• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Name someone in the public eye whom you'd REALLY like to fuck VS I'd do anything to get some of that

Dua-Lipa.jpg
Dua-Lipa-15.gif

Really like her eyeline/dark eyebrows

Right I'm just gonna say... Regina Spector and stop posting in this thread for a bit, cos I'm sounding a bit onanistic tbqphlmfaoyeh??...

Yvonne Strahovski

iu

Kerry Bishé
Abbie Cornish
Naomi Watts
Veronika Kudermetova
Lisa Vicari
Lupita Nyong'o
Sarah Gadon

I'm not into celebrities at all. I don't obsess about fucking rich people. There are gorgeous people everywhere. I don't understand why people are so into actors/musicians just because they have make up artists. It's weird.

That is in no way pejorative of people who are transgender or wishing to be or in the process of becoming. It's simply an observation that people are born male or female and that there are certain biological facts that can be concealed but never truly transformed. I take no issue with any of it except for the secretiveness why so many celebrities and people in public life? And I'm not going to supply a list do your own research

Incidentally what do you think the best anagram of Dua Lipa is? Rearrange the letters to find a secret message

I've never heard of Dua Lips and I couldn't give a rat's ass if he/she currently has a penis... Or, indeed, has ever had a penis. Because: why the fuck would I?