• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

NBOMbing

Bottom line is, there are a good number of documented deaths from verified NBOMes (identified in autopsy reports), most of which were from irresponsible use, but at least one I read a report of was from a standard dose (1mg, 1.5mg, I can't remember exactly). They seem to cause rhabdomyolysis more easily than most, as that has been the general cause of death from them. They seem to have a wide variety of effects in people, likely down to individual metabolic factors. Some people find them orally active, while some don't, for example. Just because you could take 9.5mg and be fine, does not mean they are not potentially dangerous drugs, which are also not very well understood. I've also read of people taking crazy doses like 15mg and being fine. We have proof that NBOMes are very dangerous at least for SOME people. Suggesting that whenever someone had a problem with them, it was due to some other drug, given the huge prevalence of NBOMes on blotters some years ago, seems like quite a stretch.

While the reports of deaths are there and care should be taken, news and media have misrepresented drug deaths in past.
A wide variety of effects seems to indicate a wide variety of substances or mixes thereof, if we go by what we know and consider how unscrupulous RC makers and sellers who will misrepresent any other drug as LSD.
Also we need to remember how the RC market opened up the possibility of getting hundreds or thousands of doses for low prices for people with absolutely zero experience with laying blotters and drugs in general.

Ofocurse they can be dangerous, and more so than many other drugs, given their potency by weight, but what I said was that if someone had negative experience, it was likely due to the same cause of all negative psychedelic experiences.
I didn't mention physical reactions such as rhabdomyolysis, but even then, it seems to me that if some humans can take 10+ mg doses and not have that consequence, most likely who does for much smaller doses had contributing factors.
As we do not know what this factors could be, extreme care should be taken when taking drugs of this family.
But every year people die from taking less than 0.5g of MDMA and having a few beers, yet no one blames the MDMA.
I think that NBOMes should be considered similar to Fentanyl, extreme potential for deadly overdose due to high difficulty in handling and dosing the drug correctly coupled with careless dealers using dangerous methods of distribution.

In Brazil, they are everywhere, being sold as LSD in blotters. Actually a lot of inexperienced people probably have in their minds that LSD effects are the NBOMe effects. To find clean LSD is very hard nowadays in Brazil. You need to have a very good contact.

Mh, I understand, I guess by eating them you might get nausea maybe? If that's the case, I've seen it bother some people a lot, I mean with psychedelics in general.
And ofcourse purity issues make it impossible to be sure about anything really.

I have never had (or heard about) nausea with NBOMes but it is a problem with some psychedelics. Ayauhasca is the best example, I cannot bear the tea.

Have bought LSD quite a bunch of times and never got NBOMe, I'm in Australia and the only person i've ever heard encountered NBOMe was my brother once. Although i doubt i won't run into it one day, it doesn't seem that it's a regular thing here.

in Brazil, the most common drugs are cocaine and crack, disregarding cannabis, which is everywhere.

In terms of psychedelics, ayahuasca (DMT) is legal, so it is possible to find "churches" offering the tea, or even buy the lianas on the internet. Same for mushrooms, it is possible to by on the internet and receive by mail. But mushrooms they are everywhere in Nature. These days I came across them and I was not even looking for them =D

High quality LSD and MDMA are rare

Have bought LSD quite a bunch of times and never got NBOMe, I'm in Australia and the only person i've ever heard encountered NBOMe was my brother once. Although i doubt i won't run into it one day, it doesn't seem that it's a regular thing here.
Its not that much of a problem these days these experinces of many rcs on the market was starting back in 2011 out in western australia

Talking about the parts of ITA that I knew something about, NBOMEs where not prevalent or even significantly present at all in many areas; it was very possible to get DOXs misrepresented as LSD as it always had been though.