• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [Mushrooms Subthread] Dosage & Methods of Administration

Do you find the taste of shrooms disgusting (enough to take measures - which? ) ?

• I don't mind the taste and eat them dry or fresh just fine

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • It is a bit nasty but I just suck it up and chew on them anyway

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • I mind the taste a lot, I eat them as quickly as possible

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I hate the taste, only use in tea or soup, (etc)

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Other (... state in post)

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
3.5 grams or 1/8 each of course that depends on your product. People can always take less if they wish.

Last edited:
whoa be careful I have seen experienced trippers lose it off an 1/8 of strong mushrooms. People take them to lightly, I know my first time I ate 6 grams and got blown wayyy out of the water. If you have never tripped before or have no ones advise on how strong the mushies are, besides the dealer than tend to stroke strength of anything, start out with around 1.5-1.7 each, you can eat more if you need but wait till you see a little over a gram treats you because once your tripping and praying for it to end only time helps or a good dose of xanax and valiums haha

yeah thank god someone else said a gram, everytime I have tried to say try a gram people act like that would never be enough. I have had someone amazing fungus where even 1 gram could do it esp if you were smoking some fine herbs. and I used to sell geltabs and mushies so I have tripped a ton

first time tripper + unknown dosage + party atmosphere = recipe for disaster

My first trip was on a 1/8 of what a lot of people said is good stuff. I handled it. ^I might agree with that one. Likely a bad idea for a party though. I would forgo it for a party...be stoned. But if you must a couple grams could be good.

yeah I only ever ate them in a party setting once. and that was after almost 50 lsd trips, and atleast 20 mushy trips. And I had bought 2 oz of mushrooms so I had done the same ones 3 times. and sold some to 3 other people who tripped along side of me at a pool. It was two of their first times and they each ate 1.3, while me and my other friend who have more time in "space" ate 3 grams, had a blast

Yeah but they aren't the same to me, in fact their is a quote I can't remember by who saying when you take lsd you can see god, when you take mushrooms you think you are god. Mushrooms were visual ofcourse, but wayy more mental than my acid trips. more ego death to me. I dont know I couldn't handle my mushies as well as I could acid, or dom, or doc, or 5-meo-amt, or even dmt. Idk someone else weight in this is an ongoing debate on lsd vs mushrooms, and I know lots of people that agree mushrooms, strength depending can be way more overwhelming

how many times have you done lsd? and how was that

yeah I should have been more clear earlier, first mushrooms trip, all compounds are different, like maybe you have done hydrocodone but that doesn't mean you can handle heroin both of which opiates just varying in strength

if you've taken LSD, how can you not know that mushrooms at a party will be terrible?

why would it be terrible? and acid was interesting, i've organised to do it a second time soon.

why would it be terrible? and acid was interesting, i've organised to do it a second time soon.

People ring your doorbell. You're fully engrossed in the texture of the wood on the door. They continue knocking. You stare at the door for an hour. Meanwhile, a line of a hundred people has formed at your door. The police become aware of the party, and attempt to enter the house. By now you and your 3 friend on shrooms have retired to the kitchen, where you are in hysterics over the sound your blender makes when you take it to the level 2 (ice crusher). The police break the door down and you and your cohorts run for the back door. One runs through the glass sliding door, dying from a gashed artery. You run for your bedroom on the second floor, when you forget why you're running, and pull your dick out and stare at it. The cops arrest you and all your living friends, and you are eventually charged with indecent exposure and labeled a sex-offender for life.

this is just one of the various scenarios that I see popping up...

yeah with only one trip I wouldn't do it in a social setting either, it my not go terrible, but you may get anxious. Anxiety can cause a bad trip like whoaaa. one bad thought and you can flip out and have a terrible time and then once you have a bad one it can be hard to shake. Lsd, mushrooms, ect are all based on set and setting. Meaning mindframe and surroundings. If you can't control your setting then until you are experienced with this compounds I wouldnt recommend it, like I said I have done mushrooms over 20 times, lsd around 50 and it was my 15 lsd experience before I did it out side, or around more than 1-3 CLOSE friends. And I didn't do musrooms at a party until around my 17 trip on those

like who would be coming, where would it be, have they all tripped, can they handle it, do you or any of them have anxiety/ other mental issues?

People ring your doorbell. You're fully engrossed in the texture of the wood on the door. They continue knocking. You stare at the door for an hour. Meanwhile, a line of a hundred people has formed at your door. The police become aware of the party, and attempt to enter the house. By now you and your 3 friend on shrooms have retired to the kitchen, where you are in hysterics over the sound your blender makes when you take it to the level 2 (ice crusher). The police break the door down and you and your cohorts run for the back door. One runs through the glass sliding door, dying from a gashed artery. You run for your bedroom on the second floor, when you forget why you're running, and pull your dick out and stare at it. The cops arrest you and all your living friends, and you are eventually charged with indecent exposure and labeled a sex-offender for life.

this is just one of the various scenarios that I see popping up...

hahah man thats a deep thought. I was more of thinking maybe just biting into more then they could handle, one start crying bc they see god, that scaring the rest, and they all don't feel normal for a few weeks

I don't know what you mean by throwing a party, but I wouldn't invite a bunch of people you don't know that well to your house while being under the influence of mushrooms, especially for your first time. Just to get "high", a gram or less will do it. To have a trip, I would say half an eighth. To be honest, I would go somewhere else safe when tripping with a few people, maybe outdoors somewhere.

deff it made me laugh lol. BUT I have had my dad yell and me and a few friends while I was on a lsd/dxm trip, been arrested while on mdma, sent to the hospital while on musrooms. lots of crazy shit, so you never know

it depends on what strain of shrooms u got.. most average shrooms, liberty caps, or mexicans, i would go for 2.5 grams dried for a first time for a very descent trip... if theyre hawaians, then 0.5 grams for a first time...

You can get easily high off a half gram... if the shrooms are potent and recently dried. Between 1 and 2 grams is probably good for a first time. If you want an amazing euphoric psychedelic experience where you burst forth then 5 -8 grams is where you wanna be... I think that's a good dose too if you think you may only do them once... Be with someone experienced if you go that way. Otherwise, just start with a gram or 2 and work your way up. Shrooms have been one of the most psychedelic hallucinogens for myself.

Smoking weed generally overpowers small experiences for me... it makes it more of a paranoid weed sorta trip with some slight shroomy feeling coming in and out.

Smoking weed with high doses can be good and bad. When you are tripping real hard 1 hit of weed should bring you down a level... ground you some, and make you feel as though you are home. However, if you smoke too much weed you may find yourself in a loop unable to break free from it. Paranoia can be pretty terrible if you find yourself in a loop.

Just watch where you are... and how much of whatever else your using. Everything you do before and during the shroom experience adds up to where the trip will take you.

Tobacco can be pretty crazy too on shrooms. Hookah... gets me blasted on booms.