NASADD Social- Now featuring naked women

dude, you need to step your game up if you plan on chilling in here.

nbd js, but you are hanging with a few smartass professionals. and that, sir, wasn't original nor funny and i believe you owe the group an apology

Dude im sorry!8) but you do you know how big the grand canyon is????

"due date" it is.

thank you, my bitches. <3

bitches always ready and willing to help out a fellow lesbo ho,yo!

my dad had a confederate flag signed by all members of lynyrd skynyrd (before deaths) hanging in his man-cave.

needless to say i was not allowed to have any of my black friends over.

serious racism was serious.
sounds like some of my estranged kin. no shit it gets deep and scary.
the internet raised me.

i had to learn to type to be amongst my people.

lucky............

i guess an online course might help.
ima bout to PM you,pirate to pirate.
word!

wtf are all these newbs coming from? i remember in the old days we would just haze the fuck out of all the newbs and the ones that could take it and run with it were the ones worthy of sticking around....

can we bring that back plz?

only true way to end up with a social of cool people who won't bitch and complain, get all butthurt, and make lame ass attempts at humor.

It was also really entertaining when people would let it get to them and FREAK OUT and end up permabanned because of it, and then the mods would tell us we were too mean.

notice i learned how to insert link w/ my texts?? cool,huh?

Memphis....thickets for roo are just in the final quantities. i just got mine monday. if you like music and hot horny chicks,drugs galore,fucking awesome shows and amazing strangers...you should go. this is my 6th year. i have this down to a science!

direct link to tickets

and here is line up. you guys should go...i am serious. i am almost 35,i can't party like i used to...but bonnaror is fucking killer.

Complete Line up-so far...more will be announced closer to the event.

only true way to end up with a social of cool people who won't bitch and complain, get all butthurt, and make lame ass attempts at humor.

It was also really entertaining when people would let it get to them and FREAK OUT and end up permabanned because of it, and then the mods would tell us we were too mean.

Ya u guys are mean bullies

memphis....thickets for roo are just in the final quantities. I just got mine monday. If you like music and hot horny chicks,drugs galore,fucking awesome shows and amazing strangers...you should go. This is my 6th year. I have this down to a science!

direct link to tickets

and here is line up. You guys should go...i am serious. I am almost 35,i can't party like i used to...but bonnaror is fucking killer.

complete line up-so far...more will be announced closer to the event.

they are +$200 female

I heard ohline was able to smuggle a one hour supply of charlie sheen's cocaine in her cavernous cock carrier