• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

NBOMe induced seizure, ten minutes after dosing

MAYBE and i say MAYBE are we talking about a mixed up batch?
I've seen people take 10+ mg of NBOMe's and survive.

My friend took one blotter of 25b nbome for his first time, 6 hours later during the end of the trip he experienced a seizure. he is in the hospital now. Can anyone tell me what happen? I havent aquired any news since and am griefing. Can anyone please tell me what happened?

He should be okay.
Most seizures which occur on drugs are non epileptic seizures unless your friend has a history of epilepsy.
The most damage that could have been done with non-epileptic seizures is him hitting something when he fell down.
I have experienced this happen on both mushrooms and 4-aco-dmt and with both experiences I began to become extremely high and my visuals overpowered my field of vision and when I awoke I was in my bathroom and my lip was busted open or had a huge bruise on my head

Hello everyone first post here!
i'll tell you what motivated to register:
I'm learning a lot of vital informations from Bluelight, and you all, about these new compounds and i was researching amongst others, 25I-Nbome.
It's, as you know, far from being as well documented as traditional drugs and when i see bullshit reports like the one of JasperTheReckless it pisses me off and should be clearly called out because compounds like these are dangerous enough to not to add fake infos and even if it's been 2 years it's not a lot in a drug's history also Bluelight is one of the most well know site out there and trying to get as much true info on 25I Nbome i've found this thread quit fast...
So here is what JasperTheReckless wants us to beleive:
No less than 900mg 25Inbome (1800 trips of 500micss!!!) in Everclear that becomes 20ml water +10 alcohol then you fuck up a decimal and end up with 10 times what you bargained for , you ingest 4,5mg of the drug then "seized" and you shaked so badly when the paramedics came they had to put handcuffs on you (and the police was there too!?!) ...broken arm, wrist, twisted ankle, tracheotomy but like the warrior that you are, still in the hospital, you have to warn your bluelight friends with your only working hand and your laptop because you are just that deep in the scene... even though you can't answer the most basic questions and seem to have no clue at all about anything...
Ok now i know it is a joke!
I had to call it out even 2 years after!

PS: you might say that for a first pote i'm cocky but hey call A**Hole if you will
PS: i'm also not implying that it couldn't be possible to actually have real issues with 4,5mg of the compound but it didn't happen to JasperTheReckless...
Cheers to all the true guys giving real much needed info and i hope to participate in a more contributing way next time

Hello everyone first post here!
i'll tell you what motivated to register:
I'm learning a lot of vital informations from Bluelight, and you all, about these new compounds and i was researching amongst others, 25I-Nbome.
It's, as you know, far from being as well documented as traditional drugs and when i see bullshit reports like the one of JasperTheReckless it pisses me off and should be clearly called out because compounds like these are dangerous enough to not to add fake infos and even if it's been 2 years it's not a lot in a drug's history also Bluelight is one of the most well know site out there and trying to get as much true info on 25I Nbome i've found this thread quit fast...
So here is what JasperTheReckless wants us to beleive:
No less than 900mg 25Inbome (1800 trips of 500micss!!!) in Everclear that becomes 20ml water +10 alcohol then you fuck up a decimal and end up with 10 times what you bargained for , you ingest 4,5mg of the drug then "seized" and you shaked so badly when the paramedics came they had to put handcuffs on you (and the police was there too!?!) ...broken arm, wrist, twisted ankle, tracheotomy but like the warrior that you are, still in the hospital, you have to warn your bluelight friends with your only working hand and your laptop because you are just that deep in the scene... even though you can't answer the most basic questions and seem to have no clue at all about anything...
Ok now i know it is a joke!
I had to call it out even 2 years after!

PS: you might say that for a first pote i'm cocky but hey call A**Hole if you will
PS: i'm also not implying that it couldn't be possible to actually have real issues with 4,5mg of the compound but it didn't happen to JasperTheReckless...
Cheers to all the true guys giving real much needed info and i hope to participate in a more contributing way next time
You're an idiot.

Judging by the fact that he diluted it at 900mg--an unreasonably large quantity simply because it's more effective to store chemicals dry than in solution--we can guess that he didn't have a scale. Meaning that this "900mg" number is probably the quantity they purchased, rather than the quantity they actually recieved. For reference, I recently ordered 500mg of DOC and was sent 1200mg. It happens. Especially with substances this potent, dealers will often measure carelessly/over measure to save time OR to be nice.

A nasally dissolved solution of an unknown quantity of a drug with a narrow safety index, likely to be higher than 900mg, taken at an already extremely high dosage, and by a route of administration known to be more potent. It's no surprise that something this could happen. Seizures on this substance are not remotely unheard of, and you simply have no reason to defame the original poster on the mere hunch that, because you haven't been harmed by this compound, anyone else who claims harm must be a liar.

Last edited:
Yes it's pretty cocky to pretend to know what really happened, it might be the decimal error, there might be additional clumsiness or errors, and also very importantly: people have widely varying reactions to high doses of these drugs. We do not yet understand why this sensitivity varies so much but it has not even been excluded that it varies with the same person at different times.

Even Erny, who was very early involved with NBOMe's at a high degree of understanding, said that he could take almost 10 times as much 25B as another person and be fine, while the other person nearly died.
Similarly it appears that someone died after having taken a dose of 25X from the same batch as they had before without problems, at a dose equal to or lower than they took before (report is on erowid). I guess it is possible to lay blotter improperly but you have to be a special breed of dipshit to make some blotters 10 times as strong as other ones on the sheet.
My point is: the jury is not in, so keep your reservations and don't pretend you get it until we really do. And just all be much more careful, please avoid making your own hits unless you truly know what you're doing. And use failsafes and proper error margins.
For example I personally have experience in chemistry, but I still used a small total batch amount applied to a solid powder carrier so that any mistake or hotpocket would still not be dangerous or deadly. (But going on what I said before, for all we know it still could have been dangerous due to random factors we are totally missing right now).
Anyway that was before I abandoned NBOMe compounds in general.

On legality: We have evidence that prohibition does not work, but I am afraid condoning it isn't working either. Either way there will be people who are just too reckless / ignorant or unexperienced to handle these compounds properly. But maybe when these substances aren't as easily available, it will prevent the total noobs from having access. I am not saying I know that to be a true 'lesser of two evils', but this might be an exception to the war on drug rules of thumb.

Last edited:
incredibly appropriate use of total noob.

I feel like anyone I meet(in person) who loves NBOMe is exactly that.

Yes it's pretty cocky to pretend to know what really happened,

Actually, just like JFK's "magic bullet" theory i don't know what really happened but, to me, certainly not that...

Of course one could be a total noob and make a decimal error, why not? (although one could think that when a person decides to buy and prepare 1800 trips worth of a very powerful new compound they would be quit commited and should have done their homework but alright whatever...).

Now for the seizure...it can totally happen...you could break an arm if you had a seizure while on a ladder or in a car accident...but falling off from the sofa?

Paramedics putting handcuffs on a seizing guy with a broken arm thus resulting in an additional broken wrist and twisted ankles?!? is it a seizure or some kind of 'roid rage???ever heard of bedstraps?

Finally if all this horrible horrible stuff had happened to me and i was lying in a hospital bed half fried in a coma with broken limbs i wouldn't use my only typing hand left to use a computer and much less go on the internet to write unuseable infos on websites and would certainly take a small break to lick my wounds and reflect before posting any experience...is it just me?!?

Come on guys!!!

Anyways 25I Nbome is for sure a very powerful substance so use a scale, use your head and common sense and be safe!

To add to what SOLIPSIS is saying on legality:
it's clear to me that the whole emergence of the RC scene is the one event that should make for the reconsideration of the entire legal status of "traditionnal" drugs...it's clear that the only way is control through legalisation and any honnest policy maker should strive for that in the name of public safety. Most people using Rc probably wouldn't bother (until proven safe) if they could legally and safely use well known drugs...

anyway i'll let you know my impressions when i get to try 25I nBome (and would not think of going above 500mic for a first try).

Cheers!

900 mg is a mindboggling amount of the drug, dangerous to work with that much powder unless you are in an air tight lab with gear IMO. Could have gone airborn for all you know. Insufilating 4.5 mg is dangerous and from the sound of it Evap caused that dose to go up.

you are lucky to be alive, and all of you ( the trio in this lil group ) clearly need to take something like this more seriously,..... you were not fuct by the decimal point you were fuct the instant you decided to work with 900 mg. How exactly did you weigh it more then once safely?

Hey all this is my first post on here, been taking psychedelics for ab 9 years I'm 27 now, hadn't touched anything in ab 4 years and was given what I was told was acid before a music festival this last weekend. I took what should have been "2 hits" and went to watch govt mule which was to be followed by primus. Ab 15 minutes after I took it (was white blotter paper btw) I really started feeling strange. I knew I was ab to be tripping but it did not feel like LSD. As soon as I thought to myself "here come the visuals" I blacked out and came to getting up out of the mud with my friends and random concert goers around me looking very concerned. I apparently hit the ground and seized for ab 15 secs then popped up confused as fuck and really hallucinating. I realized at this point that what I took wasn't LSD as I've had plenty of that and I'll never forget what that feels like. After sitting down for a minute and having some water I wanted to go back to the show but was like to weak to stand up so we just listened to primus and left when they were ab done. I've never had a seizure before, on drugs or not, and after doing a lot of reading I believe I took 25-I-NBOMe. My friends took it also but took only 1 hit each and were all ok. They all said they didn't have fun on it and had mild visuals but I think a lot of that had to do with them watching me have a seizure...anyway I know I didn't take enough to cause a real OD so it seems I had a paradoxical reaction. I'm buying some reagent testing kits for any future trips I decide to go on and to test the 1 hit I have left of whatever the hell I took. But I am officially staying away from NBOMe's.

Also A**hole, u decided to come on this thread and talk shit ab someone and call them a liar for sharing an experience they had with a drug that you have never taken? Lol you are an asshole. I've heard of plenty of ppl breaking arms, wrists, ankles in handcuffs...

The most important thing here is hopefully you didn't miss Primus lol! Oh, and next time test yo shit with a $20 Erlichs reagent test, glad your ok.

I missed ab half of primus trying to convince all my ppl that I was ok and didn't need medical attention lol, but I wasn't gonna let em drop me at the emergency tent. Walking through downtown ATL 2 miles back to our hotel afterward was ridiculous though.

We dissolved the chemical in Everclear, and used a micropipette to administer a single drop into a nostril. I am still in the hospital, my friend is recovered, and the third friend was unaffected by the same effects me and my first friend experienced due to a dose of xanax taken prior to the NBOMe. My blood pressure was 200/140, heartrate was 200, and temperature was 105. Dose this sound like an overdose, or a different chemical? We came to the conclusion that some of the everclear evaporated off, leaving us with a much more concentrated solution.

I had nbome only once but it was worst trip ever,I had low dose like 600mcg.... whole time I felt weak in my heart,even slowly walking made my heart beat very fast spend whole night trying to calm down,I seriously feared for my life,it felt as if I had vasoconstriction and high bloodpressure........ nbome,never again,its cardiovascular nightmare

Wait, what? Are you serious? Ingesting 25i will make it turn into 2c-i? Link me up! :D

No it does not cause this situation.

18-year-old charged with murder after Park Rapids teen dies from drug overdose said:
18-year-old charged with murder after Park Rapids teen dies from drug overdose
By parkrapidsenterprise.com on Jun 21, 2012 at 7:39 a.m.
Email Tweet Sign up for Breaking News Alerts

EAST GRAND FORKS, Minn. - What began as a drug-filled night for five teenage friends here has now led to a murder charge for one and the death of another from what appears to be an overdose.

On Wednesday, Polk County prosecutors charged Adam Taft Budge, an 18-year-old from East Grand Forks, with murder in the third degree, second-degree manslaughter, selling a controlled substance to a juvenile and selling a controlled substance.

Taft said he had meant to buy some marijuana when he went to visit his dealer a couple of weeks ago, but he ended up paying $100 for a white powder he thought was an extract of hallucinogenic mushrooms, according to the court complaint filed Wednesday.

Police say it was that white powder that killed his friend Elijah Stai, a 17-year-old from Park Rapids, Minn., six days ago.

Witnesses told police Stai was "shaking, growling, foaming at the mouth" and he "started to smash his head against the ground," acting as if "possessed."

Budge declared that it was just a "bad trip," and he had seen it before. In fact, he had overdosed in April and had to be taken to Altru Hospital, the complaint said.

Stai ultimately passed out, never to wake again. He was taken off life support at 9:05 p.m. Friday at the same hospital.

If Budge is convicted of murder, the most serious charge, he could face up to 25 years in prison and a $40,000 fine.

The tragic series of events started the night of June 12, just before 10 p.m.

Budge, Stai and his foster brother Justin Rippentrop were at Budge's home, mixing the white powder with melted chocolate, according to the complaint. Later, they would eat the drug-laced candy before going out to pick up two girls police identified as "C.K." and "J.E.S." because they are minors. J.E.S. was identified as Budge's girlfriend.

Budge's father, Richard Taft Budge II, was at home at the time. After the three teens left, his son called and asked him to let J.E.S.'s mother, Peggy Stai, know that he would be home and that the five could hang out there. The elder Budge did so.

In the meantime, the complaint said, the teens had gone to McDonald's, where Stai said he didn't feel good. By the time they got their food and got home at around 11 p.m., Stai was "freaking out."

This was when he began acting as if possessed. His breathing and heart rate were "extremely fast." The boys eventually took him to a bed. Budge placed a wet towel to cool him down.

Richard Budge told police that, upon returning, his son and Rippentrop told him that Stai was on a "bad trip" and that he just needed a place to "come down."

After checking on Stai several times, he sent Peggy Stai a text message telling her that Stai was very tense and hyperventilating at times but then calmed down. He mentioned C.K. may have ingested the drug as well. Rippentrop later said the girls didn't consume the drug.

Around 11:45 p.m., Peggy Stai replied to the text message, saying she was coming to pick up the two girls. Richard Budge checked on Elijah Stai again and found him in a catatonic state. Using his iPad, Budge looked up information about mushroom overdoses. He figured it was not fatal but wanted to take Stai to the hospital.

Adam Budge said he was only having a "bad trip" and would sleep it off, so the two left the room; he would check in on Stai occasionally. Richard Budge then went to bed.

By around 1:30 a.m., Adam Budge realized Stai was no longer breathing. Soon Richard Budge had called 911 and, along with his son, peformed CPR on Stai while Rippentrop waited in the driveway.

Police recovered a small baggie containing chocolate from Stai's pocket and Adam Budge gave police an empty baggie labeled "25iNBOMe," which were sent to the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension. Forensic scientist Amy Granlund identified that the psychedelic substance was indeed "25i-NBMOe," otherwise known as 2C-I.

In the bedroom where Stai was, police found a marijuana one-hitter, an empty bottle of malt liqor, an empty bottle of rum and two prescription pill bottles with J.E.S.'s name on them.

Prosecutors charged Budge with third-degree murder because he caused Stai's death, though he did not intend to, by giving him a drug, according to the complaint.

He is charged with second-degree manslaughter because "he created an unreasonable risk and consciously took the chance of causing death or great bodily harm to another," the complaint said. The maximum penalty is 10 years in prison and a $20,000 fine.

The charge of selling a controlled substance to a juvenile carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine. The charge of selling a controlled substance carries a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison and a $100,000 fine.
http://www.parkrapidsenterprise.com...der-after-park-rapids-teen-dies-drug-overdose