• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

my 14th year anniversary as a bluelighter

Bloody hell.... Samhain grim - I remember that name from when I joined in 2010 - I never made the connection with yourself (though come to think of it, he was a cunt as well =D )

^ Haha. :D

Ed - what's ibiza chick up to nowadays?

^ Haha. :D

Ed - what's ibiza chick up to nowadays?
Hey Felix
Yeah Ibiza chick is doing great the last I heard she really seems to be in a good place and happy. Next time I am chatting. With her I will mention your back.
Summer '05 was my favorite time on bl 2CBritain was in full swing great times B-) :-D

You obviously have no idea where 2CBritain actually comes from then Acieed. Trust me, it wasn't from Spade.

You obviously have no idea where 2CBritain actually comes from then Acieed. Trust me, it wasn't from Spade.

Indeed.

11ptaUN.jpg

Still got two. :D

Crazy times... I saw one of those stickers on a telephone box in Amsterdam.

Not a real word. What sort of retard mixes alpha numeric characters? ;)

Its like summat Tony Blair would have used in his 'New Labour' campaign.. :)

Or something an exceptional drug enthusiast might parody.

I'd stop there if I were you FUBAR. History is not on your side. ;)

acieed_ed said:
I think RedArrow has clocked 14 aswell.
Have a grear one on sunday man
I'm sure you will B-)

Yeah, I think RedArrow is here a year longer even.
Cheers man! Will do. :)

Tangier said:
I remember asking felix to merge Tangier and this username, then I could look 2 or 3 years more retro than I already do.

My reputation remains intact so far (on this specific issue). :D

I call Acid4Blood as a witness for the accused. ;)

Aye Tangier, I can vouch for felix's hard work! :)
He merged my Acid4Blood & DMT4Blood accounts several years ago. Even the postcount believe it or not! Not much of a poster me. =D

Last edited:
Or something an exceptional drug enthusiast might parody.

I'd stop there if I were you FUBAR. History is not on your side. ;)

Haha, I know exactly what it means.. I'm just pulling yer pissers, as is my wont ;)

And I thought you were quick on the uptake... =D

It's disconcerting that every cunt keeps measuring their age in reference to me. It's like how they measure relative size in comparison to Wales.
Who are you calling a cunt?

I've been here a very looooooooooooooooong time. In fact, I've just looked and it'll be 15 years on the 21st.

Prior to this I was a member of the Cream message board and clubber.co.uk, both long gone. I still see quite a few of the clubber people that I first met 15 years ago.

Aye Tangier, I can vouch for felix's hard work! :)
He merged my Acid4Blood & DMT4Blood accounts several years ago. Even the postcount believe it or not!

Screenshotted and going on my CV. ;)

It's my first bl birthday this month. Aww. How much has changed in a year still shocks me. My life is so much better now and I've really only got one person to thank for it. So if anyone ever doubts this forum does some good, it has for me at least. In the most unexpected way but eh. Life is unexpected <3

Aww <3 you lovely girlie