• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most pleasurable & euphoric Benzodiazepine ?

In terms of euphoria, Clonazolam is good, but has bad rebound anxiety.
Xanax kicks in and out fast.
Valium and Clonazepam are better for longer term use.
Bromazepam is the "cleanest" benzo out there, if that makes any sense. I feel that it's the easiest, most subtle benzo on my system.

Love this thread every once in a while, opinion change..

But when taken for what they are meant or used for, I find the following my top choices where a combo of three will be used.

Triazolam
Nitrazepam
Diazepam
Bromazepam
Alprozalam

But no real euphoria for me only in what is does for me or release/relief it provides

Awe
I need to update this as I had IV'D lorazepam and midazolam and that is when the euphoria is real real.. IV anyday but proper pharm prepped. Like an instant rush into nodville. Truly amazing

Last edited:
I rely on benzo s
So the top is
>Midazolam (hits hardest, like pharma H, very disorienting)
>clonazepam (long half life, can be snorted, very potent)
>diazepam/temazepam (my old apples, diazepam seems to give a lil different effect than the others, Mighty euphoric)

I need to update this as I had IV'D lorazepam and midazolam and that is when the euphoria is real real.. IV anyday but proper pharm prepped
Oh he'll yea bro. I recently had a iv dose of midaz and iv lorazepram and I forget how powerful it is, especially if your in severe panic. You can even prep klonopin for injection, my buddy did it all the time. Similar to Valium iv.

Lucky I just recently got Midazolam iv hospital and it always hits me like bricks
Midazolam is strong, I've never used it and would not want to. I've administered it to someone having a grand Mal seizure and it always works.

I think they use midazolam in lethal injection...

now i see how benzos are boring but

Dormicum before the surgery I was affraid the first time or not but fight or flight all systems are on high alert/ in split second I'm in elevator with two same nurses but now they are GLOWing and I laugh and laugh, Flunitrazepam if I'm not wrong

never tried temazepam those Highlanders up there say it's good so I believe them

clonazepam sometimes can be opposite from that center ( mellow in clouds )

lorazepam is like a diazepam with 20microg of lsd

I've never gotten euphoria from benzos but i have blacked out on RC benzos trying to. I don't like blacking out at all

Midazolam is strong, I've never used it and would not want to. I've administered it to someone having a grand Mal seizure and it always works.

or its midazolam the Dormicum nwm i think the flunitra was the laugh and euphoria thing

Oh he'll yea bro. I recently had a iv dose of midaz and iv lorazepram and I forget how powerful it is, especially if your in severe panic. You can even prep klonopin for injection, my buddy did it all the time. Similar to Valium iv.
Wait i have a prescription of those round orange (dissolve under the tongue) 0.5mg Clonazepam.
Can those be really turned into a safe IV solution?

In terms of euphoria, Clonazolam is good, but has bad rebound anxiety.
Xanax kicks in and out fast.
Valium and Clonazepam are better for longer term use.
Bromazepam is the "cleanest" benzo out there, if that makes any sense. I feel that it's the easiest, most subtle benzo on my system.
Do you mean "cleanest" as in no blackouts or memory loss?
This is where 'street bought' xanax press is risky here, sometimes idk what kind of designer benzo they put in there but a week of your life just goes by and you barely remember a thing... Especially the green bars do so most often

Wait do you mean as in preparing an injectable solution from benzo pills or is that an already IV formula?
Yeah I had a bad panic attack that turned into a seizure almost and have me an iv injection of 4mg lorazepam. As far as I know they have lorazepam and midazolam in ready to inj ampoules, here by us. Maybe more never made the effort to check

Any here tried difludiazepam, desmethylflunitrazolam or meclonazepam? Seems like next year we will get uk’d rc wise and use will get criminalised so i hope they at least flood us with new releases.
DesMethylFlunitrazepam, vendor mix-up 2 times, total dud at least Flunitrazepam, although nothing special, worked. So the 2-nd I sent straight back. Flunitrazolam ime is also whack, can't imagine a DesMethyl improving it.

Some modification's on Clobazam, Pyrazolam, Zolpidem or Temazepam would be my preference. Or on Nimetazepam.

Pynazolam or possibly pyeyzolam.
Both, but one is a winner you mentioned.

Not alway's.

The point that my seizure's stopped , which took them at least 1.5 hour's, ont the end I was on the equivalence of 100 mg Diazepam (Midazolam IV, Diazepam rectal and after that Lorazepam IV till I calmed down + a dose of Haldol).
Could walk, talk and became finally lucid. Did piss my bed though. F*kkin Benzo's.

Not alway's.

The point that my seizure's stopped , which took them at least 1.5 hour's, ont the end I was on the equivalence of 100 mg Diazepam (Midazolam IV, Diazepam rectal and after that Lorazepam IV till I calmed down + a dose of Haldol).
Could walk, talk and became finally lucid. Did piss my bed though. F*kkin Benzo's.
Correct, everyone is different. However the individual I've administered it to has always worked so far. Also in different countries it's different first line drugs used, for example clobazam is the go to in the UK for seizures, if not under control in combination of other medications

Correct, everyone is different. However the individual I've administered it to has always worked so far. Also in different countries it's different first line drugs used, for example clobazam is the go to in the UK for seizures, if not under control in combination of other medications
Normally 20 mg Diazepam floor's me into forced sleep no matter what time. Seizures do something weird to your brain.

Clobazam the miracle benzo, not reliably available due to shortages, but it is not used to stop a seizure. Its an add-on medication for those that have it. To prevent a upcoming seizure (aura's). Diazepam, Midazolam and Lorazepam are mostly used to stop one.

Well I'm prescribed Clonazepam for anxiety and it works. Now if your looking for a Benzo to get you high there's Xanax. And if your looking for a Benzo to knock you out there's Midazolam.