• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

NBOMe induced seizure, ten minutes after dosing

redeem yourself, what was the dosage and what was your previous experience with psychedelics?? and had you allergy tested this material yet or anything?

OP is clearly inexperienced and doesn't know crucial details (or is a troll) so I don't think we'll make much headway in this thread. :/

Drops out of micro pipets are actually quite reliable when using the same solvent, micro-pipet, and technique. I remember doing a lab report in school on that a few years ago and the standard deviation between drops was quite low. A drop will never vary enough in size to cause an overdose like this if the solution was properly prepared in the first place. However, if the OP messed up a decimal place in the calculations, that could definitely have caused something like this.

There is also a chance he didn't know his metric prefixes. Like, there are lots of people that don't know what micrograms are. For example, if the OP thought 500 micrograms was .005 grams (IT'S NOT), then that could have done it right there.

Or, the NBOMe could have been bunk, or it could have bad reactions with some people. We really can't find out unless the OP answers some of these questions.

Sounds like serotonin syndrome and a touch of rhabdomyolysis from all the muscle contraction activity...sounds like you may have made a mistake in dosing your solution, sorry to hear that man and glad to hear youre ok now.

25i-NBOMe

I can't tell you how much we took, because whatever was leftover, was seized by the police. We don't know. My CK values are still shooting up (18k), my muscles are sore as fuck. My friend would have a slightly better idea than myself.

Indeed there is Rahbdo happening here.
And I broke my hand in one of my seizures.
and i'm tired of tasting this IV, it tastes like plastic.
sorry for my lack of info, I was busy dying not measuring, I was slacking :!

Obvious overdose.

For a reasonable dose of 25I-NBOMe, dissolved in alcohol, administered intranasally, it takes at least 10 minutes, if not 15, for the subtle first alerts. You claim that for the first five minutes after dosing, you experienced a "top notch" trip. If you were overtly tripping during the first five minutes after dosage (let alone the fact that it was strong enough to induce seizure before the first alerts should have shown up), you took way too much.

25i-NBOMe

I can't tell you how much we took, because whatever was leftover, was seized by the police. We don't know. My CK values are still shooting up (18k), my muscles are sore as fuck. My friend would have a slightly better idea than myself.

Indeed there is Rahbdo happening here.

Dude, you know how much of the drug you put in how much alcohol right? And how much one drop should contain? Or did you just mix random amounts and hope for the best?

25i-NBOMe
(...)

Many thanks for the input. Would be awesome if you and your friends get back to us with additional info concerning dosage/measurements etc., any piece of information is potentially helpful in preventing further trainwreck trips.

In the meanwhile try to relax, have some rest and get better :) I totally understand that you have other worries at the moment than posting in a forum.

25i-NBOMe. We were aiming for 500mcg a dose. Let me get to my friend for the math, I don't know why he hasn't posted yet.

Obviously, I haven't read everything there is to read about the NBOMe's, but it seems to me that 25I is the most common of'em to be overdosed..

Would love to hear that math! This thread is interesting about the signs and effects of an OD, but would be improved 75% with dosages. Perhaps your friend might be able to figure out where he stuffed up? (assuming that's the cause, which it most likely is.)

Obviously, I haven't read everything there is to read about the NBOMe's, but it seems to me that 25I is the most common of'em to be overdosed..

It's because it's active in mcg, that's why handling it on blotters is most popular.
That's also why people ahte it, it gets sold as LSD sometimes.

People buy it in powdered forms, and that's dangerous as fuck!

That's because I think it's the most popular NBOMe. FWIW, it "feels" easier to OD on 25C than 25I, in my opinion.

Easier to make the iodide, 2C-I was the most popular phenethylamine for the same reason.

at least now you know firsthand, the gravity of dealing with ULTRAPOTENT PSYCHOACTIVE COMPOUNDS and that there are definitely safety measures to be taken when 'getting high.'

Easier to make the iodide, 2C-I was the most popular phenethylamine for the same reason.

I'm almost certain that 25I's popularity has to do with the effects themselves, not the ease of manufacture. 25C and 25I seem to be equally available and cheap, but 25I's trip is decidedly more interesting IME.

I'm almost certain that 25I's popularity has to do with the effects themselves, not the ease of manufacture. 25C and 25I seem to be equally available and cheap, but 25I's trip is decidedly more interesting IME.

Actually, just for the sake of correct fact.. 25i is more expensive to produce than 25c. Many vendors have told me this.

also, iirc, 25c was the first one availabe in the wild. but thas just from my limited point of view.

i think people should always prep their own dose. or at least be there when it gets done to at least try to make sure everything is done right. especially with substances this potent.

hope OP gets well soon.