• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [Mushrooms Subthread] Combination & Potentiation

LSD sugar cubes storage

I can't find a consistent answer for this. What's the best way to store these? Cool dark dry place I would think but since it's on sugar whats the difference? It's doubtful they will be consumed any time soon but I don't wanna kill them!

some people put them in the freezer for long term storage

that would probably be your best bet :)

i'd wrap them up in foil and put them back in that baggie

then throw that in the freezer if your holding onto it for a few months

if its just gonna be a few weeks the tin will work fine :)

Why does everyone always suggest foil? Acids react with metals, so isn't a more inert substance like plastic a better choice? Besides, liquid is kept in plastic vials, and it lasts just fine. I've been keeping acid at room temperature in a dark place for up to a year at a time on some occasions, and it certainly hasn't degraded - at least, not noticably.

My advice is not to bother with all the random suggestions you're gonna get, and instead just find a good dark stash spot in a cupboard somewhere where it's not exposed to high heat or sunlight.

Last edited:
I have kept blotter in a ziplock baggie in the freezer for years without noticable degredation. So that should work for cubes as well.

What can i dose with LSD? and how affective is it?

i mean

can i put 1 hit of acid on a coockie or a bread or something like that?

will it work?

and how affective it will be?

and how long will it last on that food untill its useless?

thanks in advance

So you're saying you'd like to drop a drop of acid onto an already made cookie and consume said cookie? Yes that'd work just the same as eating the straight drop. I'm sure there are exceptions though. LSD is a relatively unstable molecule - ie. if you were to drop it in a salad with vinegar all over it this might degrade it. Same goes for anything very acidic. Although this is just theory in my head.

I wouldn't know really how long it would last. Probably would depend on the food. However, I wouldn't go out and lay a sheet full of acid cookies just yet...

It doesn't matter what you drop it on first, as di.ACE.tyl.rob explained - so long as you eat the liquid LSD before it degrades it'll work just as well.

That said, LSD degrades very quickly in light, heat and moisture, so dropping it on things isn't a good idea unless it is to be consumed within a few days. Generally, LSD is stored in a dark, airtight container inside a freezer. A lot of people use multiple airtight layers to help avoid moisture buildup.

Why cant you just put drops on the palm of your hand and lick it off? It'd be so much easier that way and no fuss. even just frop it on a small piece of bread or basically anything, why is it so hard for people to find things to put liquid on. Its fucking liquid, theres a million things you could put it in. Use your brain. Not tryna be a dick but this is common sense.

Why cant you just put drops on the palm of your hand and lick it off? It'd be so much easier that way and no fuss. even just frop it on a small piece of bread or basically anything, why is it so hard for people to find things to put liquid on. Its fucking liquid, theres a million things you could put it in. Use your brain. Not tryna be a dick but this is common sense.

Exactly,

Drop it on a plastic toy and lick it off, hell perhaps even drop it in your mouth!

I thought the tread title mean what other drugs can you have with lsd.

I actually had a conversation with my friend the other day was like this. We determined that you can drop it onto some weed and smoke it, which I really want to try.

no no no heat kills lsd mushrooms hell it kill alot of drugs DO NOT DO THAT, weed soaked in lsd is a myth, mushrooms with lsd on them isn't but those are also just eaten. Why does everyone want to smoke everything, it is like when someone starts snorting the feel like scarface and have to snort hydrocodone, waste

lol This reminds me of a time when my buddy had a vial of some potent L. He was wayyyy drunk and K-holed, basically couldn't move - this was after a night of partying, it's 9AM. He finally musters the strength to get up and goes to the bedroom. At his point he comes out with the vial, squirting hits upon hits into his mouth (roughly ten!). Anyways we calm him down and are all like "DUDE, UR DRUNK CHILL NOT A GOOD IDEA" at this point he turns around and starts squirting people yellin' "CHEMICAL WARFARE". We quickly subdued him at which point he fell asleep lol. He woke up about an hour later and you can guess how the rest of his day went...

lol

Made me grin too, until potent doses of L were flying by my face matrix style at 9 in the morning.