NASADD Social: Memphis was Fucked by a Tranny Midget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that is by no means the only stupid thing I have done drunk. Alcohol and me were always a bad mix. I blacked out way too often and I wasn't one to just pass out on a couch, I kept going but was a mess.

Well that is by no means the only stupid thing I have done drunk. Alcohol and me were always a bad mix. I blacked out way too often and I wasn't one to just pass out on a couch, I kept going but was a mess.

Ouch. I've never enjoyed alcohol much, mainly (thankfuly) because my body rejected the hangovers.

Is Boston still banned? I know he's windy as he'll, but I hope he isn't using.

Yup. Still temp banned. Here is the infraction point system so you can see how long temp bans are depending on how many points one has, which can be found out by looking at a users profile and clicking the infractions tab.

^Are you sure he is still banned? I thought I saw him post something recently, possibly in the Sub thread.

Ok...I looked and he did post on the 16th, but it was edited my a mod. So he managed to make 1 post and get another ban? Probably was mentioning prices again, he can't help it or something.

Yeah he made literally one post and got banned, hah.

But whatever. He's not here to fill threads up with his nonsense and stories, so lets not talk about him ourselves..

Chapo gets cracked.
Next day connect in Columbia is dead.
Now ole boy is flat.
No dinope in my part of Tejas until a new plug us found.
That's cool I have to be clean for court anyways.
Cool story I know, but shit is shook in my nook.
I think I will be crossing my fingers that the new tar is decent.

Yup. Still temp banned. Here is the infraction point system so you can see how long temp bans are depending on how many points one has, which can be found out by looking at a users profile and clicking the infractions tab.

Thanks man. Learn something new every day. I know Bluelight helped me out during some hard times[not using].
Gotta have order though, shit tends to go south otherwise.

Chapo gets cracked.
Next day connect in Columbia is dead.
Now ole boy is flat.
No dinope in my part of Tejas until a new plug us found.
That's cool I have to be clean for court anyways.
Cool story I know, but shit is shook in my nook.
I think I will be crossing my fingers that the new tar is decent.

i doubt much changes

if they dont extradite him within a few months he will be broken out of jail, or die in the fire fight that happens when they try. i don't see him being brought to trial tbqh. he will either die or escape.

also:

called my counselor from the clinic today to tell him i have a surprise for him next week. he already knew what i was talking about apparently and was like "good, i would love to see that clean urine screen". which is why i called him. my urine screen next week SHOULD read NO BENZOS and NO OPIATES as the benzos should be out of my system by thursday and today should have been the last day for the opaites. im getting there and getting the hang of it. it seems 50mg is that dose for me. i just feel fine.....dont crave, not sick at all, just dont even feel like fucking with it. pretty proud of myself atm tbqh. told my counselor yesterday that quitting weed isnt even on the table as an option atm. he just said i would never get take homes....which is fine by me atm even though every time i go in there when i have only had like 3 hours of sleep and still wreak of restaurant smell makes me want to quit weed just for the take homes and knowing i can sleep in atleast 2 days a week. we will see. like i told my counselor, once the benzos are gone i am hitting the ground running and will get the opiates out of my system too, just gotta give me time and let me work this shit out but the weed is a completely different subject, one i am glad to tackle once i get everything else in line.....knawmzayin?

I wonder how that would work if you were on medical mj. It would probably depend on why you were on mmj.

My dealer has steadily been using benzos for awhile now. It's just getting worse. Drug dealer time is bad enough but, lately he just has no concept of time at all. I waited for a half hour just for him to come outside today and he had no idea that it had been that long. I got a free bag out of it but, I'd rather he just be normal speed instead of super slo-mo benzo speed. I hate people on benzos

also:

called my counselor from the clinic today to tell him i have a surprise for him next week. he already knew what i was talking about apparently and was like "good, i would love to see that clean urine screen". which is why i called him. my urine screen next week SHOULD read NO BENZOS and NO OPIATES as the benzos should be out of my system by thursday and today should have been the last day for the opaites. im getting there and getting the hang of it. it seems 50mg is that dose for me. i just feel fine.....dont crave, not sick at all, just dont even feel like fucking with it. pretty proud of myself atm tbqh. told my counselor yesterday that quitting weed isnt even on the table as an option atm. he just said i would never get take homes....which is fine by me atm even though every time i go in there when i have only had like 3 hours of sleep and still wreak of restaurant smell makes me want to quit weed just for the take homes and knowing i can sleep in atleast 2 days a week. we will see. like i told my counselor, once the benzos are gone i am hitting the ground running and will get the opiates out of my system too, just gotta give me time and let me work this shit out but the weed is a completely different subject, one i am glad to tackle once i get everything else in line.....knawmzayin?

Nice, man. Glad it's working out for you. I think it's dumb as shit to deny people takehomes for weed on a drug screen, but it's out of the clinics hands. State regulations come up with the bare minimum requirements for take home doses, and one of them is always fully clean UA's. I know many councilors and clinic workers who don't agree either.

But, the important thing is that you're stable and feeling good.

also:

You should be proud Memphis. That's truly a step in the right direction. Start saving that drug money you aren't spending. I know there's a new bike in my future.

This arctic fucking air can suck a bag of dicks. I'm looking forward to days when it's 40-50 degrees out and that shit will be warm to me.

Ya man. It's been a long ass winter. Snowed a bit today and we're supposed to get more on Sunday. I'm sick of this shit. Everyone is.

Ya man. It's been a long ass winter. Snowed a bit today and we're supposed to get more on Sunday. I'm sick of this shit. Everyone is.

it was in the high 50s or 60s here for a few days and then it went back down to below freezing. shit like this always happens around this time of year. i just wish it would choose a temperature and stick to it. when it bounces around from 50s to 20s thats when you start getting sick.

Yesterday was incredibly cold, and now we're getting another 6-12" of snow this weekend. This fucking winter can not end fast enough.

Yesterday was incredibly cold, and now we're getting another 6-12" of snow this weekend. This fucking winter can not end fast enough.

i couldnt deal with that much snow. we get a few inches here and its like the apocalypse is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.