• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Nazi's Perfect Drug

Methadone was invented in 1939 though, and I've read that it wasn't even used until after the war, with only small trials going on. There is a lot of conflicting information about this, just out of curiosity, whats your source? I have read that it wasn't used during the war, it was used during the war, it wasn't because of an opium shortage, it was because of an opium shortage. If the information is so unreliable all over the place, I don't see how you can say that for sure. Since so many of the people in Germany died during the time, and since this wasn't a really big subject of discussion, I don't see how anyone could know for sure, which would probally be the reason why there is so many accounts that contradict each other. Alot of these are creditables sources too.

Info having to do with Nazi medical breakthrus,experiments etc can be troubling at times because alot of info was destroyed by the Nazi on orders of higher ups......dates and other info can only be guessed at in certain situations.....the info on Methadone and Goering etc. is reliable...my source is a richly detailed book on the third reich called "The Architect of Genocide" the life story of Himmler, Hitler's pit bull.

*think* the name of the book is "The Medical Casebook of Adolf Hitler". I read it a while back, and good 'ole Adolf was on all sorts of shit. No wonder why he was so pissed with the world.

Yep that's the book I read in my loacal llibrary. Hitler was on methamphetamine (tablets & injections), Eukodyl (oxycodone for a spastic bowel), cocaine eye drops and barbiturates to help him sleep at night (can't remember which barbituate).

It's reckoned it was the methamphetamine that was responsible for his rigid, inflexable thinking and the reason his depression & Parkinson's disease got worse by the end of the war

The nazi's also used MDMA for weight loss and in thier camps, invented in 1913 and patented in 1914 by merke off topic but I thought some of you guys might wanna know that little tid bit of info.. Also anyone killed that was heavily tattooed Hitler would use the flesh for lampshades!! sorry to go off topic guys!

I recall catching a bit of this info on the discovery channel.. it was followed by a very informative documentary on Heinrich Himmler, the SS and the Gestapo.. anyone else recall a bit on this subject from there?.. could have sworn I remember the documentary bringing up his drug use.. maybe I can find the times if its ever on tv again?..

The nazi's also used MDMA for weight loss and in thier camps

never heard of this, but it strikes me as extremely odd and "paradoxcycle"=p. nazi's opiate use also. these are people that would go through villages, slaughtering everyone, taking new borns and literally tearing them limb from limb, or throwing them up in the air and shooting them before they hit the ground. another method was rounding up all the villagers, and burning them alive (eyewitness stories from my grandfather, im sure everyone knows this already but just strengthening my point).

Now the fact that these people were eating mollies and opiates seems absurd. How can you roll and live with that kind of guilt and carry on with these activities? supposedly they were thoroughly convinced that their victims weren't "people" but somewhere in their minds had to be some sort of guilt.

sorry for going off topic, the mdma thing really just made me rant about this. and by IN THEIR CAMPS does that mean the nazis were giving the prisoners mdma? sheesh

Anyone know any torrents for that, or any other places I can get it without paying shit? It looks good, I might even goto borders to read it and then put it back, unless my library has it.

paradoxcycle said:
Guess what, you're also wrong. Oxycodone and Dihydro-oxycodeinone are the SAME CHEMICAL---- C18H22ClNO4.

Yes I'm sorry...
I learned something, that's the important point.

My freinds and I have always jokingly called methedone 'Nazi medicine' Due to the closing in of the allies the nazi's were unable to aquire opium to make morphine for their many wounded. so they came up with synthetic alternative.
Amusingly, because of is super-long half life at first they thought they'd invented non-addictive junk.
Even if not true; it's a good story.

Last edited:
I doubt that is true, the halflife is long, but not that long. You will start going thru wd from methadone after 24 hours, and also remeber the Nazis were brutal fucks, but they did a thorough job, they would have known after less than a 3 days of testing. I really don't think that we will ever know for 100% about what was going on over there, the winners are the ones that write history after all. Noone can deny that we did end up with a lot of really useful research from the nazis though brutal, doing research on dogs and monkeys will always be sub-par to research on humans.

hungryghostredman said:
My freinds and I have always jokingly called methedone 'Nazi medicine'

Since I learned that students in the 70s used to call it "Adolphine" for fun, I call it like that now...
"Adolphine" sounds like some strong crazy stuff, doesn't it?
Methadone sounds bad, it sounds like some poor loser's stuff, while "Adolphine" is not for the jokers, it's only for the tough guys!

That's what I love to think and to explain to my friends.

twgburst said:
Anyone know any torrents for that, or any other places I can get it without paying shit? It looks good, I might even goto borders to read it and then put it back, unless my library has it.

If you're referring to "The Medical Casebook of Adolf Hitler", you can purchase it used un Half.com for under $2.00.

fastandbulbous said:
Yep that's the book I read in my loacal llibrary. Hitler was on methamphetamine (tablets & injections), Eukodyl (oxycodone for a spastic bowel), cocaine eye drops and barbiturates to help him sleep at night (can't remember which barbituate).

It's reckoned it was the methamphetamine that was responsible for his rigid, inflexable thinking and the reason his depression & Parkinson's disease got worse by the end of the war

It's also speculated that his drug use is what in fact caused Germany to lose the war. Hitler was advised by many top SS/Whermact/Luftwaffe/ etc officers that Germany was not prepared for a major offensive on the Russian front--especially in the winter. But Adolf being Adolf was convinced in his jacked up state that he could conquer the world. The rest is history.

He wrote Mein Kampf while he was sober, I really doubt that his drug use was why the only reason they lost the war, he was just too idealistic. I bet if he would have gotten a little bit further he probally would have turned on most of his other allies. Also, as for his meth usage, if it even happened, the doses he took and many other variables are unknown. Most of the problems associated with meth use is from lack of sleep, if he was taking medication for sleep, and even if he was jacked up 24/7 the dose might have been much smaller than the recreational dose. Too many variables to really conclude anything other than no matter how you look at it hitler fucked up time and time again, he was consistent at that. If he was tweaking out you'd at least think he would be more careful, vs some whack job with his dick flapping in the wind. I do see how meth use+hitler=something not different then he was, but that alone isn't enough. I have read that hitler using meth was a myth as well, so I don't really believe that he was or that he wasn't a speed freak, I just don't know. It really doesn't even matter either, he is just a perfect example of what war does to people, just think how different the world would have been if he ended up an artist.

So as I mentioned in another post a long time ago on the same subject, methamphetamine deserves a place of honour along with radar, the Supermarine Spitfire & the T-34 as one of the pivotal reasons why tha Nazis lost WW2.

Let's hear three cheers for methamphetamine... =D

So I think we can say that Methamphetamine is the biggest killer drug of the century?

(or maybe alcohol or nicotin killed more people than the whole nazi genocide?)

Oatmeal kills more people everyday than methamphetamine has ever killed.