NASADD Social- Now featuring naked women

Among my crowd "man cave" probably means something totally different than youre intending..unless your daddy is Really fucking kinkey ohline

seriously...how did you guys learn to type-like especially the dudes. don't forget i am old,they did shit different in my day. back then you learned in high school-but i had to be on stage. i did not have time to learn to type. they encouraged females to take typing-especially me,a writer,but chorus was just my thing. i was good at it.too bad only 1 vocal chord works since my accident.c'est la vie!
anyway-typing skills would make my time here much easier.
questions?
comments?
suggestions?

Among my crowd "man cave" probably means something totally different than youre intending..unless your daddy is Really fucking kinkey ohline

i'm sure yours is much larger than my father's.

seriously...how did you guys learn to type-like especially the dudes. don't forget i am old,they did shit different in my day. back then you learned in high school-but i had to be on stage. i did not have time to learn to type. they encouraged females to take typing-especially me,a writer,but chorus was just my thing. i was good at it.too bad only 1 vocal chord works since my accident.c'est la vie!
questions?
comments?
suggestions?

the internet raised me.

i had to learn to type to be amongst my people.

I ain't no damned redneck..anyway..brb..i gotta put this confederate flag sticker on the broken down pick up truck in my front lawn

"due date" it is.

thank you, my bitches. <3

my dad had a confederate flag signed by all members of lynyrd skynyrd (before deaths) hanging in his man-cave.

needless to say i was not allowed to have any of my black friends over.

serious racism was serious.

Lmao!! You guys REALLY must be rednecks!!!!!

good for you,mayne. clarity isn't always bad.its been as while since i have smoked. the situation isn't yet remedied,i just got a little something kicked my way. i don't smoke like i used to.

I agree with you skillz. Clarity is good. I really am enjoying this clean time :)

Nairn-Not any; not one "I ain't got nairn." Pronounced NARN
I got some messed up speech patterns, born & raised in Detroit then moved to the mountains when I was 15. Which means I'll shoot you if you try to steal my car, even tho its up on blocks with six hound dogs livin' underneath it.;)

questions?
comments?
suggestions?

Middle school. Mavis beacon typing lessons.80wpm, my best..back then.

Nairn-Not any; not one "I ain't got nairn." Pronounced NARN
I got some messed up speech patterns, born & raised in Detroit then moved to the mountains when I was 15. Which means I'll shoot you if you try to steal my car, even tho its up on blocks with six hound dogs livin' underneath it.;)

thank you for clarifying.

i so do not have the redneck knowledge i thought i did.

also

i found out where babies come from and it's fucking gross you guys

"due date" it is.

thank you, my bitches. <3

my dad had a confederate flag signed by all members of lynyrd skynyrd (before deaths) hanging in his man-cave.

needless to say i was not allowed to have any of my black friends over.

serious racism was serious.

your dad just made it into my list of heroes

mud shark

wtf are all these newbs coming from? i remember in the old days we would just haze the fuck out of all the newbs and the ones that could take it and run with it were the ones worthy of sticking around....

can we bring that back plz?

I think we should make an inception sequel, where we travel into the depths of BAs twisted mind. I think its a good idea. There would be lulz and omfgz aplenty!.......

LOL, its bad sometimes! I had to have an interpreter for the first year or so.:) My sister-in-law has a habit of saying, "The other day ago." I've never gotten that one, why not just say yesterday or the day before?
How do I hide the picture like the nice mod said to do? Iz a bit stupidz.

OK..haze the newb...I can take it, I believe I'm high enough.

wtf are all these newbs coming from? i remember in the old days we would just haze the fuck out of all the newbs and they ones that could take it and run with it were the ones worthy of sticking around....

can we bring that back plz?

Bitch please