NASADD social v. My moneh big so it's HoL and Skillz and The Rock Monster's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.

Damn that i've finally fallen prey to nicotine addiction.

lol, no that wasnt me. that was the xanax. if i robbed my dillie dude i would fuck up my only connect and while i dont think they are gangster enough to do anything about it, i certainly don't want to test them.

on a great note, guess who is apart of the american work force once again

<=-=-=-= this guy.

i use this cash advance place to cash my checks and get loans from time to time and i have been bugging the shit out of them to let me be their in house collections guy. i went in there saturday just fucking around with them and acctually convinced them to give me a one month trial deal strictly on commission. the beauty of it is that with this type of collections there are almost no laws governing me since its techniqually considered a loan and not a debt. mother fuckers come up with the cash quick when you tell them you got them on tape writing a worthless check and could possibly face criminal actions =D.

today was my first day and commision wise i cleared $130 muahahahahahahahahahahhaahah

and fuck you recky i know what you're going to say "dude what about their family blah blah blah blah" mother fuckers shouldnt write worthless pay day cash loan checks.

good to hear that was just barred out ramblin, and congrats on the job

fuck man. I almost got suspended today for skipping...my mom also took my car keys.

how was everyone else's day?

I'M GOING TO CLASS ALL THE REST OF THE WEEK.

stfu.
how bout just going the rest of the year, you dont wanna be a 3rd year senior, trust that
Yeah, it's usually recommended to check yourself before doing so.
you stole my joke recky
Exactly.

Damn that i've finally fallen prey to nicotine addiction.
hows the benzo taper going

oh and yea the cowboys game was awesome, tho i was too fucked up to remember much, apparently we won, woooooo

i checked myself.

and therefore did not wreck myself.

good lookin' out guys

bein drunk and baked as fuck on a tuesday night at 2am, that's what I'm doing. Tomorrow's going to be interesting, I bet I'll call in to be at least an hour or two late to work. fuck. Goodnight assholes.

hows the benzo taper going

oh and yea the cowboys game was awesome, tho i was too fucked up to remember much, apparently we won, woooooo

Well I shifted from xanax, valium and flunitrazepam daily to clonazepam and lyrica.

The lyrica really makes things easier. Though I am chain smoking cigarettes pretty badly. One devil to the next hey.

Wish I was at the cowboys game, it's AFL grand final week down here two horrible teams in it, collingwood vs geelong. But I guess i wont be sober enough to care.

i have to say, i dislike most black people.

and i use "black people" very loosely

pissed clean for EVERYTHING for the 1st time in 10+ years, i had been not smoking weed for awhile but it would only be like 3-4 weeks n then i would smoke once n shit n i couldnt seem to completely pass for weed, got court coming up Oct4th n i gotta piss for the judge so i took a UA last night

guess who's completely clean

<--------this guy

woot!

been takin azo's so this bright orange piss seems to be clearin my system out well

Status
Not open for further replies.