• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Name someone in the public eye whom you'd REALLY like to fuck VS I'd do anything to get some of that

Jung Hoyeon - Player 67 Squid Games
Squid-Game-ngy.jpg

Hoyeon-Jung-Milan-Fashion-Week-Autumn-Winter-2019.jpg

Ah, Helen Mirren. She is one sexy lady.

She's been a minx, a MILF, a GILF and before too long she'll be a CILF.

Have you seen this before?

Tits, fishnets and rubber gloves. What more could a man want?

i love her so much, shes as funny as hell too, nothing more id want except perhaps catherine denuex (sp) and i know she will be a stunning corpse, hope her ears are ringing damn vid wont work,,,,,,,,,,,ill get it to, ty

That's what I thought - is Rees-Mogg your type @ChemicallyEnhanced ?

I think he prefers a four-poster to the table though

Which reminds me Mr.APF, we're all still eagerly awaiting your revelation of who the actress was that you shagged in the bushes that night.

Bet you thought we had forgotten about that, didnt you eh..? EH..?

C'mon ya cunt, 'fess up...

I still think that's the dopest beginning of thar Doctor Dre sample: "Prime MiniSTERRRRR"

i think I just have a thing for bolshy Northern women tbh
cos we are the best!!!

i would fuck any political figure that i wanted dirt on tbh. but i don't actively want to, might just be useful.

i have seen quite a lot of bands where i thought i could go for someone there but i doubt any of them would qualify as being in the public eye. like the singer from these guys has a certain aura, but he's also like 10 years younger than me and i know his girlfriend so that would be wrong:

or this one:

but i can't even find pictures of em

Which reminds me Mr.APF, we're all still eagerly awaiting your revelation of who the actress was that you shagged in the bushes that night.

Ohh, fuck no. He looks older than my dad (and not in a DILF-way).

Possible Exception: Is he rich? If he's really rich and I'm really drunk then I would but I'd feel really gross.
Actually, if he pays me in the 4-figure range and also pays for a private doctor to put me into a barbiturate-coma before and during, I'm down!

oh fuck not again :ROFLMAO:

I'll have you know it wasn't just in the bushes that night, twas often in bed, and went on for a good 5 months or so

I don't kiss and tell! (well, unless heavily bribed mebbe)

oh fuck not again :ROFLMAO:

I'll have you know it wasn't just in the bushes that night, twas often in bed, and went on for a good 5 months or so

I don't kiss and tell! (well, unless heavily bribed mebbe)

Ah ha, so it wasn't just a guilty shag, it was a full blown affair.

My interest is now piqued even more.

Wot's yer price?

Ah ha, so it wasn't just a guilty shag, it was a full blown affair.

My interest is now piqued even more.

Wot's yer price?

it was an affair yes, a fling mebbe - we were young! (well, I was 20 when we met)

an ounce of the finest nepalese temple ball might swing it, gotta be the genuine article though