• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

Great point Rogan.

Now that I come to think of it, the first time I used ND's I had alot of shit going on in my life and was very active. At that time I had no, or a very short and gentle, cd all the time (even after using em several days straight).

The last few days on the other hand I have been at home all alone with nothing to do but feel sorry for myself :).

Next time I'll make sure to do something the day after and see how bad it really is.

On another note; has anyone noticed strong smelling urine following the use of the SCs or NDs?

[EDIT: Discussion of pharmaceutical company ethics moved to other thread. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only tried the SC, but I have a couple of things to ask/add.

I have noticed that at least the emotional side of my comedown begins the night I've been using them, rather than the next day.

Also at least twice I've felt suicidal urges during the come down. I don't know what conclusions can be drawn from this, because I've certainly felt them without SC before, but I haven't been depressed for over a year so I find it pretty unusual. These feelings just seemed to come out of the blue and then disappear. I don't experience this with other drugs like meth. I haven't had ecstasy for years so I can't compare that. I just thought I'd mention it.

phase_dancer said:
On another note; has anyone noticed strong smelling urine following the use of the SCs or NDs?

Not really, same as MDMA maybe, but its really orange, if you can piss.

phase_dancer said:

Yes, it smells strong. Dunno what it smells really, cant put my finger on it but it is more then a strong urine smell. And as Splatt said, the urine is strong in colour (yellow/orange).

After talking to friends, they have found these more dehydrating than other drugs (MDxx/meth/etc) so it's even more important to make sure you keep your fluid intake up.

The urine smells somewhat similar to the compound itself I just remembered. Anyone get an upset stomach from taking ND's orally?

From my own personal experience I woldnt say they are extremely dehydrating, atleast not in the doses I took (mostly 1, rarely 2). I havent experienced increased sweating or thirst at all iirc.

vanth said:
I've only tried the SC, but I have a couple of things to ask/add.

I have noticed that at least the emotional side of my comedown begins the night I've been using them, rather than the next day.

Also at least twice I've felt suicidal urges during the come down. I don't know what conclusions can be drawn from this, because I've certainly felt them without SC before, but I haven't been depressed for over a year so I find it pretty unusual. These feelings just seemed to come out of the blue and then disappear. I don't experience this with other drugs like meth. I haven't had ecstasy for years so I can't compare that. I just thought I'd mention it.

Based on my own experience with these products, and the fact that I am not prone to depression, I would recommend you don't bother with them. In fact, I can't really understand why anyone would take these (after they have used 10+ or so in total) given how much hurt they deliver compared to length of high gained from them.

I was initially a big fan, and never over-did it, but the come downs just got worse and worse. Mild panic attacks, darkness and general emotional unstability were a big factor in me giving them the shove...

This might sound strange, but my comedowns weren't really that bad at all. Its like I had the suicidal urge without the accompanying depression. It was fairly easy to manage and went away with a couple of hours.

Thanks for your comments peaked. However, I'm not so sure the op from the other forum has given up. I did think though, that most of the points he's raised had been previously covered in the BL threads.

Thanks also to those for the responses on the smelly urine question. The person who's urine I noticed had taken both products, and it (the urine) was much stronger smelling that what I'd noticed with MDMA. Could have been other factors involved though, so comments are appreciated. Can anyone distinguish between the ND and SC i.e. does one make your urine smell more than the other?

I haven't noticed it it being more difficult to pee while on SC, and I remember a male friend I took it with was peeing all night. I didn't notice any smell, but that might be because I sit down to pee (female).

can someone give me a comparison between SC and SC2?
is one more speedy or what?
i've looked at the lab results but there's conflicting info (about what color is what ), so i'd just like some info about actual effects that you know of.

From my interpretation of the results (and I may be wrong about this), the pills tested were the same ones that "suddenly" needed to be replaced i.e. the neo doves / spirits / sub cocas / push up. The SC2's still seem to be available, it may be possible that there is another unidentified substance in them that isn't present in the other range. Not that it really answers your question but its something to be weary of.

In regards to the new range of products, I'm sure there will be many people eager and willing to try them out, but keep in mind that, like when the initial product range was made available, the contents will probably be unknown. Given that the initial range comprised some rather unique chemicals, it's quite likely that the new range will also feature some exotic and relatively unknown chemicals. It's also possible that the new substances will also fall under existing analogue laws, should the actual chemicals be identified. Anyone experimenting with them should treat them with caution - despite how they are marketed, they could potentially be more harmful than many of the mainstream illicit substances.

Last edited:
The SC2's still seem to be available, it may be possible that there is another unidentified substance in them that isn't present in the other range

I could be wrong, but I tend to think the reason this product is still available is because the recent clamp down by Israeli authorities has focused on cathinones (hagigat and analogues). From what I understand, their lack of a comprehensive analogue legislation is why these products have been legal up until now.

From the lab report, SC2 contains the phthalimidopropiophenone and 4-fluoromethamphetamine. As these compounds are not cathinones in the true sense of the word (4-FMA is an amphetamine, and the other a cathinone analogue with significant structural variation) it's quite possible they've temporarily slipped through the net.

[EDIT: Discussion of pharmaceutical company ethics moved to other thread. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder for all as it seems some people may have forgotten the purpose of this thread. :)

lil angel15 said:
In recent weeks this thread has deteriorated and deviated from its original purpose. The original intention of the thread was to discuss the contents of these pills after analysis of the Neo-Doves was conducted by Stargate. Through natural progression the discussion expanded to include the effects and legality of this range of pills. As these three aspects are all in line with the Harm Reduction goals of the site, the discussion was, and is, strongly encouraged.

Recently, however, the discussion has been dominated by purchasing, delivery and packaging which has absolutely no relevance to the HR goals of the site. Discussion about how many pills you have purchased, what country they are coming from, their delivery method and how long it should take them to get to Australia value adds nothing to the thread, and in the future, will be removed.

Detailed below are the new Do’s and Don’ts of this thread;

Do Discuss

• Contents
  • Effects
  • Legality
  • Anything related to HR

Don’t Discuss

• Purchases
  • Delivery
  • Packaging

it'll be a shame to see this range disappear into obscurity. i for one enjoyed them for something different. safety wise, i think they are marginally better than street pills, once you've established (slowly) that your body agrees with them. long term effects? ?

full props to the kids who put their time and effort into figuring the neo-product constituents. though it does show that many people are content to remain ignorant if that is what's required to access such substances... the grey market is only a shade different from the black market, and neither are great from a harm reduction perspective.

if a new range is introduced, will there be efforts to analyse these also?

Last edited:
if a new range is introduced, will their be efforts to analyse these also?

There'll certainly be efforts, but whether this can occur again will depend on quite a few things, not least the reactions and influence from those opposed to such exercises. There are plans afoot though...

Previously I was more or less for an analysis to improve harm reduction, BUT isnt it kinda ironic that the analysis resulted in getting them banned so quickly....?

I mean now they are gone and nobody needs the results for harm reduction anymore ^^ And it happened so fast that the complex results didnt allow any helpful conclusions anyway - other than that they are probably not very healthy, which everybody could know before.

I know it's childish to demand not to analyze them only because it could get them banned IF it would help harm reduction, but the way I see it in the end this analysis did the opposite: Now a new totally untested range will be consumed by many soon, at least neos had months and months testing by now.

Just my 2 cents...

^ I think you will find that the Israeli government was onto these cathinone analogues for some time and the banning of these chemicals in Israel has nothing to do with the analysis done in Australia.

Australian laws have not changed yet because of this testing.