• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [Mushrooms Subthread] High Dosage Trips

THE WOOD said:
shit, one time i wigged out just from the sound effects from that game halo, on like a 5 gram dose. my trip sitter thought it was cool to take 8 shots of rum, and diddnt notice me walking outside in a t shirt when it was 0 degrees outside. but damn those noises were fucking with my head!!!

hahaha darkside scared the bejesus out of me, but nothing compared to the sound of silence (literally, not simon and garfunkel) hearing all those creeks, and cracks from miles away or other sides of the house. My advise is make sure you can escape somewhere. DONT DO IT ON A SHITTY DAY!!!!!

I have found a technique to keep me reassured when eating heavy doses of mushrooms: do something before the trip to make you feel better. Something that you can recognize during the trip. Clean your room, put out some flowers, bring out an old picture. Its just something that when you're tripping hard, you can see and say "yea, I remember being sober, and I remember doing that to make myself feel better." It helps when it gets really intense.

~12 - 15g

Oh my giblets...

(I was convinced the film Zoolander was an accurate representation of reality, amongst other things...)

Damn.

i doubt you would come into contact with an entity on mushrooms...

well shit, last time I dosed shrooms, i met a most fascinating pinguin.

his waistcoat button was silver, and he guided me through alien landscapes - forcing me to come to grips with the fact I had died, and that the reality I had previously known was a cruel joke...

oh man, shrooms fucked my head in good

that was 6 months ago, I want to do that again!

BTW - this was about 50g of "blue meanies" cooked into a tea, separated into 3.5 shot glasses...

mmm when i read about the 'alien entity' it brought back the magic of mushrooms. a lot of people that i've talked to/heard about haven't experienced this. this to me is the best reason to do mushrooms. just thinking of it brings me back there

thats a good idea about the clean my room thing. ill definitly do that (needs a cleaning anyway)

horray :) just got 14g

maby i should make another topic for this but is there a way to tell visualy how potent they are? ive desided that ill do 5g instead of 7 because of this topic, but maby there just pussy ass shrooms and i should really do 6 (the last ones i had kicked ass)

oh dude iw asnt talking about aliens and gods and deamons and corny crap like that

i ment entities such as the shattering of a residual self image, and being exposed, quite naked, to you're true self. many people who have done typical doses like an 1/8 many times have never had a complete ego shattering experience, allthough its quite possible, and when having an epiphony like that, one can certainly feel as though one has had contact with the supernatural.

and then of course, you haven't even scratched the surface of the awe inspiring, god-flesh drinking, soul bathing, color injecting, synapse exploding experience that is ego dissolution.

these kind of experience are totally kick ass, but CAN leave you shaken for days or weeks (maybe deep in the back of your mind, but still there).

so this, like i said, is not to be taken lightly.

Akoto said:
horray :) just got 14g

maby i should make another topic for this but is there a way to tell visualy how potent they are? ive desided that ill do 5g instead of 7 because of this topic, but maby there just pussy ass shrooms and i should really do 6 (the last ones i had kicked ass)

only basically a guess based on their species. 90% chance you have been eating p cubensis, and thats prolly what you have now, and they are going to be relatively as strong or weak as the shrooms you are familiar with. typically if you are aware of stronger species of mushrooms, you are also aware of their shape/size/color/way they look in general

on a high dose, be prepared to experience visuals within 10 minutes and even before your peak prepare to feel souless, I felt souless and the room around me was everything/universe, basically I became this cosmic fabric on a 7 gram dose and reached some sort of nirvana but without a soul, I might as well have been in hell....

Most of my high dose mushrooms trips were similar to the descriptions of smoked DMT trip reports. From 10g-28g usually lasts 8-12 hours or up to 24 hours, with a few hours of OOBE at the peak. Under 10g, most of the time I only have a few minutes of OOBE when the peak first fully begins, and the intensity is more dependant on set and setting than the dose. I would be hard pressed to tell 3g and 7g apart, as some of my most intense lower dose mushroom trips have been on 2-3g and I've had some pretty tame 7g trips.

I ate 11 grams when I first started growing, thinking it would be the most psychedelic, kick-ass trip ever (the most I had ever done before was 5 grams). It was the most intense, meaningless, scary experience of my life.

I remember I was still eating the mushrooms when they kicked in. I managed to finish the last gram before everything was breathing, warping, twisiting and then I lost all the color. Like everything was black and white, and it just got whiter, and whiter, then it was like a whiteout. That's what I remeber, and then I saw this "liquid vision" shit...it was like jellyfish-material with red and green colors, and melting into itself. When I began seeing again, i had throw up all over me, pissed and shit my pants and apparently I had attempted to drink isopropyl alcohol. I dunno what happened, but I never ate more than 3.5 grams after that.

Last summer i unintentionally took a ridiculous amount of mushies. We had a table full...no joke, and cooked them all up into ONE glass of tea, split it three ways, and we tripped. I must have walked 10 miles through that apartment that night; putting my face on the windows, sitting in the corner on the backporch, and breathing all the clouds in the sky during sunset in and out of my lungs.

If i had to guess, i would say it was somewhere between 3 to 5 ounces that i had in four shots of tea. And I don't recomend it because floating through outer space and waking up in the hospital sucks balls.

coolio: what do you mean "OOBE at the peak"?

DJAcetone: i know what you mean about the whiteness, but i didnt manage to get past seeiing the black text(on this forum) become overcome (bold was still there, but nothing smaller then this)

Pesky Resin Ball: that sounds just a tat extreeme for me

Pesky Resin Ball said:
Last summer i unintentionally took a ridiculous amount of mushies. We had a table full...no joke, and cooked them all up into ONE glass of tea, split it three ways, and we tripped. I must have walked 10 miles through that apartment that night; putting my face on the windows, sitting in the corner on the backporch, and breathing all the clouds in the sky during sunset in and out of my lungs.

If i had to guess, i would say it was somewhere between 3 to 5 ounces that i had in four shots of tea. And I don't recomend it because floating through outer space and waking up in the hospital sucks balls.

i did the same shit last summer when i picked, about 60 caps(packed freezer bag full) into 2 cups, had 4 shots and tripped harder than i ever have before. went out to a field, looked the sky and smoked some budddd/cigs, i recommend it tho because it was fun as hell;) i somehow managed to keep my cool the entire time and boy was it worth it

I eat a quarter one day this summer with 2 of my very best friends and and one kid that i had never met before, who was basically just an emo(emo music style)kid. We were supposed to be able to spend the night at his house, right after I eat the shrooms and started to feel effects (like 10 mins aprox.) his girlfriend called up and broke up with him, he started crying and we tried to comfort him but he just wanted to take a drive. While we were driving I just couldn't trust him as the driver in the state he was in(I prosumed he was in a suicidal state because of the break up). We are driving threw the city and I think everything is a cop because I was, at the time, in the middle of a bullshit pending drug possession and was thinking that cops could actually do whatever the fuck they want(they basically can). We finally get back to his house and I'm trippin harder then I had before, i tell everyone I want to go to sleep and I try and retire.
That night his dad ended up coming home(who i thought was an alien), and his dad yelled at me. I ended up pissin this kids guest bed(which i was so sorry 4), and walkin around nakid(who cares really when u think about it), I was stuke in aweful time loops and thought the police and taken over the house and dooomed me forever. I had Out of Body expierences too. But after 4 hours of dosing, I was completely back to reality. Just in fucking time too becuase his dad was going off the handle and then he imediately took me and my friends home giving us a lecture the entire way.
All i got to say is, during it I felt like i was in the worst possible position, but in reality it wasn't very good but not that bad. I don't regret doing it, but I didn't get much from it. So all i got to say is make sure you have a setting and set that are not gonna change, and make sure you are in safety from the worry of life, a nice companion helps too.

Basically everyone experiences shrooms differently, or atleast it seems that way becuase of the different descriptions of effects. We have no idea what this dose will do to you, and all i got to say homie is patients patients, please work your way up the shroom dosing latter, I wish I had.
Shrooms rock and peace and love to all matter of this universe :)

eric987235 said:
I remember one time this guy showed up at a friend's house with a HUGE bag of these dried mushrooms that were so strong, they had black powder inside the stalks. These were some SERIOUS FUNGUS.

the black powder in the stalks could come from the casing it was grown in or the dried up compost it was picked from even worse... it could be rot.

If the harvest was over bloomed it could be from the sporulation of the fruiting body.

I highly doubt that the black powder had anything to do with the potency of the shrooms you took. The most potent shrooms are the freshly dried ones hands down by weight. Mushroom potency definitely degrades over time. I once took 5 grams of dried cubies (stored in a cool dark and dry space) after a year of storage and found that the visuals were much less profound than 5 grams of freshly dried cubies from the same batch. The only thing that remeained the same was the mental intenstity of the trip.

Coolio said:
Most of my high dose mushrooms trips were similar to the descriptions of smoked DMT trip reports. From 10g-28g usually lasts 8-12 hours or up to 24 hours, with a few hours of OOBE at the peak. Under 10g, most of the time I only have a few minutes of OOBE when the peak first fully begins, and the intensity is more dependant on set and setting than the dose. I would be hard pressed to tell 3g and 7g apart, as some of my most intense lower dose mushroom trips have been on 2-3g and I've had some pretty tame 7g trips.

:)

I can relate to your post. with higher doses of shrooms OBE is apparent. in this state i feel the present reality disintergtrate as i'm propelled to another dimension. i alway get tricked into feeling that i haved died and will never come back once i reach this level and to me, this is the most dangerous part of the trip. I still feel partial about discerning the diffrences with OBE and Lucid dreaming because all of the mushroom trips i had never did produce a more profound OBE trip i had while i was sober.

Pesky Resin Ball:

Not to call you a liar, but....that is more than I've ever heard of, and I've met many growers/psychonauts that have taken high doses, but 5 ounces is a bit over-exaggerating, don't you think?