• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [Mushrooms Subthread] Combination & Potentiation

sugar cubes work quite well actually, or you could just drop it into your mouth. i hope you arent trying to dose someone.

sugar cubes are most common. But IME they dont store well for long periods of time.
Its best to just store it as liquid. Sugar cubes are good carriers if you plan on consuming theem soon (within a few days to a week)

^ ya I had no idea. I don't plan on eating them soon due to alot of factors but That could change. I just bought them cuz they were around and weren't going to last. I hope they make it.

^ Store them in a bag in the freezer (make sure they're dry, don't get water in the bag) and they'll last a while

I think several years ago i stored some in a bag in a ball of ducttape (hey, it was sealed!) in a file cabinet, and they lasted for a couple weeks before i took them and tripped pretty hard.

I've heard a lot of rumours about LSD reacting with Foil or Plastic but to be honest when LSD is in blotter form I highly doubt any reaction is going to occur at all as long as its kept cold, dark and away from open air.

The blotter I had recieved was stored in a plastic bag wedged inside a book in the summer Australian temperature of around 28-38celcius (inside temp). This blotter was then kept in my travel bag at the same temperature. The shit still blows my fucking mind to this day.

Just leave your LSD alone, dont fuck with it, dont re package it because you've heard some advice about storage on these forums about adding 3-4 extra plastic bags and 2 layers of foil. Just leave it alone in a dark,cold environment.

Increasing your mushroom trip!?

HI, this fryday ill be frying on an 8th of mushies with my bf. were splitting the shrooms so im getting about 2 grams of mush.
Do you guys know of ways to help your trip? make it last longer, stronger etc.

I've heard that eating mushies with grease (on a hamburger lol) helps. Is this true.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP =]]]]]]]=D:p8):)%)

nothing will make ya shroom harder. Just get some lights, some bomb candy (sour skittles is my favorite), some of your favorite music (check out dubstep, it will blow your mind on mushrooms), find a chill enviroment, outdoors is amazing, same with indoors though. and just be comfortable, you will have a fucking amazing time.

Weed boosts trips a lot.

I'd suggest eating the weed too.

Last edited:
oh well yeah weed boosts it alot. but i have noticed that if you eat under an eigth and blaze, the mushroom trip kinda goes away when the high does, this is bad if you have a high weed tolerance

Careful! I'd avoid pot if there are any undercurrents of anxiety in the trip, as often a hit or two in a trip will exacerbate that, and possibly turn it in a sour direction.

Meditate! Music, nature...

^I may have noticed that before come to think about it, twas along time ago though...

edit: this is too fuzzhead

300mg of Moclobemide will make a mushroom trip a lot more psychedelic and intense. And I do mean a lot more powerful.

If you can't get moclobemide maybe another MAOI would work but the only one I've ever tried is moclobemide (You can find it under the name Aurorix).

If you do that just be sodding careful; MAOIs are not something to mess around with.

Yeah you definately need to do some research on MAOI's and be careful if you're mixing drugs.

But a mushroom trip with moclobemide is a thing to behold. It's much more like ayahuasca with no nausea than a standard mushroom trip. As Ginsberg once put it "The entire fucking cosmos broke loose around me".

They say citrus fruits help draw out the active compounds. Such as lemon or grapefruit juice

I normally ground up my shroomies and drink them in a glass of orange juice. Mainly to mask taste instead of increase potency but people claim it does

MAOI's work too..

Appreciation will increase your mushroom trip. It'll help you feel out the euphoria more... maybe that's just me though since I've done them many handfuls of time... but even one I dose low, I am in awe of the magic of mushrooms. They are my favorite, though. it's easy for me to appreciate them.

I agree.. weed can add to anxiety... and it can create anxiety out of nowhere. mushrooms and weed don't get a long too well during the middle of an experience... Its nice for the come down. I usually get loopy thoughts and feel like everyone is against me if I smoke it during the middle of an experience... this leads me to seeking solitude.... which in itself can lead to some pretty crazy experiences.

Don't get too lost. Have fun.

thanx for the wonderful replies... you guys rock! =]]
im sure i will have a great trip

I've heard that eating mushies with grease (on a hamburger lol) helps. Is this true.

i've never heard that.. i would be worried about nausea, but i guess it could just as easily "pad" the stomach. when i first read this the first thing that came to mind was salvia.. but then, duh.. doing other psyches will of course make you trip out more.. pots a great idea!!!

Meditate! Music, nature...

This- it's crazy the effect that focusing your mind and letting it go with the trip can do. I've been at a show (Furthur tour) and on a relatively low dose of LSD and during certain jams I would close my eyes and would see a kaleidescope world and feel like I was floating off the ground...

in addition the stronger you let the trip get the longer you will feel the euphoric effects.

happy tripping!

Dark room. Music. Meditation.

Try those. Should work fairly well.

I've also heard of the lemon juice method but have never tried it myself.