NASADD Social: Memphis was Fucked by a Tranny Midget

Status
Not open for further replies.
To sum up the great advice given here....... When she come in for a kiss shove cock in face, make sure to have food available for her to cook. If she is a good Christian then she takes it in the back-door.
I got one question though can I put it in her butt before the bj?

We can Eiffel Tower, bro.

Actually one night while working at this Japanese steakhouse, there was a group of about 12 twentysomethings & they decided it would be great to demonstrate to the chef what the Eiffel Tower was, right in the middle of a Friday night dinner lol.

So the other night I fell out, my friends call for EMS, they scrap all the rigs & spoons, put me outside, I get the Narcan, and the cop says, "You're either coming with the ambo or you're coming with me." He let me take an ID & my wallet, which happened to have some cash in it. He made me empty my pockets & wouldn't even let me take my chapstick or a cellphone. WTF?

^^

Damn, man. You gotta be careful. Thank God you weren't alone and you had people to call an ambulance.

They take you to the hospital? and fuck the cops, if they didn't find any dope, they had nothing on you.

Yeah, I was planning on chipping for a few more months, but after that I'm throwing in the towel. I didn't have my wits about me (obv) and didn't know where all the paraphernalia or anything else was, so I just went along for a ride to the hospital.

I live right on the edge of the city, so it's a small town PD & the same cop who responded also picked me up for drunk & disorderly walking down the street back in November & also stopped a few people (including one of the guise at the house) for DWI/possession who were coming to my house a couple months back. He told my roommate, "OK, I see what y'all are up to here. Tell his friends--We're gonna be watching."

I just hope he was bullshitting when he said he'd tell my landlord :\.

Small town cops are the worst. When I got that drunk charge, I was literally walking (no wait, "stumbling") down the road to get a pack of smokes from this store half a mile from my house, at 8p one night. At least I got a free breakfast that morning haha.

^^

I agree. I grew up in a smaller town and the cops there are ridiculous. They send 50 fucking people, all geared up, for a bloody trespassing call. Hah. Just dumb asses, thinking they are all John McClane from Die Hard, when really they're just homos on a power trip not actually affecting anything besides annoying everyone.

I mean, there are tons of douche cops in the city too.. but as a whole, they are way more laid back and chill, because they actually deal with real crime and see real shit.

Haha exactly. "Say what?!?!?! We have to shut down a show going on with a bunch of teenagers at the Y?!?! Let's send in 15 officers, guns drawn, ready to shoot!"

"Everybody down! Against the wall! What are you doing?!?!"

"Why are your pupils so big?"
-"Officer, it's 11pm, everyone's pupils are big."
"Why are your pupils so small?"
-"Officer, your flashlight is in my face."

@___@

It is fitting I just heard cop killer by body count today. I agree small town cops are the worst. I grew up in a small town and I swear the cops stalked us like pedo's.

i, too, grew up in a small town. the cops....and jailers know me by name ;/

That's small town livin for ya. It has its pros.. but, I have the city in my blood. Whenever I go back home.. I freak out after a day or two. Everything is just so slow and the people are too nice. Haha. I need fast paced, anger, and the stench of piss.

It feels like the old social is back-ish. All this talk about ass blasting fat chicks and whatnot, brings a little tear to my eye...

Assphace- welcome back to freedom. That's crazy, good to hear you're not in more trouble though. Sounds like shit luck, I could see myself in a similar situation a few years ago. How'd you get caught? That's the crazy part about BL man, when people disappear nobody really ever knows what happens to them. You could be busy with life, staying away to avoid temptation, dead, in jail for stealing a car and going 100 yards... Glad you're not of the dead variety.

Skillz- happy to see you back around here too. How's tings?

As for the fat chick talk, yes they do give an amazing beej. I think they just pretend they're sucking the meat off a kielbasa or something lol. Realistically they know they don't have a lot to offer looks-wise so they make up for it by doing everything they can to please you. Good food, good blowjobs, never yell at you when you end up off the road in their car when you're wasted... They usually have great pussies too cause not a lot of people want to fuck a chubby chick so it's not all beat up. Nice and soft and inviting. I have used one or two in the past but I honestly couldn't keep it up for more that a couple weekends though (not huge, but a little thicker than I would like to be seen with). As nice and fun as they are, I end up feeling ashamed with myself that I let myself stoop low enough to hit up a chubby chick. I'm not that desperate. Plus they're so happy to get attention that they get attached really fast and that is the last thing I need is having a chick that I don't want to be seen with in public becoming obsessed with me because it's real hard to bullshit them on that fact and it gets awkward. I find it very annoying when a chick likes me too much and I do not like her at all besides her dick suckin skills.

I also find it funny how hardcore christian chicks would get sodomized but not have real sex. IMO that's even worse than just getting laid. Plus with all the stink they talk about homos and how immoral it is because sex is for reproduction and love and whatnot, how is it different for chicks? If a chick has been fucked up the butt a bunch of times, I think that makes her way more of a slut than a chick that has had a cock in her pussy the exact same amount of times.

As for small town cops, they can go either way. I have had some awesome run ins with the two cops that the little town I grew up in had. The town is so small that they don't give a fuck and let just about everything slide unless it's actually something bad. Really easy to shit talk them and get away with it too. I know what you mean though, I have experienced plenty of towns that are a little bigger to the point where they actually have a police force but are still small enough that said police force has absolutely nothing better to do than harass kids or small time criminals like myself.

Last edited:
That's small town livin for ya. It has its pros.. but, I have the city in my blood. Whenever I go back home.. I freak out after a day or two. Everything is just so slow and the people are too nice. Haha. I need fast paced, anger, and the stench of piss.

I am the exact opposite. I han dig hanging out in the city for a couple days and have a blast, but any longer and I flip shit. I need to be out in the middle of nowhere where nobody will fuck with me.

Assphace- welcome back to freedom. That's crazy, good to hear you're not in more trouble though. Sounds like shit luck, I could see myself in a similar situation a few years ago. How'd you get caught? That's the crazy part about BL man, when people disappear nobody really ever knows what happens to them. You could be busy with life, staying away to avoid temptation, dead, in jail for stealing a car and going 100 yards... Glad you're not of the dead variety.
Well, I'm not really sure how much trouble I'm in yet... I only went to jail and got bonded out, I haven't gone to court yet. I could get up to 5years

My codefendant left his phone in the car, then we got caught with some speakers he stole out of a car in the same neighborhood (i was staying with him and his family and didn't ask where they came from), then we got picked out of a line up

Status
Not open for further replies.