View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

NBOMbing

jose ribas da silva

Bluelighter
I want to register here my dissatisfaction with the new epidemic that is ruining the drug market in this part of the world

NBOMe

If poverty, corruption, violence, and lack of perspective in the third world where I live were not enough, one now has NBOMe EVERYWHERE.

There are no more safe blots. Even the dealers are complaining, no one can put up with it any longer.

Worse is that one throws a party, planning details, drug details, I mean, and suddenly this shit pops up when you least expect it destroying psychedelic dreams and turning them into the shitest trip ever. A mixture of amphetamine effects along with a strange sedation. It is neither psychedelic nor exciting. It sucks in every respect.

Wow did NBOMes just get to your country? In America those were huge a few years back but they're banned almost everywhere now, there's actually finally mostly real LSD again.

But yeah they're terrible things to pass off as LSD. Very dangerous, there were quite a number of deaths and hospitalizations with medical complications.

Wow did NBOMes just get to your country? In America those were huge a few years back but they're banned almost everywhere now, there's actually finally mostly real LSD again.

But yeah they're terrible things to pass off as LSD. Very dangerous, there were quite a number of deaths and hospitalizations with medical complications.

It arrived here a while ago, sneaking into the market, inconspicuously. It was like my addictions, slowly evolving, taking over.

Back in time, the market was mixed, but through a careful choice of dealers, it was possible to find real LSD.

Sad but true, nowadays the situation is out of control. There is no more LSD; NBOMe is spreading like a plague. Believe or not, its tentacles has also reached MDMA, recently there was a death reported here, overdose of NBOMe, the poor guy found out that was MDMA and in fact it looked like MDMA (those shitty colored MDMAs that I personally do not appreciate). Actually, no one knows whether this was a sensationalist newspaper report or not, because it was not reported in mainstream media only by small local newspapers and then the rumor has grown on drug-related websites.

It is necessary to be very careful when taking these drugs. I took one quarter from one dealer and it was NBOMe then I took other quarter from a different source, again the same shit. In the end, I was high on half of an NBOMe blot. It seems like it stays in the body for a long time. I am still feeling it in my body more than 12 hours after. I am not high but I can somehow feel it in my body, small effects, which means that the substance was not metabolized. I do not want to imagine the situation of a person taking a whole blot at once, terrible trip.

This shit is not even a natural chemical arrangement of atoms, is a man-made compound created to deceive poor unsuspected psychonauts for greed. Endowed with this energy, its effects could not be different from what they really are.

Last edited:
Yea to second Shadow.. This was a problem in the US 5 years ago but no longer. I didn’t know it was even still possible after everyone learned about them.

If anything, right now I have access to the cleanest and cheapest LSD I’ve ever had. That being said I could see how there may be instances of NBome in other places in the future as people try to slowly unload the massive stock I’m sure still exists.

-GC

Wow jose, it really does sound like it was 5 years ago in the USA. Hopefully soon you catch up with us, as G_Chem said, right now the LSD is cleaner, cheaper and more abundant than it's been since the 90s. It's rare these days to find fake LSD.

This shit is not even a natural chemical arrangement of atoms, is a man-made compound created to deceive poor unsuspected psychonauts for greed.

Though I fully agree that NBOMes are terrible to pass of as LSD, and dangerous in general, I just want to point out that LSD not a "natural" arrangement of atoms, either, it's synthetic, as is MDMA. The NBOMes were created for research purposes to study full agonists of serotonin receptor sites, by Nichols. At some point someone decided to make them and distribute them based on the research studies. I think originally it was just to explore something new, there was nothing sinister about it. I mean we didn't know about the dangers yet because there was no history of human use, just a promising-looking avenue to explore. However being that they're so potent and cheap, and LSD was expensive and relatively rare, unscrupulous dealers decided to prey on unsuspecting people for profit.

But yeah you can't even find NBOMes anywhere on the Internet anymore. I mean probably somewhere but they used to be everywhere.

N-bomb died out a while ago hell in some country's it use to be a legal fucking high when it first popped up in 2010 and 2011. LSD has come back more and more and very pure clean product. As the stigma has died off around the use of lsd more and more people are using it and with the internet the ability to read up accurate information than the bullshit propaganda videos they had in schools lsd has spread its wings once again. Those with pure clean acid also like to sell it cheap cause they want everybody to experience the beauty of it. the 2020s are a interesting road ahead in the use of psychedelics in the mainstream world again to heal people. In india the NBOMB epidemic was bad for the past so many years leading to more deaths than any other country goa isn't what it use to be. South america i heard the acid was acutally pretty good also been the place where aztec crystal comes from surpising nbomb would be flooding that area.

Last edited:
Yeah, I hope so, but I should confess that I am not optimistic. When money is on the table, we all know how far humanity can go. The law is supply and demand. As psychedelics have returned to the drug menu, more people are interested and the demand has increased substantially, especially among the unsuspicious young kids. Namely, these kids do not have many sources to buy drugs. In these situations, NBOMe will be there, prowling like a catholic priest in search of a child, like a devil who wants to capture your soul.

It is the new golden age for drugs, weed is being legalized, the quality is now better than ever. The therapeutic properties of drugs are being highlighted, mushrooms, DMT, MDMA, ketamine, and ibogaine are in the way of being officially adopted as therapy.

The sky ain’t ever been so blue, isn’t true?

Yeah man, it is true, but you know, it is not true everywhere in the world. We feel blue without the blue sky and I am not here singing the blues.

We (in my country) are consuming shit in every way. Generically speaking, large companies increase their profit margin by lowering the quality of the products that are being commercialized so that if I buy the same product from the same brand in another country, it will be better (it can be worse as well, depending on the country). I am saying this because this trade mentality has been transferred to the drug market, and we have the same rules.

I have seen this happening to weed. The quality has been deteriorating over the years, nowadays most of weed is sold as a “brick”, there are no buddies, no twigs, branches or stems, it is kinda of a mix of everything including all sorts of contaminants, insects, dirt, and all types of particles that eventually were compressed together and transformed into bricks. These bricks, in turn, are sold as multiples of 25 g. You can buy 25 g, 50 g, and so on. It is “normal” to buy like 1 kg of weed at once.

Synthetics are not a good choice here, as I have been saying, NBOMe is everywhere. It is like playing Russian roulette, you can get it or not, it is a matter of luck.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel, though. Man, cocaine and crack. Maybe they can compensate for the bad parameters mentioned above. I believe that in the US, only very rich people can afford a cocaine with such high quality as I have access here, the same for crack.

If you have good sources, 1 g of a ~80% cocaine is like $5. I can easily find ~90 % cocaine for like $ 10-15. With a maximum of $ 25, I can get the purest cocaine, practically direct with the sources of production. A high quality rock of crack can be purchased for $ 3-5.

With such pure cocaine available, the line separating the heaven from hell is very very thin.

Wow jose, it really does sound like it was 5 years ago in the USA. Hopefully soon you catch up with us, as G_Chem said, right now the LSD is cleaner, cheaper and more abundant than it's been since the 90s. It's rare these days to find fake LSD.

Though I fully agree that NBOMes are terrible to pass of as LSD, and dangerous in general, I just want to point out that LSD not a "natural" arrangement of atoms, either, it's synthetic, as is MDMA. The NBOMes were created for research purposes to study full agonists of serotonin receptor sites, by Nichols. At some point someone decided to make them and distribute them based on the research studies. I think originally it was just to explore something new, there was nothing sinister about it. I mean we didn't know about the dangers yet because there was no history of human use, just a promising-looking avenue to explore. However being that they're so potent and cheap, and LSD was expensive and relatively rare, unscrupulous dealers decided to prey on unsuspecting people for profit.

But yeah you can't even find NBOMes anywhere on the Internet anymore. I mean probably somewhere but they used to be everywhere.

Very well pointed out

I said a huge bullshit and you corrected it very well. It was probably the NBOMe's effects disturbing my brain.

Haha no I understand, NBOMes are sketchy drugs and it's terrible that they're passed off as LSD. There's good reason to be upset about that.

Jose if you don’t mind me asking, what country or region do you come from?

It sounds like you come from somewhere in Central or South America. From what I hear, drugs like MDMA and psychedelics aren’t always the easiest to find down there.

-GC

Are you in Brazil Jose?

Bummer NBOMes are flooding the market where you are, what a pity. Be careful.

Careful with that cocaine too. That shit makes a terrible master.

Yeah man, I am in Brazil, the land of the butt

Right now, I am in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, watching naked women in the sand, listening to Tropicalia, and with a monkey on my shoulders! Beautiful land….

I have seen some tourists going to South America on cocaine-tours, but most of the times they go to the wrong places.

Firstly, the country, the first thing to choose. I would not suggest Colombia for cocaine. In general, it is associated to Pablo Escobar, and that’s why people go there. I am not saying that you will not find anything there, but there are better places, cheaper places.

The best choice, the hidden gem, is certainly Bolivia. There, one will find the most pure and cheap cocaine. If one takes a look at the map of South America, one will see that Brazil, Bolivia, and Peru have a common border. On the Brazilian side, that is, on the Brazil-Bolivia border, man, that city is a paradise for cocaine-tourism and prostitution. I am sure that a junkie will have more fun there than in Paris, Londres, New York, and other ordinary touristic places. In addition, the budget will be a thousand dollars less.

That is, folks! If one wants to have fun, come to Brazil, rip a line of cocaine, attend an ayuhausca ritual in the middle of Amazon rainforest, fuck some nice prostitutes, and take care, the possibility of one falling in love with Brazil is large, I do not want to build a wall to protect my country!! Enjoy with responsibility =D

That is, folks! If one wants to have fun, come to Brazil, rip a line of cocaine, attend an ayuhausca ritual in the middle of Amazon rainforest, fuck some nice prostitutes, and take care, the possibility of one falling in love with Brazil is large... =D

Sign me up! :D

I bought a gram of coke in Costa Rica in 2000 for cheap. Quality coke was abundant. My coke years were the late 70's early 80's and the best of it when I lived in Houston. Stuff came in right from SA. I have not seen the stuff in at least 25 years. No telling the crap that sells as coke as clubs these days up in NA. I do know good coke gives a nice life, and if you keep it at one line every so often there is no comedown. But I always over did it and got wired for sound. Then requiring an opiate to come down. :sleep: Yeah, bad habits had started. lol

At first when the NBOMe's came out I was interested and almost ordered some. It sounded like a unique potent available psychedelic. But then the stories of health problems and even deaths so I steered clear. I still would maybe like to try 300 mics of one of them but I am not going to. The notion of intense visuals but not as much spiritual depth is kind of interesting. However I have seen some credible people say they can be enlightening. But the dangers are scary and no one should trip worrying about dying. Bad deal.

Yea I’m sitting on multiple life time supplies of the stuff... Refuse to do much of anything with it, can’t get myself to throw it away cuz while I don’t like them much compared to more traditional psychedelics if something were to ever happen they’re better then nothing.

They’re too unpredictable. Even for the same individual the same dose can have wildly different results, combine with that a relatively low ceiling for safe use and it’s a recipe for disaster.

My first few times with 25c were decent but the third time I had very noticeable vaso with my thighs hurting well into the next day. Not my cup of tea. Visuals are absolutely insane though, 25c was highly entactogenic, and you’d have to wade your arms to find your way through the visuals as if someone turn out the lights on you.

Very little deep headaspace though. It would have made a great compound to mix with other psychedelics like LSD to up the visual and body euphoria but it’s damgers make it not worth it.

-GC

^ Interesting G_Chem, I guess there is vasoconstriction with these. I mean I know LSD and LSA can also cause vasoconstriction but I never experienced much. I will say LSA has treated me well throughout my life. I had a friend that had a greenhouse in Florida that grew his own HBWS. 3 of those fresh seeds was like a nice hit of LSD for me. Also growing my own Morning Glories in the past was very rewarding. Soft mushy seeds right from the pods were strong.

I also read about possible permanent tolerance do to the strength of how the NBOMe's hit the receptors. I am not sure that is a thing though, although some people here have posted about that. I am not sure that is even possible. A few years ago there were a lot of people trying these and posting. Now we don't see as much.

brazai
^ Interesting G_Chem, I guess there is vasoconstriction with these. I mean I know LSD and LSA can also cause vasoconstriction but I never experienced much. I will say LSA has treated me well throughout my life. I had a friend that had a greenhouse in Florida that grew his own HBWS. 3 of those fresh seeds was like a nice hit of LSD for me. Also growing my own Morning Glories in the past was very rewarding. Soft mushy seeds right from the pods were strong.

I also read about possible permanent tolerance do to the strength of how the NBOMe's hit the receptors. I am not sure that is a thing though, although some people here have posted about that. I am not sure that is even possible. A few years ago there were a lot of people trying these and posting. Now we don't see as much.
no such thing as permanet tolerance infact a very intense experince kind of just opens your mind forever making future trips more stronger

^ That is absolutely a great way of looking at it. I say that because sometimes I think people worry too much and make things up in their mind. And then there is a cool response like that. A little wisdom I do believe is the right answer.

^ That is absolutely a great way of looking at it. I say that because sometimes I think people worry too much and make things up in their mind. And then there is a cool response like that. A little wisdom I do believe is the right answer.
stanislov grof wrote many good books on his sessions he conducted on patients during trips he would break down their inner resistance by giving them very large doses 500-1500ug of lsd. After those he could do proper work with them at lower doses of acid as there mind was opened to everything

I’ve tried LSA a few times via morning glory but knew I wasn’t getting the full experience, I should grow them to get the M.G. fresh. Would you say the experience with fresh seeds is as different as everyone says? (Stronger/better?)

This Vaso was way worse than any LSD or LSA experiences I’ve had, but come to think of it it could of been exacerbated by the fact I was worried about it. I trust LSA more overall. Morning glory, both seeds and extracts, give me some vasoconstriction but not on the same level. Never felt dangerous. LSD I haven’t felt much at all.

I remember the morning after driving not even tripping anymore and my thighs were aching really bad. It got me fairly worried, and I’ve never felt worried from physical symptoms on psychedelics before so I wrote em off. Sad too cuz I had high hopes.. :/

-Gc

I still would maybe like to try 300 mics of one of them but I am not going to.

Man, think two times it would be a hell, 300 ug of NBOMe is way too much.

I do not like imagining this trip; it scares me. I have been on NBOMe a few times and they were all horrible. It brings about the worst part of my mind. Hidden fears, anxiety, thoughts that can easily make someone crazy

In this last trip that I mentioned above, I had that impression that myself, that is, my true self, was trapped inside of my NBOMe-flooded mind, like a rat in the sewer, crying isolated in the most fetid corner, clamoring for freedom.

Very long half-life as well.