• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

NBOMbing

nbomb is usually dosed 1000-1500ug on blotter which is a very dangerous amount of it. Their are also 25x-nbOH which are similar to nbomb but last a short time and are tasteless these are very dangerous aswell. 25x-nbohs are a crazy trip visual wise just like nbombs. There where people out there that acutally liked nbomb. Vaso on LSA can be really really bad even worse than nbomb it all depends on the akaloids in the seeds. Sometimes on LSA it can feel like you could die from the vasoconstriction. Nbomb leads to alot more cases of HPPD, Brazil has a good psytrance scene i assume the hippies there would stay away from nbomb.

I don't get it, I tried 2c-c-nbome and 2c-i-nbome and they were sure, not the most interesting psychedlics but i did not found them that bad. But i guess if you expect LSD that is quite a dissapointment.

I don't get it, I tried 2c-c-nbome and 2c-i-nbome and they were sure, not the most interesting psychedlics but i did not found them that bad. But i guess if you expect LSD that is quite a dissapointment.
I honestly find them interesting but wouldn't try them again due to the dangers of heart failure or seizures. The after effects feel kind of bad on the body. They are very visually intense but the headspace just doesn't go as deep as acid. LSD feels clean and pure likes its our next state of evolution with alot more deep insights and knowledge into the nature of reality

I’ve tried LSA a few times via morning glory but knew I wasn’t getting the full experience, I should grow them to get the M.G. fresh. Would you say the experience with fresh seeds is as different as everyone says? (Stronger/better?)

Absolutely, I learned this one time by accident. Years ago (1982?) I was throwing a football back and forth with a friend. This friend owned a nursery. He pretty much had the interest in growing things and letting me try. Anyway we are throwing a football that lands in his garden by a trellis. It was the beginning of Dec. So he says he forgot to tell me he grew some Morning Glories. They were just producing seed in the pods. They were soft and mushy. So I said what the hell and ate a handful. It had the consistency of mashed potatoes. 4 hours later I was home laying in the dark basically hallucinating. Beautiful visuals coming out of the dark. Jungle animals and visions so bright and clear. I was very impressed. So a few times after that I did grow my own. I mean you can get some from a seed store but after a few months they are useless. So fresh is the way.

Also the guy I knew that sent me the fresh HBWS was an internet friend. He emails me and asks if I would try them and he sent me about 15. They were strong too. I was very thankful I only did 3. I sometimes get queazy when I hear people recommend 15-20 seeds. Those must be starting to get stale. I don't get side effects so I can do LSA.

However the vasoconstriction from NBOMe's sound a lot scarier due to it being a drug bought online and who knows what that is. I will say I have heard some credible people say that NBOMe's are a great psychedelic as well as credible people say they are garbage. A mixed bag. I always thought 300 mics was a light dose of this as blotters seemed to be at least 1000 mics. But really, I have no knowledge on this.

Wow, that sucks. Here (Also in south america) they are still around, but have been slowly disappearing for the last couple of years. Most people are aware of them now and know to avoid them.
I think if you give it time they will go away there too. They are ilegal in most places anyway. Soon it won't be as convenient to synthesize them. I'm guessing whatever batch } is making its rounds up there in Brazil is probably a leftover that somehow made it to colombia or something (most street NBOMe in South America comes from Colombia, as far as I know). When it's gone it will probably be gone for good. Problem is you can store a continent sized lifetime supply in relatively small space, but let's hope we see the day it will be finally gone.

I bought 25i & 25c when they were out in the early 2010's. I've tried them several times - 1 blotter of each on their own, 1/2 blotter of each on their own, 1/2 blotter of each together.

I can't say I noticed any negative physical effects other than a more stimulated feeling than LSD or its analogues. I still have about 20 of each and every time I think about trying it again (in the name of research as I have several other PD's) I come across a thread like this damning them as the worst thing to ever hit the PD scene - doesn't make it easy!!

300ug of NBOMe too much? My blotters are 1000ug and 800ug and I can't say I ever found them too much.

I honestly find them interesting but wouldn't try them again due to the dangers of heart failure or seizures. The after effects feel kind of bad on the body. They are very visually intense but the headspace just doesn't go as deep as acid. LSD feels clean and pure likes its our next state of evolution with alot more deep insights and knowledge into the nature of reality

Surely if you had them safely in the past and there has been no major changes to your health then surely you should be able to take them again..., or am I missing something?

Surely if you had them safely in the past and there has been no major changes to your health then surely you should be able to take them again..., or am I missing something?
Nbomb gave me extreme lasting HPPD, while during the trip heart races hard veins constrict can be kind of painful sure i didn't die but if you take to much you will end up dead. Nbomb can be fatal with doses over 1500-2000ug. 1000ug of nbomb is very powerful and intense. I find nbomb lackks any sort of spiritually like you get on acid. Instead its just madness and the amphetamine type pumping buzz from all the stimulation combined with the psychedelic effects can be painful to endure for extended periods of time. My nbomb experinces have been on quite heavily dosed blotter 1500ug and is one of the few psychedelic trips where i thought it was going to physically die due to strain on my veins and heart.

They are far from the worst thing to hit the scene, but far from the best either..

I’d only take them again if that was my only option. The only thing they have on other psychedelics is the insane visuals but to me visuals are just a cool side effect.

-GC

Hi

Sorry for my ignorance. I did not know about NBOMe doses and I was assuming that the concentrations were similar to those of LSD.

Independently of values, What I meant was that I took ½ blotter, and I did not enjoy my experience. In addition, I took them separately, that is, ¼ and then the other ¼. About an hour later.

For sure, under my perspective, one blotter at once it will be a terrible trip to experience. I mean, it is nonsense, why should I trip on this substance? It sucks in every respect.

By the way

"I find nbomb lackks any sort of spiritually like you get on acid. Instead its just madness and the amphetamine type pumping buzz from all the stimulation combined with the psychedelic effects can be painful to endure for extended periods of time "

describes very well my experiences with NBOMe as well

Furthermore…

We should also consider the possibility of a stroke on NBOMe, because of its effects on vasoconstriction.

That can be very dangerous, especially if other stimulants are present (cocaine, MDMA, etc) or if there is a genetic predisposition.

I actually liked the nbomes i tried.
I know in afterhand i should not have risced it.
But it took awhile before people started dropping.
So in the begining there were mostly positive reviews.
Esp mixing some of them in lower doses together or with lsd or 4acodmt.
I also enjoyed doing nitrous on 25c.
Noone i know got hurt doing them, but wouldnt touch en again.

Yeah, I once tried an unidentified NBOMe thinking it was acid, I actually had a great trip. Back then, I didn't know any other drugs besides LSD could fit into a blotter, and it was like my third trip ever, so only in retrospect I realized what I took was probably an NBOMe (Numb tongue, metallic taste, slightly shorter duration, extremely visual).
I latter bought a lot of 25i, before I knew they had the potential to kill at seemingly random dosages. I never got to take any of it, and I dont think I ever will. I haven't gotten rid of it because I keep thinking "maybe if I just take a very small dosage and see what it does ...". But ultimately I think it's not worth the risk.

Doing like 100ug of lsd with abo 3-500ug of 25i or 25c was a great way to use it safeish.

Not recomending it since some people might still have a shitty reaction.
But it was a nice way to boost lsd.

Nbomb gave me extreme lasting HPPD, while during the trip heart races hard veins constrict can be kind of painful sure i didn't die but if you take to much you will end up dead. Nbomb can be fatal with doses over 1500-2000ug. 1000ug of nbomb is very powerful and intense. I find nbomb lackks any sort of spiritually like you get on acid. Instead its just madness and the amphetamine type pumping buzz from all the stimulation combined with the psychedelic effects can be painful to endure for extended periods of time. My nbomb experinces have been on quite heavily dosed blotter 1500ug and is one of the few psychedelic trips where i thought it was going to physically die due to strain on my veins and heart.

That sounds terrible, glad my experiences were nothing like that. What I had been getting at was IF a person has used them safely and all other things being equal (using same levels, no major changes in physical health, etc) then you would imagine they are safe to continue to use?

That sounds terrible, glad my experiences were nothing like that. What I had been getting at was IF a person has used them safely and all other things being equal (using same levels, no major changes in physical health, etc) then you would imagine they are safe to continue to use?

Dude, you never know when your time will come, better not risk it

As I stated before, even with extremely stabdardized dosing, exact ROA every time, light dosages, this stuff can still be dangerous.

I’ve both read and experienced first hand how the same dosage can fluctuate in potency.

One thing I noticed is that for the batches I was getting (25b and 25c) the dosage was lower than often recommended. I was getting a fairly strong experience off 225ug as was a few people I knew. Others needed closer to 1mg.

I would agree with others about combining though. I feel the only use for these is in very light doses (100-200ug or less) combined with LSD or other traditional psychedelic to enhance the visual and tactile components.

-GC

I'd say the biggest red flag of the NBOMes is that the effects can be dose-independent. Just because you soldiered through dose X doesn't mean you won't suddenly get physical problems at X-Y.

Random stuff like that is just not what you want a substance to do.

As I stated before, even with extremely stabdardized dosing, exact ROA every time, light dosages, this stuff can still be dangerous.

I’ve both read and experienced first hand how the same dosage can fluctuate in potency.

One thing I noticed is that for the batches I was getting (25b and 25c) the dosage was lower than often recommended. I was getting a fairly strong experience off 225ug as was a few people I knew. Others needed closer to 1mg.

I would agree with others about combining though. I feel the only use for these is in very light doses (100-200ug or less) combined with LSD or other traditional psychedelic to enhance the visual and tactile components.

-GC

I have extremely extensive experience with 25i and 25c NBOMes, only via insufflation.
I can say that in my experience and that of many people that have taken my own snuff powder, that effects were absolutely consistent from time to time with no variation or unexpected under or overwhelming episodes ever.
If someone has been taking NBOMe via buccal ROA, I think that is the problem as the bioavailability will be completely inconsistent.
As far as the substances being inherently toxic, I have taken 9.5mg (9500ug) of 25i in a few hours without trouble.

I have extremely extensive experience with 25i and 25c NBOMes, only via insufflation.
I can say that in my experience and that of many people that have taken my own snuff powder, that effects were absolutely consistent from time to time with no variation or unexpected under or overwhelming episodes ever.
If someone has been taking NBOMe via buccal ROA, I think that is the problem as the bioavailability will be completely inconsistent.
As far as the substances being inherently toxic, I have taken 9.5mg (9500ug) of 25i in a few hours without trouble.

holy shit man, 9.5 mg, it is a miracle that you have survived, if you are not religious you should start because God has blessed you