually pretty damn good! they went to shit, but last batch was fun. this was about 5 weeks ago from a local supplier.

I don't know what chemicals are in the original sub coca but it can't be mephedrone because I never get the "heart pounds" from sub coca. I do not enjoy sub coca 2 or dragon or whatever they are called at all. Does anyone know what are in the original or know of something I can purchase that is close to this product---I really did enjoy them Thanx ahead of time

If the caps that were analysed were the original formulation, then they definitely did contain 4-MMC. Check page 6 of this thread for the other ingredients (note: ethylcathinone was also found, which was mistakingly mentioned as metamfepramone. When I have the time I'll edit that entry and explain why this occured)

Ya---but if you have any more around you better lock it in a vault that you don't have the key to otherwise you will do that to

^Actually, Pure 4mmc didn't seem to have the same moreish feelings as the neo doves. I suspect some of the other, lesser active constituants of the neo range attributed to their addictive nature.

When i took 240mg of pure 4mmc i had very few after effects, and slept fine aswell.