NASADD Social- Now featuring naked women

I love opana..unfortunately the only frmulations i see around here are the ERs..they gel up real bad, but snorting a single 40 is a decent buzz.

But i wouldnt call the old ocs "pussy shit"..yeah they were a bit overpriced, but they were a good high

Come on....all the cool chicks do it. Woman up here :)

NSFW:
appt031-1.jpg

yeah,yeah Memphis-its small and dark...take what you can get. PLUS i emailed you pics to help me decide on which one to submit to the Erotic/Erotica photo contest,so no bitching.

I love opana..unfortunately the only frmulations i see around here are the ERs..they gel up real bad, but snorting a single 40 is a decent buzz.

But i wouldnt call the old ocs "pussy shit"..yeah they were a bit overpriced, but they were a good high

i have only experienced the 5mg ers and that was a shit load of gel to be clearing out of yoru nose and into your throat.

the first time i had them i had been clean for a good 4 months and it only took 30-40mg to get my nod on, then ext day it took 60.

a month later when i got them i took care of 20 of them in 2 days ;/

edit: it was 26 of them

Wow..yeah..way better than anything I got. Who wants to look at 43 year old tits anyways?
BTW...great polish color!
I'm fixin to fill a vic script, maybe by this evenin' I'll have the balls.

Last edited:
Wow..yeah..way better than anything I got. Who wants to look at 43 year old tits anyways?

I'm more than confident that several of the gentlemen in here know how to fully appreciate an older woman. No need to be shy.

I'm a nail polish whore, I can't remember the name of it but it is from the OPI French collection

OPI always has nice shades.
OK...off to scour the area for a camera because one cannot sit at cool kids table without nudie shots...got it.:D

this won't be up for long....photosuckit will delete it super fast!!!
NSFW:
me29-1.jpg

not even close to my best shot,but still working on getting my photos on my comp to upload...so you gotta live with,dirty,hotel sex pic;)

Well let me elaborate.2 80s up the nose--no nod...160mg oxy wont do shit for me, but a dime a dope will nod me proper..i used to be able to nod off 30mg oxy chewed, before i started using heroin..honestly theres no comparison between oxy and dope, for me at least..thats why i said oxy is bullshit..2 80s wont even do the trick. But a piece of tar certainly does.:)

Memphis did you grow up in phx? Which hospital u born in? St jo's here.

Well let me elaborate.2 80s up the nose--no nod...160mg oxy wont do shit for me, but a dime a dope will nod me proper..i used to be able to nod off 30mg oxy chewed, before i started using heroin..honestly theres no comparison between oxy and dope, for me at least..thats why i said oxy is bullshit..2 80s wont even do the trick. But a piece of tar certainly does.:)

Memphis did you grow up in phx? Which hospital u born in? St jo's here.

Seriously dawg??

Seriously. Fucking hopeless.

I'm fixin to fill a vic script, maybe by this evenin' I'll have the balls.

I've only ever gone for older women....and the older i get the sexier i become.
A woman's sexual peak and after is awesome!!!
and 43 is no where near old!