• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Movie Reviews Part 3 - The good, the bad and the ... rentals

Ahem.

I don't know how to make spoiler tags, sorry. I didn't know we could ever do that on here.

Last edited:
To make spoiler tags use
/spoiler]

Or to make black strips that need to be highlighted use [spoil] /spoil]

[spoil]Like so[/spoil]

Thanks for the advice

[spoil]lostpunk[/spoil]

NSFW:
;)

eggman88888 said:
Black Snake Moan
Thank you eggman, I hired this after reading your review. I also agree that the ending was pretty average, but overall I really liked it.
3 mdma caps

excellent

Im glad to hear that...

eggman88888 said:
Justin Timberlake is also in this film.

Didnt scare you off.

The ending was as if they went, 'shit we've nearly clocked 90 minutes, best wrap it all up then'

I was surprised actually, JT gave a pretty decent performance. Not sure if he has done movies before but he should give it a go.

And the blues has inspired me and I am currently listening to some BB King. :)
Dont know how long it will last though ;)

the hills have eyes 2 is pretty rank.
its pretty boring and repedative for a while.
but if you watch the whole thing it tends to get pretty fucked up towards the end.
not sure why its rated R, it should have been a lot more intense.

[eK] said:
the hills have eyes 2 is pretty rank.
its pretty boring and repedative for a while.
but if you watch the whole thing it tends to get pretty fucked up towards the end.
not sure why its rated R, it should have been a lot more intense.

A clever combining of the words "repetitive" and "sedative", indicating that the movie was not only repetitive, but it also put one to sleep?

Or a simple misspelling of "repetitive".

You be the judge. ;)

Rated E that is twice you have made me laugh very hard and out loud tonight. You should feel proud !

Alright, I haven't actually seen Ratatouille. I have, however, seen the commercial.

And I got to thinking.

The gist of the story as I understand is this:

A rat who is great at cooking, teams up with a person who is great at... being a person. Basically, rats can't get employed as chefs, because they're rats. The person sucks at cooking, however he puts on a show, and pretends to cook, while the rat cooks the food.

This seems like some sort of symbolism for the world of celebrity.

eg. Britney Spears (here we go again...). Britney Spears is the "person". While her song writers, producers, and PR officers, etc, are the "rat".

But I am not sexually attracted to a rat.
And I most certainly would'nt play with a rat's holiest of holy's.

Douche'

just got back from seeing Cloverfield
most intense movie i have seen in years

Rated... Are you currently studying for an arts degree or similar? Your analysis of symbolism is quite strong

^
Yep. Arts Psychology (most of the subjects are Psyc, however I take an extra arts subject here and there). (Thanks by the way).

preacha said:

I want to see that. And I don't want it to be spoiled at all. I plan on going into that movie, only with the knowledge I have from those very vague trailers that they were showing in the cinemas.

Deary me, someone edited my post. I have only just stopped laughing.
=D

preacha said:

awesome in definately going on the weekend then. Your the second person i have heard from today that rated it.

my friend who seen it today called it everything I Am Legend pretended to be and never delivered, what say you preacha?

given i respect anyone who rates Old Boy as a great film, i respect your opinion on these matters

BREAKaBEAT said:
Rated E that is twice you have made me laugh very hard and out loud tonight. You should feel proud !

yep, thats our rated. Funniest man on the internets end of story.

the dude gets me everytime