• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

my 14th year anniversary as a bluelighter

Congratulations! I'm bringing up the decade on this account this year but it was originally called 'omen owen mk2' because it was the second account I had (lost the keys to the first).

Best people have been SHM and Samhain Grim.

Awww, thanks. :)

It's been a pleasure knowing you too, and I really appreciate the times where you've read a post and sent me a thoughtful (and often helpful) PM. I can only hope I've helped a fraction as much.

I'll be five years in July. To be honest, I don't know if I'll be an active Bluelighter by that point. MDB said something about five years being the average duration of of involvement with such things, and I barely take drugs now. Plus the social scene ain't quite what it used to be, the atmosphere isn't what it was, or (most likely) I've moved on. Whatever.

This was the first internet forum I ever got involved with, and there's a good chance it'll be the last. I don't do social networking, as some of you know, so I got a bit addicted to the place, especially during bad times. I don't feel it's done me much good, although I have encountered people I wouldn't otherwise who were certainly worth it. One in particular, but enough of that.

Yeah, fourteen years. Dunno if I could sustain the interest. Well done, I guess.

Congrats acieed_ed! :)
Not far off that meself.
Joined BL when I was 19 & I'm 33 on Sunday! =D
How time flies! 8(

Congrats acieed_ed! :)
Not far off that meself.
Joined BL when I was 19 & I'm 33 on Sunday! =D
How time flies! 8(
Much appreciated A4B :)
It is mad how time flies alright it's doesn't seem that long. I think RedArrow has clocked 14 aswell.
Have a grear one on sunday man
I'm sure you will B-)

surely it can't be the two things at once? That's what the Heisenberg uncertainty principle is about. If you're checking its mass you can't check its roundness and if you're checking its roundness you can't be checking its mass so you cannot be sure that it is both things at once. Although the uncertainty principle is about matter and waves if I remember correctly...actually no, is it time and space of a particle....arggghh can't remember ...need me boooook.

my bl anniversary is important to me coz I lost the plot back then (in a bad American soap style: Dynasty and the Moldavia massacre with Michael Praed )

I experienced such kindness and reassurance from some folk on here that helped me get further than I was before I went nuts. (although I've been told I'm nuts all my life and there are still some small minded folk that still like to tell me so. (my brother and sister) My brother prefers the phrase mentally ill and my sister likes the term addict..

Best people have been SHM and Samhain Grim. There are many others but I'm not going to name names for fear of leaving people out and there are those who don't know that they've helped as well.

So it's coming foive years since the dreaded drought of winter 2010. I'm happy with BL coz it's not all crugs drugz drugz you know.

The Heisenberg uncertainty principle only affects quantum particles. A 1kg sphere of solid metal cannot be described as a quantum particle. It can however be described as 'a big fuck off lump! '. Also, dont be fooled by Schrödinger's cat - that was just an extremely poor analogy for the uncertainty principle which is now completely misunderstood as a result.

I remember asking felix to merge Tangier and this username, then I could look 2 or 3 years more retro than I already do.

Well, you remember wrong. If you'd asked me to do that, I would have. :p I did it for loads of people from the Great Password Crash of October 2005.

(Or maybe I remember wrong. ;))

I don't feel confident enough to be sure of myself, or bothered enough to look into it/search!

Realistically, I'd likely have hit a hurdle in process, or not followed it up... to be fair. If I had to bet ;)

If you're gonna accuse me of incompetence and/or not giving a shit, then I'm gonna have to ask for documented evidence. :p

:D

Thank god for lazy druggies. My reputation remains intact so far (on this specific issue). :D

I call Acid4Blood as a witness for the accused. ;)

It's disconcerting that every cunt keeps measuring their age in reference to me. It's like how they measure relative size in comparison to Wales.

Happy BL birthday. Or something. :)

I was under the impression that SHMs were the standard unit of age whilst cock sizes are measured in terms of relation to the multiples of Wales that would fit into it. So that would be 0.81 and 0.03724 respectively for me.

surely it can't be the two things at once? That's what the Heisenberg uncertainty principle is about. If you're checking its mass you can't check its roundness and if you're checking its roundness you can't be checking its mass so you cannot be sure that it is both things at once. Although the uncertainty principle is about matter and waves if I remember correctly...actually no, is it time and space of a particle....arggghh can't remember ...need me boooook.

You would be correct if looking at the sub/atomic level but in terms of weights and measures more acutely of immediate relevance to humans the ball thingy is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more accurate than the rod (actress, bishop, etc). Something similar is happening with all standard weights and measures isn't it? I know there's been a long-running campaign to amend the metre so that it would align with the speed of light (annoyingly close to 300000 km/s but not quite :!). I do believe there is similar hopes of bringing the second and other times, weights and measures in line with C. EV is the closest scheme I know of that achieves this but is obviously not widely known or accepted so probably unlikely to become the chosen system.

I think what I am ultimately saying is that this big (actually surprisingly small if you've seen pre-completion maquettes of it) ball is that it is likely to be out of date well before its time... Which is definitely not what AcidEd is cos turns out he is considerably younger than I was expecting. Great to hear you're still around but don't be asking any of us to be buying Frosty's and fags for you at the BL Bar, ya whippersnapper ya 8o;)<3

Drinks are on the house at the bl bar and mine is a vodka.
Good to hear from ya eadds no1 mod.
One love -:)

Give me two locked boxes and within seven days I'd be able to tell you which one has a dead cat inside it

Awww, thanks. :)

It's been a pleasure knowing you too, and I really appreciate the times where you've read a post and sent me a thoughtful (and often helpful) PM. I can only hope I've helped a fraction as much.

I'll be five years in July. To be honest, I don't know if I'll be an active Bluelighter by that point. MDB said something about five years being the average duration of of involvement with such things, and I barely take drugs now. Plus the social scene ain't quite what it used to be, the atmosphere isn't what it was, or (most likely) I've moved on. Whatever.

This was the first internet forum I ever got involved with, and there's a good chance it'll be the last. I don't do social networking, as some of you know, so I got a bit addicted to the place, especially during bad times. I don't feel it's done me much good, although I have encountered people I wouldn't otherwise who were certainly worth it. One in particular, but enough of that.

Yeah, fourteen years. Dunno if I could sustain the interest. Well done, I guess.

Bloody hell.... Samhain grim - I remember that name from when I joined in 2010 - I never made the connection with yourself (though come to think of it, he was a cunt as well =D )

14 years is a long time. congrats.

alasdair

Thanks very much Alasdair and to all the bl staff past and present this site changed my life met ibizachick in '05 had a great relationship and partied with blers from different countries. I got a lot from this place. B-)

Peace.

Acieed

Last edited: