NASADD social v. My moneh big so it's HoL and Skillz and The Rock Monster's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats comin up next just so you know..

did you see that mark hunt fight? that was the most sloppy shit ive ever seen...them fighting in denver is really hurting the fights..these guys are winded by the end of the sencond and the 3rd round is literally a joke

i hope rampage fucks this dude up..jones is real good but i think theres a little too much hype to him and i really want rampage to just smash his face in

thats comin up next just so you know..

did you see that mark hunt fight? that was the most sloppy shit ive ever seen...them fighting in denver is really hurting the fights..these guys are winded by the end of the sencond and the 3rd round is literally a joke

i hope rampage fucks this dude up..jones is real good but i think theres a little too much hype to him and i really want rampage to just smash his face in

yessir.

i hate hughes and koscheck but i dislike josh just slightly less. he was my pick for that fight. glad he could take it.

and lol at the high altitudes fucking with the big dudes. great idea, dana. 8)

fingers crossed for 'page. i remember reading an interview bones did saying if he could do away with one thing in MMA it would be fucking replica belts because he's worked so hard for his real one. and refuses to sign them.. douchebag.

ugh, i once ran into rampage jackson on beale street. not only is dude a complete douchebag but he is alos a very.....ugh.....i would almost venture to say rapist because he feels he has the right to grab any part of any female.

he is generally not a very liked guy around these parts. unless of course you are a groupie slut...then you love him puting his huge gorilla hands all over your slut body.

he also has a house right outside of the ghetto that he rebuilt with an african theme. has like metal elephant heads hanging all over his outside wall with african looking everything....its huge but its literally a block away from one of the worst neighborhoods in memphis

ohline i had a dream yoru snatch swallowed my penis last night. but spit it out after a mind blowing orgasm....so it was all good, just my penis has vagina gravy all over it, and you refused to lick it clean. not cool at all.

you motherfuckers need to get in here. the one night i decide to chill in the social you queahs decide to go to do whatever the fuck it is yall do

ugh, i once ran into rampage jackson on beale street. not only is dude a complete douchebag but he is alos a very.....ugh.....i would almost venture to say rapist because he feels he has the right to grab any part of any female.

he is generally not a very liked guy around these parts. unless of course you are a groupie slut...then you love him puting his huge gorilla hands all over your slut body.

he also has a house right outside of the ghetto that he rebuilt with an african theme. has like metal elephant heads hanging all over his outside wall with african looking everything....its huge but its literally a block away from one of the worst neighborhoods in memphis

i can't really blame him, though. do you have any idea how much hot pussy fighters get? without trying?

even the MMA reporters are down..

NSFW:
16atjck.jpg

ohline i had a dream yoru snatch swallowed my penis last night. but spit it out after a mind blowing orgasm....so it was all good, just my penis has vagina gravy all over it, and you refused to lick it clean. not cool at all.

that doesn't sound like me.. :(

GODAMMIT JONES

nope, period blood not a problem. i just wont go down on you......without a roll of paper towels.

can i put it in your pooper?

Status
Not open for further replies.