NASADD Social: Memphis was Fucked by a Tranny Midget

Status
Not open for further replies.
i couldnt deal with that much snow. we get a few inches here and its like the apocalypse is coming.

Yeah it's been crazy this year. The average snow fall is 19" for the whole winter.. so far we've already had over 50. It's nuts.

Yeah it's been crazy this year. The average snow fall is 19" for the whole winter.. so far we've already had over 50. It's nuts.

That's a surprisingly low average. We're closer to 40" a year here. I figured NY would be about the same.

^^

That was only the average for the past couple years I think, or maybe just last year they where comparing it to. I just looked up the stat for the total average of winters in NYC, and it's 28". So far it's 57" and counting. If it keeps snowing like it's been, with another couple months left of it being cold enough to snow, it might end up being the worst winter on record. The highest was 76" in 1996. I remember that year, it was insane. I was a kid and we'd have so much fun playing on the huge mounds the plows made. So, we could very well get way more than that this year.

Last edited:
yeah man this winter can lick my balls. I mean yeah I love the winter and snow TBH but enough is enough, I don't want another storm. And I don't currently have a car that's set up to handle snow, so I really can't afford to miss more work if we get this storm on Monday like they're saying :|

Its raining here in LA thank god weve been in a drought drier than a nuns cunt. I love the rain tho, washes all the dust away and gives the bums a nice rinsing.

^Yeah, you never realize how dusty it is around here until you get a little rain..

It was sunny as fuck when I woke up this morning though, but I looked at my phone and it said it was raining.. Wtf? California just wants to be sunny so bad.

Winter weather watch here with a temp of 54 tomorrow and 28 on Monday. Wtf.

Its raining here in LA thank god weve been in a drought drier than a nuns cunt. I love the rain tho, washes all the dust away and gives the bums a nice rinsing.

^Yeah, you never realize how dusty it is around here until you get a little rain..

It was sunny as fuck when I woke up this morning though, but I looked at my phone and it said it was raining.. Wtf? California just wants to be sunny so bad.

You two in warm sunny cali can suck itttt. :p

Winter weather watch here with a temp of 54 tomorrow and 28 on Monday. Wtf.

lmao. same here. its gonna be around 55 today and be 16 tommorrow at one point. guess i wont be working monday or tueday if we get 6-10in. wont have to go to counseling and group either but if some shit happens wednesday and they cancel my doc appt id be pissed but i think i should be good.

I feel like we're in fucking Game Of Thrones, where the winters sometimes last for like 4 years.

Fuck me.

Do you use it to heat your house or just for the ambiance of making fires? I love a fireplace, making a fire, chilling out with a drink, whatever. It's so mellow. So that's the one good thing about the cold. Ha.

We heat our house with it since like 2012 cuz The air is broke. we have 2 central air units at 10K a piece and we arent gonna buy new ones cuz we're trying to sell the house. There's no point when the next person to move in here is gonna tear it down cuz its older and they want nice new houses like every other rich fuck in my development. I swear we dont belong here, we should be back in baltimore. ha.

Its also weird cuz no one chills in the living room so we only heat the dining room and kitchen and still burn through all that firewood.

Growing up we heated our house with wood . It is a lot of work all year long because we tried to cut as much as we could so we didn't have to buy any. L

Growing up we heated our house with wood . It is a lot of work all year long because we tried to cut as much as we could so we didn't have to buy any. Looking back now it was actually kinda fun and taught me what hard work is all about.

^yea we used to do the.same thing back in alaska. In the summer wed cut all the spruce killed by spruce bark beetle than use it all winter to heat the wood stove. Like mountain men. I remember i burned the palms of both my hands one day because i was standing in front of it and was being a dumb kid balancing on my tip toes and fell forward and the only thing to grab was the hot wood stove. Had third degree burns for a few weeks it was gnarly.

Were like a bunch of old fogies talking about the weather. Well i guess its different when we are all in different locales. Unlike old people who chat about the weather when they live under the same roof..

Were like a bunch of old fogies talking about the weather. Well i guess its different when we are all in different locales. Unlike old people who chat about the weather when they live under the same roof..

Maybe being an adult is realizing there's nothing else to talk about?

Status
Not open for further replies.