NASADD Social - so we all smoked outta a cucumber

Why can't wiggi figure out how to change the poll?

• Good Question

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Lefty, step away from the kangaroo and zip your pants up

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much birthday celebration?

Hope you had fun.

i did, it was good times. saw some people i hadnt seen in literally 5 years. i dont drink anymore, like literally at all, so having 7 beers was way over doing it. paid for it today.

BA, I'm glad to see that you are still alive. It really is a miracle that none of us have died throughout the years.

What's up ya fucks?

Happy birthday, Memphis. I'm sure you went big because there was no going home :)

Dirty 30 for me in a couple weeks.....I don't mind though because I can still party like a rockstar and no one ever guesses my age. Finding the fountain of youth was the best thing I ever did.

Last edited:
wow bro! just weed and kratom? no other medicinal aids such as suboxone or methadone?

you should be congratulated..i believe that it is nothing short of a medical miracle exceeding even the powers of magic whenever someone manages to use purely natural means to beat any form of that soul-rotting virus h iv especially without succumbing to the notorious aids..ie eliminating it entirely naturally without having to sustain oneself on those prohibitively expensive pharmacuticals which offer no true cure and only prolong the inevitible..

I did a four day Subutex taper. But ya, never been a fan of maintenance. If you are gonna be a slave, be a gladiator, not a field worker. The joke was that I used heroin to detox off of alcohol and benzos.

Happy belated birthday, Memphis.

Dirty 30 for me in a couple weeks.....I don't mind though because I can still party like a rockstar and no one ever guesses my age. Finding the fountain of youth was the best thing I ever did.

I got the dirty thirty in 17 months. I gotta work on the anti-aging before then. The bags under my eyes have gotten pretty terrible. I was on the bus this morning next to a bunch of high school kids (city, not yellow) and they called me "sir.". I was so offended. I wanted them to ask if I were a new kid.

I did a four day Subutex taper. But ya, never been a fan of maintenance. If you are gonna be a slave, be a gladiator, not a field worker. The joke was that I used heroin to detox off of alcohol and benzos.

Sounds like you had one hell of a run with Lady H--that four day taper must have been a band aid on an arterial wound.

My "joke" was the construction of a sentence which could be read equally well as either overcoming H without detox meds or overcoming AIDS without anti-retrovirals--I even took the time and effort to work in a Magic Johnson reference.

And I'm not sure I get the gladiator/field worker bit. Are you saying that with a quick taper, you're in for a brutal encounter that, though potentially deadly, entails the possibility of freedom, whereas maintenance puts you in a rather unglamorous and tedious state of existence from which there's little hope of escape? If so, I acknowledge the depth of the statement, but fail to understand the "lol factor" that double x KC double x seems to have gotten out of it.

Eh, maybe Bingey's just getting old. I sure as fuck ain't found no fountain of youth yet.

I got the dirty thirty in 17 months. I gotta work on the anti-aging before then. The bags under my eyes have gotten pretty terrible. I was on the bus this morning next to a bunch of high school kids (city, not yellow) and they called me "sir.". I was so offended. I wanted them to ask if I were a new kid.

I guess I have an edge because I was never a drug addict. I've had my share of liquor though.

I love traveling to the south, I get called "m'am" everywhere I go. I know I don't look old so I know they ate being polite. It's extremely refreshing. It's much better than the New England douche bag yelling "fuck you" to the car I was in today with my coworkers. Maybe if he wasn't screaming at his girl in the middle of downtown then people wouldn't stare.

My run wasn't continuous over the years. The recent detox was off a six month run. So it was still bad, but not the "RL succumbed to Lady H the day bingy abandoned him and just now stopped" that you are thinking.

The slave joke was that if you are gonna be a slave to opiates, dance for the king as a gladiator, and not work in the field (maintenance).

And I understood the HIV joke. How many years have you been telling that joke? Four? Let it die already.

Bingey, do you have a habit at the moment?

The world needs gladiators and field workers. There is no shame in either of them.

Suboxone or methadone? I tried Suboxone two years ago, but just ended up trading them to <upstanding young gentlemen> for h. Methadone scares the shit out of me. I actually have never knowingly taken it.

I think the worst part of my addiction was when I had a job working with high school kids. Nothing makes high school girls less tempting than a habit, right? I thought I was just being responsible...

But ya, one day this little dork was commenting on my eyes being tiny, and a parent heard. Immediately got taken to the hallway by the parent and asked if I was high. I said I had just had my wisdom teeth out. She said that she was fine with that as long as she got confirmation from my boss. I pulled the "Don't tell my boss I am on meds...she's in recovery..." line. Worked, but that could have ended real bad.

Just went kayaking. I fucking love being on the water. The only thing missing was the sunshine. It looked like it was going to pour the whole time.

When I got home I found out one of the dogs chewed a dish towel and a cat food can. *grrrrrrrr* They never get into the treats, only our shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.