• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

Even if you do test them it's only going to be a drop from each of your testers and a small sample from your cap. :)

If you do test them it would be good if you could post up the reactions you observe.

Well can I say I recently tried some (orig) ND and found that that (unlike ecstasy) they made me feel extremely horny! And they were *very* more-ish.

I followed that up a while after with some LU ND, only to be quite disappointed. Not lovey at all, made me a bit uncomfortable.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences???

Tested the latest ND with Marquis and Mandelin.

Capsule near-full with beige powder. Has a distinct chemically-minty smell.

Marquis: quite a lot of fizzing with a reasonably slow change to dark orange/brown with a yellow tinge around the edges. Used one drop with a tiny amount of powder and not a great amount of the powder dissolved.

Mandelin: very small amount of fizzing, slightly less slow change to almost the exact same colour as Marquis - dark orange / brown.

These products from neo sound similar to some others swim ordered today.

Last edited by a moderator:
from speaking to doron personally he tells me the current range of ND contain at least 60% caffeine and also 4mmc, he would not speculate on the other ingredients though.

from speaking to doron personally he tells me the current range of ND contain at least 60% caffeine and also 4mmc, he would not speculate on the other ingredients though.

You can't believe a word that comes out of that guys mouth.

Bit off topic, but what is the concrete, or even compelling evidence for 4mmcat etc being 5htb agonists in the first place? Plus, even if they where it would take years of taking them on a regular basis to suffer from any fibrosis.

I wonder if the acid house generation spent time thinking about wether they should wait until industry had given tem the ok before they did any pills!(by which time theyd have been banned as the powers the be do not allow hedonism on planet earth)

I just feel that the same people who tell people to be carful because they anticipate fenflur type and heart probs also, in the same posts, are saying they know NOTHING about the effects.

Some opininions are not objective.

Unless a chemist on here can show how the 4mmc molecule is a 5ht2 agonist? coz that would be some cool chemist

You can't believe a word that comes out of that guys mouth.

Do you know him??,

from the report I have here 60% caffeine + 4-MMC is pretty accurate. There is 2other less common RCs in different concentrations as well.

Do you know him??,

from the report I have here 60% caffeine + 4-MMC is pretty accurate. There is 2other less common RCs in different concentrations as well.

Sure do. I have known him for three years now. I have the same opinion of him as everyone else.

Why do you ask, has he ripped you too?

Can you post your report here that states the percentage breakdown of the products ingredients please?

The only report I am aware of is the one here on Bluelight where the quantitative data was not supplied. I am very interested in reading your report. Thanks.

Sure do. I have known him for three years now. I have the same opinion of him as everyone else.

Why do you ask, has he ripped you too?

Can you post your report here that states the percentage breakdown of the products ingredients please?

The only report I am aware of is the one here on Bluelight where the quantitative data was not supplied. I am very interested in reading your report. Thanks.

I've known him for about that long, but have a different opinion of him than you do, I think he's just a business man, obviously making a fair bit of $$$, although he does get bashed here all the time like other companies who sell "legals" I think its unfair and hardly harm reduction.

I wouldn't post any info on the ratios and contents here, as it will be used for the wrong reasons like last time.

Thanks for the cool reply. I respect your opinion, we'll just have to agree to differ on that one ;)

Can you PM me the report please? I give you my word that I won't disclose it to anyone. I am very interested in the learning a bit more about the problems these products have allegedly caused in friends of mine.

If you have any info on the second and third generation products I would love to see some of that too.

#maddyboy

who were the authors of this report? and like the last one in the intersts of 'harm reduction' (LOL) were the results passed on to LE??

Can anyone give me any advice with these "pills"?

I was thinking of buying a mixed bag of SC and ND's, would it be a good idea to take 1 or 2 SC's after coming down from MDMA and would this be good to take with a girl?

Thanks

Would not recommend mixing the ND range with MDMA, at least in reference to MDMA *after* the NDs. My experience was rather anxious, fast heart beat and 'not quite right' in terms of mood, even on a mild dose of both.

For the record I tried the old spirits (yellow caps) with relatively 'clean' (tested & previously consumed) pills.

It was not really synergetic to me, which was surprising.

YMMV

#maddyboy

who were the authors of this report? and like the last one in the intersts of 'harm reduction' (LOL) were the results passed on to LE??

He hasn't posted since I asked him the last question. I seriously doubt that he has Doron's secret formula unless of course he is Doron.

what report is this?
I have known this doron stoner from neorganics for ages but can't get on MSN to ask him about neo's he never did like to reveal much about what was in his products.
What are these other 2 RC's?

I've known him for about that long, but have a different opinion of him than you do, I think he's just a business man, obviously making a fair bit of $$$, although he does get bashed here all the time like other companies who sell "legals" I think its unfair and hardly harm reduction.

Surely you can't argue that wanting to know the real contents of supposed "legal" highs isn't harm reduction? I do agree though there are many other vendors that do this and don't cop anywhere near as much heat, but few others have products that have been so popular.

My point of view is that some of the criticism being levelled by users here is either bandwagon-jumping or individuals who throw moderation well and truly out the window and then turn around and blame the manufacturer when they end up in hospital. Not all mind you, but some yes.