European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

my 14th year anniversary as a bluelighter

acieed_ed

Bluelighter
Just realized tis my 14th year as a member of bl. my original account Packman joined may 2001 same month and year SHM joined although I'm 15 years younger than him ;-)

Congrats to Felix on his 10th year here easily eadd's funniest and genuinely most staunch bloke. scotlands finest B-)

It's disconcerting that every cunt keeps measuring their age in reference to me. It's like how they measure relative size in comparison to Wales.

Happy BL birthday. Or something. :)

Happy Bluelight Anniversary :D

Hark. None of you recognised my 1 year anniversary. Cunts! :D
JK

Hope you're doing OK, ed. Been awhile since I've seen you around these parts. You've been missed.

Ecey

Lets all have a happy "we've all been Bluelighters" so many days anniversary, group hug <3 PLUR <3

Evey

It's my first bl birthday this month. Aww. How much has changed in a year still shocks me. My life is so much better now and I've really only got one person to thank for it. So if anyone ever doubts this forum does some good, it has for me at least. In the most unexpected way but eh. Life is unexpected <3

It's disconcerting that every cunt keeps measuring their age in reference to me. It's like how they measure relative size in comparison to Wales.

Happy BL birthday. Or something. :)

You're just that awesome that people feel the need to use you as a reference, you lovely boy you! <3

Heh, it's my 14th birthday in August, although this is the first time I've posted here in years.

I wish... I did have a shit time as a teenager, but life was easier back then. :\

Congrats to Felix on his 10th year here easily eadd's funniest and genuinely most staunch bloke. scotlands finest B-)

Scotland's finest B.... ellend? ;)

Haha. Cheers. Good to see you're still alive after all this time. ;)

You're like that official kilogram held in a secure vault in the SI Headquarters in France somewhere. :D

You're like that official kilogram held in a secure vault in the SI Headquarters in France somewhere. :D

Is that the one that they can't use anymore cos its so unreliable and keeps changing its mass? :)

I thought they were replacing it with that cool looking silicone sphere that's supposedly the worlds roundest object

Is that the one that they can't use anymore cos its so unreliable and keeps changing its mass? :)

I thought they were replacing it with that cool looking silicone sphere that's supposedly the worlds roundest object

surely it can't be the two things at once? That's what the Heisenberg uncertainty principle is about. If you're checking its mass you can't check its roundness and if you're checking its roundness you can't be checking its mass so you cannot be sure that it is both things at once. Although the uncertainty principle is about matter and waves if I remember correctly...actually no, is it time and space of a particle....arggghh can't remember ...need me boooook.

my bl anniversary is important to me coz I lost the plot back then (in a bad American soap style: Dynasty and the Moldavia massacre with Michael Praed )

I experienced such kindness and reassurance from some folk on here that helped me get further than I was before I went nuts. (although I've been told I'm nuts all my life and there are still some small minded folk that still like to tell me so. (my brother and sister) My brother prefers the phrase mentally ill and my sister likes the term addict..

Best people have been SHM and Samhain Grim. There are many others but I'm not going to name names for fear of leaving people out and there are those who don't know that they've helped as well.

So it's coming foive years since the dreaded drought of winter 2010. I'm happy with BL coz it's not all crugs drugz drugz you know.

Last edited: