• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Name someone in the public eye whom you'd REALLY like to fuck VS I'd do anything to get some of that

Charlotte Church.

Plus she's got a brain and a political conscience (not to mention an awesome set of tits).

I would love to do this to her:

Just a shame she's Welsh...;)
Pardon my ignorance fubz but. Y is it a shame that she's welshhhh? Sowwy m8,, I ain't brit. I dun get the joke xd

I respect your pick of Will Ramos a lot. But I think Alice Glass is my choice.

Alice-Glass-image-755x453.jpg

To be clear: I *was* joke-flirting lol. I do it with pretty much everybody xD I'm just friendly paha

I don't like to yay/nay or out-of-ten people, but yeah, you're pretty cute :)
U know u cud have just said yay. Y did u have to excuse urself with all those unnecesary words plus u were STUTTERING. DUDE URE BLUSHING NOW WTF IS GOING ON!!! ENOUGH GAY SHIT AND KISS ME ALREADY!!!🤣🥰😚😚😚

Hmm, lets see.

Benzos for backbone
Pregabalin for 8 hour erection
Meth for sexual enchanment
Heroin for whatnot

The fuck is a condom?

Plz, send your klonopins to meeeeeeeeeee

As far as hot political people go, I liked Camila Vallejo. She was a student leader in Chile like 10 years ago, that's when she initially rose to prominence...

e5dbee647fa7adab00e812da6d24bdbd--camila.jpg

Think that she started off as a Trotskyist or something but has subsequently retreated into milquetoast social democracy lol. Still, I'd like to storm her barricades...:LOL::love:😚

I agree 100% re: ScarJo. You ever see that movie "Under the Skin"? Not a great movie overall IMO but she gets naked in that movie and damn, that was the first time I really noticed how beautiful she is. She has that perfect female form that looks somehow simultaneously soft and firm
Oh my god have you seen Lost in Translation??? The opening scene where it's just a close up of her arse in slightly see through french knickers? I broke my TV trying to fuck it....
Also @schizopath I was also thinking Alice Glass. Crystal Castles fucking rocked rocked rocked. Baptism and Alice Practice are works of art!

I respect your pick of Will Ramos a lot. But I think Alice Glass is my choice.

Alice-Glass-image-755x453.jpg

Honestly, it's been a LONG time since I've seen a guy who makes me INSTANTLY horny by just looking at him...or hearing him in interviews. He's really intelligent, a little warped, and so fucking sexy. I mean seriously, I'd be like, "Every orifice is yours, baby. Tell me what you want."

Also, I think Timothee Chalamet is fucking cute!

Just try walking into a pub in the heart of Wales as an English man.

Suddenly the conversation stops. All eyes are turned on you.

Then the conversation resumes, but in fuckin Welsh.

You spend the evening feeling extremely uncomfortable in the company of people that shag sheep for a living.

But at least you have the last laugh - you've picked all of their fuckin mushrooms...

Haha @nznity and @F.U.B.A.R. as far as I knew I thought it was just the rest of Britain hating the English, but yeah I can see your experience in that Welsh pub putting you off a bit... Charlotte fuckin Church though.... And I actually quite like a Welsh accent on a lass.