• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Name someone in the public eye whom you'd REALLY like to fuck VS I'd do anything to get some of that

Haha @nznity and @F.U.B.A.R. as far as I knew I thought it was just the rest of Britain hating the English, but yeah I can see your experience in that Welsh pub putting you off a bit... Charlotte fuckin Church though.... And I actually quite like a Welsh accent on a lass.

True, everyone hates the English. But to be fair, we've always been a bunch of twats.

That's probably due to all the Roman, French and Nordic cunts that invaded us over ther years....

True, everyone hates the English. But to be fair, we've always been a bunch of twats.

That's probably due to all the Roman, French and Nordic cunts that invaded us over ther years....
Ha yeah we were probably alright back then... Although it is just like us English twats to blame it all on the immigrants!

Robert Redford, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Johnny Depp, Mark Wahlberg, Denzel Washington, Ray Liotta, Kurt Russel, and Tom Sizemore.

One at a time and in no particular order.
why
johnny depp GIF
my my Ms.Nurse Ratched~fans self, why i had no idea youre such jezzy

Obviously, there's a lot of famous (and not so famous) people who look EXTREMELY fuckable. But quite a few have other appealing attributes, such as intelligence and a great personality. Actors, singers, sports figures, scientists...and so on.

So, who really gets your attention and why? What sexy beast would you volunteer to be a sex slave for? Pics would be helpful as well.

For me, it's a metal singer named Will Ramos. Sexy as fuck, but also has an incredibly off the wall sense of humour. I swear to God, if we were alone I'd do anything he asked me to. Absolutely ANYTHING. He looks like he'd be VERY imaginative/freaky in the fuck department.

3Cd1lsU.jpg

Your turn! Inquiring minds want to know...

I want that work so bad, if I could afford it I would… I’ve got some like that but not as much overall. Some blackout forearm stuff that has faded sacred G patterns mixed in… What I’d give to be that inked though.

-GC

I want that work so bad, if I could afford it I would… I’ve got some like that but not as much overall. Some blackout forearm stuff that has faded sacred G patterns mixed in… What I’d give to be that inked though.

-GC
Man I've taken 120mg of morphine with almost no tolerance and 8mg clonazepam, I feel fucking beautiful but I ran out of cigs.... ffsskeeee ejyýyyyý

Man I've taken 120mg of morphine with almost no tolerance and 8mg clonazepam, I feel fucking beautiful but I ran out of cigs.... ffsskeeee ejyýyyyý

Time to hike down to the gas station for more? :) Enjoy your warm cozy buzz man!

-GC

Hehe, funny
What about you?
Upload a pic lol
Shit this morph is really strong, ikeep noddin on and off. I'm lit dying for a cig...
no my nips are bigger than pie plates and puffy, hairy , got a 3rd nip under my titty, so i wont share that gift, be a great diet plan to see my chi chi`s,,,,honest*smooths sketti stained mumu, and runs my claws thru my orange fuzzy hair demurely`smiles wantonly wiff` one toof and puffs a sweet but strong cig evil

Time to hike down to the gas station for more? :) Enjoy your warm cozy buzz man!

-GC
I lent my dad all my money and thst mofo hasnt came back yet. It's 12 am my time ffs, I'm missing out the best part of my high. Well, it still feels amazing but some hypoxia caused by inhalation of Red Marlboros would feel lush rn.
Funny how life is it right,?, u never get what you want xd

I lent my dad all my money and thst mofo hasnt came back yet. It's 12 am my time ffs, I'm missing out the best part of my high. Well, it still feels amazing but some hypoxia caused by inhalation of Red Marlboros would feel lush rn.
Funny how life is it right,?, u never get what you want xd
Go to the gas station, order a pack, and say you want to look at it, then run away with it 😀

Go to the gas station, order a pack, and say you want to look at it, then run away with it 😀
Funny as soon as I finished writing that....I heard some keys jingling....it was my dad.his cellphone is broke, his car also broke down in the highway 🤦🏾‍♂️😭.that's y he took so long, anyway he just gave me my last morphine, another clonaz 2mg and a pall mall red XL. Damn every drag of that ciggy felt awesome, my body is tingling rn. That's enough 4 today peeps. 🥰😉🙃

Shakira, Alexandra daddario, lily allen, Riley Reid, ill add more, let me think

Last edited:
I swear to God, if we were alone I'd do anything he asked me to. Absolutely ANYTHING. He looks like he'd be VERY imaginative/freaky in the fuck department.

3Cd1lsU.jpg

Perhaps it is those holes in his ears that make you think, "a guy who is willing to jam circles into his earlobes definitely will want some anal sex"

And it is probably invariably true mostly

I’d hate fuck Kylie Jenner or a Kardashian.

Could make a whole list of celebrities I’d fuck but gonna go eat dinner/early breakfast instead because I just accidentally took a 14 hour power nap.