• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

Does anyone think the caffeine content of the SC's and ND's has decreased lately?

I have noticed a difference, but I'm not sure if it's just because the the pills contain less overall or if it's just because the caffiene content has decreased..

Also has anyone noticed a customs crack down lately? My orders have been held up for a while.. I think that the info on BL has begun to filter down to the authorities... Oh well.. bring on the next range

ilikeacid said:
Also has anyone noticed a customs crack down lately? My orders have been held up for a while.. I think that the info on BL has begun to filter down to the authorities... Oh well.. bring on the next range

it is peak season for the mail delivery services remember ;)

hoptis said:
No more discussions about orders being held up. Thanks :)
Yes peoples, this is a harm reduction site, not a place to share info on customs/packaging/delivery times (as mentioned before)
There is another forum dedicated to Neo orders etc. Go there if you want to talk about that ;)

Immortal Teknique said:
^Since when were you the one to enforce the rules?

Enforce? haha
I'm merely repeating what has been mentioned by the mods about 50 times.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=349040
But I was also helping out those (like me) who wish to know about the customs/delivery side of things, by pointing out that there is a much more 'informative' forum out there about that type of thing.

koggi: A few people who seem to know their shit on this forum have stated that no-one in Oz has been convicted/charged for importing RC's or analogues, correct me if I'm wrong but that’s what i interpreted them to state.

I am more concerned about the fact that I may have inadvertantly imported a prohibited substance. this worries me greatly.
You didn't seriously think these were legal when you ordered them? But you shouldn't worry about it, at this stage its beyond your control so just forget about it and deal with the issues if they arise.

I will certainly try whatever new products they release just in the interest of trying a new substance. I posted a lot of contradictory posts about the existing products, but in the end I really enjoyed them - for me they filled a niche on nights/days that weren't big enough to justify buying speed but I wanted more than just drinking alcohol - and they made work a lot more fun :)

In response to koggi and maybe others - feel free to PM me re your concerns and I can tell you what I found to be true thus far - recently. Both sides. I won't take up space here - cos it's a) not allowed and b) boring and c)am too lazy to go find the other thread to post it on. (ahhh shit, at least I'm honest..lol)

(Oh, and 'inadvertantly importing stuff' isn't a defence either......)

Dorans gone quiet. I had an email chat with him last week where he assured me they were A-OK.

I, as others are, am quite confident that they're busily searching for a loophole to exploit.

Someone asked about people being charged for importing analogues.... "YES, it has happened." Don't fool yourself that because you haven't heard of it, it hasn't happened.

Refer back to the customs act... they use that to press charges and then delve into background to back those charges up. So don't be complacent in that regard.

Okay, I'm waffling.. if this post doesn't get deleted (it may, sorry Mods if I stepped over the line there). I don't want to add to the off topic stuff, so PM me if anyone wishes to continue with the line of query.

Failing that, if anyone has heard from Doran in the last 4 days...... ask him how his stress levels are? ;-)

Ofcourse he is stressed. talked to him a couple days ago.. he tried to mask it but he is stressed.. who wouldnt be?

We're talking about drugs.. if you wanted money and wanted to sell drugs and needed the money and felt "the greeed for more" since you shoiut your friends and also have to go on other drugs to avoid p[aranoia and anxiety maybe you'd understand.

people sell OTC's on the street as pills.

Splatt said:
Ofcourse he is stressed. talked to him a couple days ago.. he tried to mask it but he is stressed.. who wouldnt be?

.. and also have to go on other drugs to avoid p[aranoia and anxiety maybe you'd understand.

i wish i didnt :S lol

I've stopped taking neo's products due to the paranoia/'impending doom' feeling i get... i need a steady supply of benzos to keep me sane if i kept along that path, and they wouldnt hold me up for long... Think i binged on spirits a bit too much :\

Thanks p_d for the report on pg6, very very appreciated.

Results of the survey can be found here. Unfortunately, during the pdf conversion, colours were lost on the graphs. I'll get the raw data and fix that asap.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Kudos to p_d et al. for the great effort.

I have been using the NO-range pretty much over the last few months. They were great for me, one of the best RC's I ever tried. Im prolly just abit paranoid but mixing ND's with alcohol seems to have fucked me up somehow.

I usually only dropped 1 ND a night, 2 at most before. I've had 1 ND with alcohol (ranging from a few beers to alot) without any problems, infact I got less hung-over then i deserved and felt great during the evenings.

3 days ago i dropped 3 ND's combined with a moderate amount of alcohol and something wierd happened. i dropped the 3rd one 3+ hours after the 2 first to refill, and by that time i had also stopped drinking. I had very strong tingelings that kinda freaked me out and got very paranoid that I looked really high so I hid for like 30 min and after that the night was great.

The problem is that I have felt really wierd ever since then. I have small rushes of speedyness but aside from them I feel really down. I have hardly slept at all the last two nights,and prolly wont tonight either. I have had no problems sleeping on ND's, with or without, alcohol before.

Anyone else felt wierd after mixing ND's with booze? As i said I did it in the past with only 1 ND several times and felt like a king the day after, maybe I just had to to much?

Btw, I had "the numb leg"-syndrome after spirits once (spirits and nothing else that evening), lasted for 2-3 days iirc. No clue what caused it but my leg is fine now.

Pardon my English, not my first language.

Yeah i ended up in hospital. Lots of alcohol consumed though, with 4 ND.

Do you drink a lot? If so have you tried not drinking for a week to see if the symptoms go away and if they happen more on alcohol? Or after a night of drinking.

Interesting survey results. It all shows if a company sells it like a packaged little toy. Like an ecstacy tablet or such. Most people these days who take drugs would try every item in this range. I realise it's only Neorganics uisers who did the survey, but still, you would expect at least one person to say no to an SC2 or something, especially seeing on the webpage its only being sent to two different countries..

If i offer you some blue glowing liquid in a vial that tastes like vanilla but has 50mg of 5-OH-DMT and a MAOI in it. Listed ingredidents "Herbal ingredidents found in native trees, plus vitamin B" that you've never heard of, chance are you're going to hand me over some cash and try it. But If I say ah this stuff is a poison from a toad, it's got a maoi in it, so don't take any pills tonight bro. Yeah give us a few dollars for it, its not that enjoyable.. just eat this bag of powder first, wait 15 min then eat this bag of powder, you're gonna be asking a lot more questions or tell me to fuck off.

Splatt said:
Yeah i ended up in hospital. Lots of alcohol consumed though, with 4 ND.

Do you drink a lot? If so have you tried not drinking for a week to see if the symptoms go away and if they happen more on alcohol? Or after a night of drinking.

I used to be a very heavy drinker but had like 3 white months before this streak, Im fairly certain the booze is atleast a part of the problem and im sure it will go away.

I understand if you wanna keep this to yourself, but in case you wanna share, what was the reason for your hospitalization and did they notice anything that heavy drinking culdnt have caused alone?

okay well if u want the truth...

I had 2 dodgey pink hearts which had a lot of speed and possible another stimulant in them along with small amounts oif mdma. One pill didnt do much in the mdxx department. so i double dropped... we all know 4 NDs can keep u up, plus speed, mdxx and what i suspect was bzp or alike because they burnt so god damn bad, exactly like piperazines do... i desperately wanted sleep. after 60mg or more of stilnox, lots and lots of benzos and 2 bottles of vodka no sleep... i wasnt even feeling drunk,. i was just pissing it out every 2 miunutes.

so i did something silly.. i thought some ketamine would trance me out and make the downers kick in (note, alcohol and ketamine is a very bad potentially dangerous mix).. so i found 2 unlabled baggies, both a point in them.

i did a taste test <testers were at another house> (cos 2c-b has a really distinct taste for me... and i marked it... the other bag was K.. i rolled up a note, snorted half the bag... wondered why it was burning so much. well i notice theres no markings on the bag... 50mg of 2cb up the nose..,.. HURT! BAD! I panicked and wondered what i should do... i remembered reports of someone accidently snorting 250mg of 2c-b once thinking it was methylone or something. and thought.. i should be okay iuts just going to be one hell of a trip.. i quickly marked the bag.... and stashed them away.. which ruined the marker ink a bit...... i tripped very hard and had more benzos to try and stop it.. it was full blown delusional world.. couldnt see or anything.. just in my bed going through fast tunnels and hearing very loud high pitched noises... i take enough benzos to stop the trip a bit... but then i thought... k will make me not worry.. i get the bag.. my distorted colourful waving smlting vision thinks thew 2CB bag is the K again.. snorted the rest of the 2c-b.. FUCK.. tried to snot this one out.. but nothing was coming out.. and it didnt burn as much, maybe a sign i swallowed it more insteasd of absorbing the 2cb in my mucus membranes.... anyway my tolerance from 2c was there so i didnt trip THAT hard... but then all the stupid time-re;ease 12.5mg stilnoxxes started kicking in and i was finishing off a bottle of straight vodka in a glass i forgot to put OJ in.. thought it was water... thats how distorted everything was.. started coughing, couldnt spew.

people found me on the floor in a wreck and took me to hospital. i told em i'd hadd too much 5-htp *hence the dialated pupils, and just drank too much alcohol, stilnox and benzos.... they blood tested me.. my liver was fine. my blood test results after like 12 hours came back.. no trace of 2cb, mdma, meth, anything in the ND's./. just a really ridiculous amount of alcohol , stilnox and benzos... they thougfht it was suicide. i was just trying to sleep and made mistakes cos of a comedown.

i was on a fluid drip for those 12 hours... going in and out of consciousness, in a fucked up way... i dont mean to offend but at one point i had realistic hallucinations of mentally challenged people using new scienetif methods of treating downs syndrome by attaching giant rubber bands to their head from their feet and for them to do sit ups... along with some friends i hadnt seen for ages coming alonmg and visiting me. when hooked upto ECG, a doctor or nurse would walk in my room and my vision would skip back and forwards in time... this only happened on ECG. like thewy would visually and physically to me, be newar me thewn dissapear and then re-enter the room..... it was too real. finally they get me a shrink and she asks me "were u trying to kill yopurself?" i said no... and i said im ouitta benzos and she wrote me a script and said you better not be back here again the next day if i give u this script.

I do believe the NDs had a lot to do with th4e comedown mixed with speedf, which made me use a load of downers to kill the high, thats why i include ND's as being hospitalized. If i didnt have them i wouldnt of taken all the alcohol and other downers. the comedown of those things are baaaddd over 1-2 caps.