NASADD social v. My moneh big so it's HoL and Skillz and The Rock Monster's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was so obliterated drunk after the fights last night.

memph i didn't even realize i talked to you.

so many AIM apologies today FML

anyone know anything about physics?...or just uncertainty?

I do. Whats the question(s)? I could lend a hand. You can just PM them to me if you wish. I'm working full time as a tutor now (mostly math and chemistry), and physics is probably my rustiest (read: least favorite) subject, so its useful to me to work on it a little bit. But yes I know about uncertainty, the uncertainty principle, whatever you might need to know.

Oh yeah and hi OD social mother fuckers.

lolwut?

someone had to have been on my account the other night as i dont remember posting ANY of that shit.

^^^ figured you hadta of been shmammered to actually participate in the social

you ever rob that Dilly dude? i mean im not encouraging you, just curious.

goin to the boys game tonight at Jerry world, pretty excited, goin with my dad and two of my buddies, wish i could smoke but alas i have court on the 4th, cant chance it. should be good anyways, glad romo is gonna start but i have a feeling he is gonna get injured or just spare out, this will be my 3rd game at the new stadium and i have yet to see a win, hope things change tonight

fuck man. I almost got suspended today for skipping...my mom also took my car keys.

how was everyone else's day?

^^^ figured you hadta of been shmammered to actually participate in the social

you ever rob that Dilly dude? i mean im not encouraging you, just curious.

goin to the boys game tonight at Jerry world, pretty excited, goin with my dad and two of my buddies, wish i could smoke but alas i have court on the 4th, cant chance it. should be good anyways, glad romo is gonna start but i have a feeling he is gonna get injured or just spare out, this will be my 3rd game at the new stadium and i have yet to see a win, hope things change tonight

lol, no that wasnt me. that was the xanax. if i robbed my dillie dude i would fuck up my only connect and while i dont think they are gangster enough to do anything about it, i certainly don't want to test them.

on a great note, guess who is apart of the american work force once again

<=-=-=-= this guy.

i use this cash advance place to cash my checks and get loans from time to time and i have been bugging the shit out of them to let me be their in house collections guy. i went in there saturday just fucking around with them and acctually convinced them to give me a one month trial deal strictly on commission. the beauty of it is that with this type of collections there are almost no laws governing me since its techniqually considered a loan and not a debt. mother fuckers come up with the cash quick when you tell them you got them on tape writing a worthless check and could possibly face criminal actions =D.

today was my first day and commision wise i cleared $130 muahahahahahahahahahahhaahah

and fuck you recky i know what you're going to say "dude what about their family blah blah blah blah" mother fuckers shouldnt write worthless pay day cash loan checks.

fuck man. I almost got suspended today for skipping...my mom also took my car keys.

STOP BEING A FUCK UP FEMALE....

alright this is my weekly check in ill holla.

and fuck you JC

that sucks, be a good girl

i just came outa a coma nod and im all noddy. but bein a dope addict is hard as hell. i was so depressed until i got some dope in me. yesterday same story. had to fuckin cop on the streets.. cops was everywhere.. a scary crackhead pulled a pistol on me. this shits gettin to me. i wana get on bupe maintenance, maybe even MMT.. havin to come up with dope $ everyday is catching up to me

on a great note, guess who is apart of the american work force once again

<=-=-=-= this guy.

i use this cash advance place to cash my checks and get loans from time to time and i have been bugging the shit out of them to let me be their in house collections guy. i went in there saturday just fucking around with them and acctually convinced them to give me a one month trial deal strictly on commission. the beauty of it is that with this type of collections there are almost no laws governing me since its techniqually considered a loan and not a debt. mother fuckers come up with the cash quick when you tell them you got them on tape writing a worthless check and could possibly face criminal actions =D.

today was my first day and commision wise i cleared $130 muahahahahahahahahahahhaahah

and fuck you recky i know what you're going to say "dude what about their family blah blah blah blah" mother fuckers shouldnt write worthless pay day cash loan checks.

I got nothing to say about that man. I don't write bad checks, and I most certianly don't ever take loans from anywhere. I just don't like getting harassed over my hospital bills and by a bank debt that increased 250% because of fines and penalties. Those people you called today are the sort of motherfuckers that DESERVE to get hounded, takin a loan and feeling entitled to not pay it back is straight up stupid. Actually it's just downright N<censored> behavior.

Congrats on gettin back to work

High school...
Just wait, in a few more years you'll be able to say you got fired for not going to work and got your license suspended.

My day was okay, work was normal. Still gettin hounded by that nasty bitch though, kind of irritating me.

So my ex who kicked me out of the house and dumped me when I was in a detox ward now sends me all these messages begging to have me back... Bitch made me have to move interstate back with my mum and now sobs at me to come back...

Bitches be crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.