NASADD Social - so we all smoked outta a cucumber

Why can't wiggi figure out how to change the poll?

• Good Question

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Lefty, step away from the kangaroo and zip your pants up

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommyboy your friend needs to learn to not tell his girl everything, or just stretch the truth a little bit. Any time I had anything to sell I never sold as much as I should have. Either I broke down and wanted to get high or she did. Either way once one of us started doing some the other one would do it too. Then next thing you know twice as much is gone.

Yea he will usually tell me before we go into his apartment "hey if my girl asks, we just got X amount of bags" since he has to split them with her and doesn't want her to know the actual amount that we got. I guess that since he's using her car now he feels the need to be more honest, but I hope he learned his lesson today.

Since we went out to Brooklyn today and knew it was going to take a few hours with traffic he had to tell her we were copping since she probably would have figured it out anyway, and we were supposed to have been copping for someone else too which would have meant getting enough extra bags to share, so he had told her the plan so she would be cool with him taking the car, but the other person backed out at the last minute leaving him with only 2 bags instead of the 4 he was supposed to get, so it wouldn't have been worth it for either of them to split 2 bags leaving them with 1 each so that's why he cut her out of the plan and just came back to my house to get high so we wouldn't be getting high in front of her while laving her out.

Even with the original amount we were supposed to get, the 2 bags each would have barely been worth it for them, and pretty much wasn't this time since it wasn't good dope and the 2 he did at my house barely touched him.

Fuck that shit. Bitch needs to get a job or middleman her own habit. I dated a girl like that for a while and man i spent so much fucking $ supporting 2 habits.

^ She's cute, but dope has taken a toll on her. She's pale from staying inside all the time, has nasty track marks, has lost her figure (she's always been skinny but used to have a nice rack and booty when healthy) and just never has a good look going on. A girl does not look good nodding out and she's no exception, and when she's not nodding she's upset about something or another so I've never seen her looking lively or having a smile on her face. Like for real, I've never seen the girl smile.

Fuck that shit. Bitch needs to get a job or middleman her own habit. I dated a girl like that for a while and man i spent so much fucking $ supporting 2 habits.

She had a job but lost it because her face was plastered all over the news for being arrested for buying 4 fucking bags!!! They took down a small-mid level dealer after arresting a handful of people copping from his apartment that day, then raided the house to take him down. So her picture was all over the news under the headlines "Heroin Ring Busted in X NY" so it made it seem like she was part of the ring or something, yet she was just a customer who has just copped a measly 4 bags. After that her boss had no choice but to let her go, which was weird because he had caught her stealing thousands of dollars from the company but was letting her work it off, but then she was on the news for some petty shit and got fired.

Having said that, I could never date a girl like that. Good luck getting clean you are both kicking and thinking of caving. You think that you will just sit there sick when your S.O gives in and goes to cop? Hell no, you hop right back on the H train with her, and around and around it goes. You might even be strong enough not to give in at first, but when you see the other person nodding their face off while you are puking your face off, you are going to take a hit. It's just a toxic relationship. They met in detox and the relationship was built on getting high, so a part of me thinks that they don't want to get clean in fear that they won't know what to do with each other, or that one will leave the other once clean, so they keep each other using.

Last edited:
Haha, getting chills just listening to that, TB. I was in one of those two years ago, and it sucked.

It got so fucked up that I was doing all of the copping for us not to sneak bags, but I knew my dealer at the would proposition her to trade sex for dope and she would probably have done it. Creep was always telling me that he knew an old guy whowould pay $500 for a half hour with a young white girl. Man, he was the only dealer I had at the time and I was so hooked that I just telling him that we weren't interested, and would be back to hear the same thing tomorrow. "RL, when you gonna make your girl's booty go to work?" It still gets to me that I took that shit because I was a slave to the drug. Thank god I kept my ex away from those creeps.

But ya, I am freakin' twitterpated with this new chick. She is a nerdy girl in grad school who just grew her hair out, cleaned up her skin and found a sense of fashion. She is a total dork in a hot chick's body. It is so cute. We have been talking about art, philosophy, ethics, and so on. She is so smart and such a hard worker. Way out of my league, but she seems totally into me. Her flirting is just as awkward as mine.

This is going to suck telling her. Not size seven suck, but a good three or four. Planing to do it Friday.

Last edited:
RedLeader said:
It is a catch-22. Need the good girl to pull off the good, clean life. Need a good, clean life to pull the good girl.

Well…one strategy would be the ol’ Double Life game: Be the pure, clean-cut, and well-behaved upstanding citizen while with your good girl, and take the occasional secretive vacation into depravity as often as needed to keep you sane.

Sounds like you’ve been through a lot since I’ve been gone, amigo. Sorry I haven’t been around lately, as I probably could have been of some help. I haven’t fully read all the details of your ordeal with H, but I take it that you’re at the point in detox where you’re beyond the sickness, but still don’t feel right in your own skin, so to speak. That’s the point where it’s really easy to break: All the old sources of pleasure (food, sex, exercise, etc) seem to pale absurdly in comparison to a nice shot. If memory serves, this is known clinically as something like “PAWS-related anhedonia“. And while there’s probably some more clinical jargon for an appropriate treatment, I think the best thing may be getting your PAWS on the right woman. Maybe even this woman you’ve been posting about--if she’s right for you, she may well be able to awaken all 7+” of your slumbering lumber multiple times a day.

Anyway, PM me if you wish.

Hello to all my old buddies, and happy birthday Memphy.

And remember, [PLUR]Bingey loves all y’all[/PLUR]

Well…one strategy would be the ol’ Double Life game: Be the pure, clean-cut, and well-behaved upstanding citizen while with your good girl, and take the occasional secretive vacation into depravity as often as needed to keep you sane.

Sounds like you’ve been through a lot since I’ve been gone, amigo. Sorry I haven’t been around lately, as I probably could have been of some help. I haven’t fully read all the details of your ordeal with H, but I take it that you’re at the point in detox where you’re beyond the sickness, but still don’t feel right in your own skin, so to speak. That’s the point where it’s really easy to break: All the old sources of pleasure (food, sex, exercise, etc) seem to pale absurdly in comparison to a nice shot. If memory serves, this is known clinically as something like “PAWS-related anhedonia“. And while there’s probably some more clinical jargon for an appropriate treatment, I think the best thing may be getting your PAWS on the right woman. Maybe even this woman you’ve been posting about--if she’s right for you, she may well be able to awaken all 7+” of your slumbering lumber multiple times a day.

Anyway, PM me if you wish.

Hello to all my old buddies, and happy birthday Memphy.

And remember, [PLUR]Bingey loves all y’all[/PLUR]

HAHA, YES!

what a great Bday present! How have you been bingey, my dude? im going to shoot you a PM with my info you best get at me!

^ She's cute, but dope has taken a toll on her. She's pale from staying inside all the time, has nasty track marks, has lost her figure (she's always been skinny but used to have a nice rack and booty when healthy) and just never has a good look going on. A girl does not look good nodding out and she's no exception, and when she's not nodding she's upset about something or another so I've never seen her looking lively or having a smile on her face. Like for real, I've never seen the girl smile.

She had a job but lost it because her face was plastered all over the news for being arrested for buying 4 fucking bags!!! They took down a small-mid level dealer after arresting a handful of people copping from his apartment that day, then raided the house to take him down. So her picture was all over the news under the headlines "Heroin Ring Busted in X NY" so it made it seem like she was part of the ring or something, yet she was just a customer who has just copped a measly 4 bags. After that her boss had no choice but to let her go, which was weird because he had caught her stealing thousands of dollars from the company but was letting her work it off, but then she was on the news for some petty shit and got fired.

Having said that, I could never date a girl like that. Good luck getting clean you are both kicking and thinking of caving. You think that you will just sit there sick when your S.O gives in and goes to cop? Hell no, you hop right back on the H train with her, and around and around it goes. You might even be strong enough not to give in at first, but when you see the other person nodding their face off while you are puking your face off, you are going to take a hit. It's just a toxic relationship. They met in detox and the relationship was built on getting high, so a part of me thinks that they don't want to get clean in fear that they won't know what to do with each other, or that one will leave the other once clean, so they keep each other using.

i hate watching that happen to females. they look hella good with a nice body and then they get on whatever drug and lose the curves and their skin will start to show how bad they use too.

i knew this one girl who was easily a 10 i mean she was damn near perfect. like 36c slim waste, great hips and a perfect ass. she met this guy who was into crystal and it only took a few months before she lost all her curves and just started looking super unhealthy. that is one of the worst things to have to witness.

I’m glad to see y’all fuckwits are doing so well!

One thing you gotta love about the Social crowd is, y’all are really some resilient mother fuckers! I mean, if it were any other band of junkies, at least half of y’all would have wound up in the Shrine over my brief little 2 year hiatus.

And wow…*My* RedLeader caught himself a nasty heroin habit. I know this must be wildly inappropriate, but I’m reading over his story with the same sense of pride that a deadbeat dad who ditches his family probably feels when he reads in the newspaper that his son’s the captain of the football team. In retrospect, though, I seem to recall that shortly before I left, he mentioned that he was playing around with H, and that he had a decent amount of money stored up. And as we all know,

Access to $$$ + Access to H = (Disaster)^2,

because, by Bingey’s Law, the habit will always expand to surpass the budget. Dealers are likewise all too familiar with this universal natural law, as evidenced by RL’s dealer trying to get him to whore out his woman.

47 days clean

Still use weed and kratom, but quit the drinking and pills a long time ago (via the detox drug Heroin).

I tried playing the "What would bingey say it he were still here?" game when that upstanding young gentleman inquired about my ex and if she wanted a second job. I must have been thinking out loud because the gentlemen said "man, I don't think he'll do $750."

bingey, guess who has taken up lifting? KC. Obsessed with it one could say...

We joke, at the edge of the pit, at the edge of hysteria, all the hopes and dreams and conventions of life rendered absurd.

^ I've just always been straight up honest from the very beginning with girls about my past. Girls love bad boys. If she doesn't handle it well then just move on, that's one talk that's better to have before you get too attached to a girl.

Damn, I was a few days late responding to RL.

Last edited:
bingey, guess who has taken up lifting? KC. Obsessed with it one could say...

I heard Binge came back and I had to come here to tell him this. And yes, obsession is pretty much the correct word.

Turns out lifting weights can keep you clean. You knew it long before we did, Binge.

Haha, getting chills just listening to that, TB. I was in one of those two years ago, and it sucked.

It got so fucked up that I was doing all of the copping for us not to sneak bags, but I knew my dealer at the would proposition her to trade sex for dope and she would probably have done it. Creep was always telling me that he knew an old guy whowould pay $500 for a half hour with a young white girl. Man, he was the only dealer I had at the time and I was so hooked that I just telling him that we weren't interested, and would be back to hear the same thing tomorrow. "RL, when you gonna make your girl's booty go to work?" It still gets to me that I took that shit because I was a slave to the drug. Thank god I kept my ex away from those creeps.

But ya, I am freakin' twitterpated with this new chick. She is a nerdy girl in grad school who just grew her hair out, cleaned up her skin and found a sense of fashion. She is a total dork in a hot chick's body. It is so cute. We have been talking about art, philosophy, ethics, and so on. She is so smart and such a hard worker. Way out of my league, but she seems totally into me. Her flirting is just as awkward as mine.

This is going to suck telling her. Not size seven suck, but a good three or four. Planing to do it Friday.

Oh I love everything about the last part of this post.

Dis nigga is sprung and aint even hittin it....

jk redleader im sure you'll find the right words when the time comes to tell her, and if she's into you as the person you are now she won't hold your past against you.

47 days clean

Still use weed and kratom, but quit the drinking and pills a long time ago (via the detox drug Heroin).

wow bro! just weed and kratom? no other medicinal aids such as suboxone or methadone?

you should be congratulated..i believe that it is nothing short of a medical miracle exceeding even the powers of magic whenever someone manages to use purely natural means to beat any form of that soul-rotting virus h iv especially without succumbing to the notorious aids..ie eliminating it entirely naturally without having to sustain oneself on those prohibitively expensive pharmacuticals which offer no true cure and only prolong the inevitible..

btw..sorry for the grammar and punctuation..havent quite figured out how to use this touch screen keyboard..though surely this post is entirely clear and unambiguous..

^^ no man

your grammar sucks n we're gonna need you to keep it in check if your gonna continue posting here

Status
Not open for further replies.