NASADD Social- Now featuring naked women

Will do. Right after I win the lottery or get my camera out of the pawn shop, whichever comes first.
Do I get to see you nekked?:D

Naked socialite guys??

No, no, no, that's all wrong. The chicks in this social are way hotter, myself included of course

Naw irl i would be the one doing the robbing..my nick name is the rock monster, i got for a reason. And by dope you mean bullshit weak ass oxy..bitch please

Well played imho..9.65/10

Some mother fucking dope fiend you are....asking for lunch money....a real dope fiend would have just mugged em.

Nbd; js

God damn..it's really hot to see a bitch with such gorgeous titties administering a harsh tongue lashing

Naked socialite guys??

No, no, no, that's all wrong. The chicks in this social are way hotter, myself included of course

LOL, thanks for the warning! No "Do you want to see my webcam?" from social dudes...check.
Anyways, I passed 'post my picture' hotness many many moons ago, IMO.

Naw irl i would be the one doing the robbing..my nick name is the rock monster, i got for a reason. And by dope you mean bullshit weak ass oxy..bitch please

oxy is oxy, dope is dope. Ain't no more real oxy round these parts, just those awful OP's, and fuck that shit I ani't gonna waste my time with them. Thinkin bout snaggin some opana's later actually.