• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

my 14th year anniversary as a bluelighter

Just gone two years for me. Have to say its been an enjoyable experience.... There's always gonna be one or two who you don't get on with but one the whole I've met some absolutely amazing people on bluelight. Some really wonderful human beings ....I'm very glad I joined.

For the first year or so I mainly hung around the chronic pain forum (which was the reason I joined in the first place) but bar the occasional Brit in was mostly yanks and the system they have for pain management is different to ours.....after a while it just turned into a never ending debate about doctors cracking down on opiate prescribing and questions on how to break the anti-abuse versions of oxyxontin and opana (oxymorphone). This just seemed to go round and round in circles and the suggestions for breaking the abuse proof pills down got more and more bizarre. It seemed pretty obvious to me that the people who designed these anti-abuse pills put a LOT of thought and time into making sure that the average Joe can't break the pill down but the yanks kept trying....bless em :)

Anyway around this time last year I discovered EADD and I've stayed here ever since. Some really lovely, kind people here...they don't need me to name them....they know who they are <3 :)

Indeed.

11ptaUN.jpg

Still got two. :D

Crazy times... I saw one of those stickers on a telephone box in Amsterdam.
I still have one of those stickers. Good times. :D Another 10 years and they will be considered vintage!

Maybe one day there'll be a category for "Vintage Druggie Stickers" on eBay. ;)

black hat, with a little tag on the side with, thinsulate insulation 40 gram ?

Nah, don't think it was thinsulate. Just a light one. No worries! :) Always seem to lose me hat at that festival! =D

felix said:
Tell us more about this cabin.

It was of the 'porta' variety! =D

More this...
portakabin.jpg

than this...
Build_a_Vacan_Log_Cabin.jpg

:D

Och, I wanted to see the actual cabin. :p

And by the way, Ireland owes me a hat. I dropped my beloved Rohan beanie on a beach at Mull of Kintyre last year, so it must have washed up over there somewhere. Give me back my hat!!! :!

I thought that you knew a few too many details of the most recent developments of the Evey saga for a newbie....

So who were you in your previous incarnation(s)?

Last edited: