• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most pleasurable & euphoric Benzodiazepine ?

Dextro .45

Bluelighter
Just curious what everyone thinks about what is the most pleasurable & euphoric benzodiazepine (or analog/RC benzo)…

I have tried many times the main 4:

Diazepam (Valium) 10mg —- (Amazingly rapid-acting anxiolytic properties & Significant muscle relaxation)
Lorazepam (Ativan) 1mg —-(Amazing anxiolytic & sedative properties)
Alprazolam (Xanax) 0.5mg —-(Highest abuse potential, potent anxiolytic, increase dopamine)
Clonazepam (Klonopin) 0.5mg—-(Potent anticonvulsant & sedative/hypnotic properties)

Xanax (Alprazolam) 2mg bars are the most highly desirable/abused & most pleasurable benzo to many
Klonopin (Clonazepam) 2mg are probably most useful for treating seizures / sedation / anxiolytic

Valium (Diazepam) 10mg tablets are the KING of Benzodiazepines & Ativan (Lorazepam) 2mg also is a VERY highly regarded anxiolytic. Both Valium & Ativan are used most in hospital setting via IM injection for highly aggressive or violent patients

Etizolam 1mg (a thienotriazolodiazepine / benzo analog) synthesized in Japan, licences in Japan, Italy, India is a VERY effective & potent Anxiolytic medication and is very pleasurable to many people (including myself)

Deschloroetizolam 4-6mg (Etizolam-2 / it’s dechlorinated analog) is also a VERY potent & effective Anxiolytic lasting longer than Etizolam although slightly less potent by weight. I’ve had both extensively by a Canadian vendor that had extremely pure/potent powder which was very close to pharmaceutical grade if I had to guess. Especially Deschloroetizolam…..4mg actually had me euphoric and floating on a cloud walking to the corner store. I hear people blasting it saying they took 12mg pellets and felt nothing lol, complete trash. High purity Deschloroetizolam is actually more effective as an anxiolytic than Etizolam and slightly more pleasurable/euphoric

Diclazepam 1mg is another JEM in my inventory. Very interesting….Diazepam (Valium) and Diclazepam (2-Chloro-Diazepam) were synthesize by the same chemist (whom also synthesized Clonazepam (Klonopin) ….this gentleman is amazing and better have at least a 100 Mil in his account for these invaluable molecules that replaced the more dangerous Barbiturates (although still very effective & useful)

Two most highly desirable combo drugs on plant earth….Dexamyl & Desbutal
Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) / Cocaine / d-Desoxyephedrine / Oxycodone are the other most valuable molecules on earth lol

Diclazepam 1mg is very interesting that it’s a prodrug that metabolizes into 3 licensed pharmaceutical benzodiazepine drugs currently on market. Diclazepam has a much longer half-life than Diazepam (Valium) with its main metabolite being Delorazepam (licensed in Italy) and then eventually metabolizes into Lorazepam (Ativan) which is a very effective and highly desirable anxiolytic medication

Diclazepam > Delorazepam >> Lorazepam (Ativan) 200 hour half-life (Lormetazepam (Sp?) also is a metabolite but a weak hypnotic

Nitrazolam I have and tried but I feel is garbage, sorry lol.

Diazepam (Valium) 10mg / 300+ tablets are my most valuable benzodiazepine meds in my massive fireproof vault along with all my other legally prescribed controlled substances, including a sealed 100 tablet bottle of Methadone tablets (every month) fully stable & opioid tolerant 10+ years on same dose, Valium completely safe for me aswell

Soooo……XANAX 2mg bar apparently release dopamine in the pleasure centre of the CNS ……everyone loves ‘em ???

Diazepam (Valium) 10mg is the ULTIMATE BENZODIAZEPINE. Best Anxiolytic properties and Strong muscle relaxant properties, with a Looong @$$ half-life and duration of action

Valium ROCKS !!!

I came to the same conclusion. Although, I never tried designer benzos.

I used to take 40 mg of valium and a few beers (not something I recommend) and I felt as light as a feather just floating through life. I would put klonopin 2nd, and Xanax 3rd.

4EWHROIW_400x400.jpg

2397c123aa8362dbe0080054e1cbd1fd.png

I suffer from extreme anxiety, panic attacks, and vivid, awful nightmares. New doc gave me a scrip for Buspar 10 mg and Valium 5 mg. Will this help me? I am in bad shape.

I ran my life off the rails pretty bad with clonazolam. It was by far the most euphoric benzo, for me. It gave me the urge to compulsively redose, made me not realize how fucked up I actually was, and gave me decent euphoria. Other benzos are good too, but clonazolam is something else.

1. Flubromazolam 2. Clonazolam. Now I may have found flubro more euphoric simply because I didn't have as much and it was more potent mg for mg wise...tough to say.

I ran my life off the rails pretty bad with clonazolam. It was by far the most euphoric benzo, for me. It gave me the urge to compulsively redose, made me not realize how fucked up I actually was, and gave me decent euphoria. Other benzos are good too, but clonazolam is something else.
I thought about starting to use Clonazolam about a year ago (before I was educated on it), and now I'm pretty much scared off due to the numerous horror stories of addictions I've read online / heard from friends. I hope things are going better for you now.

I thought about starting to use Clonazolam about a year ago (before I was educated on it), and now I'm pretty much scared off due to the numerous horror stories of addictions I've read online / heard from friends. I hope things are going better for you now.
Thank you, they are. I've been off that stuff for a while. I went through withdrawals in jail, I was taking somewhere between 25-50mg twice a day. Tolerance goes up stupid fast. I thought I was somewhere else, had multiple seizures, and was completely delusional for almost 2 weeks.

Don't mess with it if you don't have to.

Temazepam by far.

Feels like etizolam plus a bump of ketamine visually speaking. Sparkles and dots and stuff. I also would laugh my fucking ass off.

It’s a really amazing drug period. No other benzo like it

Thank you, they are. I've been off that stuff for a while. I went through withdrawals in jail, I was taking somewhere between 25-50mg twice a day. Tolerance goes up stupid fast. I thought I was somewhere else, had multiple seizures, and was completely delusional for almost 2 weeks.

Don't mess with it if you don't have to.

25-50mg a twice a day. Damn you were up there with me. That is about 100mg of xanax a day. An amount that was before RC's unobtainable. I actually found C-lam to be very kind taper wise.. Now it took me a good decade but I never lost a night of sleep and now I am on 50% of my scripted Kpin dose and it still works (therapeutically) I dont think ill ever be able to be "buzzed" on benzos without powder.......as doses like mentioned change the entire definition of a benzo buzz.

Oh yea C-Lam is real real bad and so expensive now (or not depending) that yea I dont think it will be repeated by too many. Huzzah for bromazolam I guess.

I came to the same conclusion. Although, I never tried designer benzos.

I used to take 40 mg of valium and a few beers (not something I recommend) and I felt as light as a feather just floating through life. I would put klonopin 2nd, and Xanax 3rd.
,x2
40mg valium, a few beers and I'm rocking wooo.

damn 3 mg kpin and a couple beers, I wish I would have skipped the couple beers. beer t just dont agree with me; maybe someday I'll quit trying to make it. Sounds so nice for everyone else though.

(thousand yd stare)

I just want to interject and opinion from my personal experience if I may.
There may and are (IMO) more pleasurable benzos which I cannot name ATM.
One I would not recommend for a pleasant buzz is bromazolam. The reason behind this (I think) is that if ya take enough to be pleasurable there may be some bruising afterward. I mean it is relaxing... Maybe too. In higher doses I can expect a lot of doing nothing, not being able to do anything and getting in to "accidents" which were avoidable.
So yeah I find that I keep it low dose I can function and also get what I need from the substance (brmzlm).
All this is to say that for recreational bnz I would not do bromazolam so scratch that one. 😂
Prace

Hey all. New member, first post. I just wanted to say that nothing I have ever experienced was as pleasurable as flunitrazepam. Yeah, it'd black you out if you weren't used to it - you'd wake up naked with a half-eaten sandwich in your hand, house in disarray and no memory whatsoever of the night before -but at the right dose it just felt spectacular to me. The only thing that even compares is mixing carisiprodol with xanax (and maybe a beer).
I haven't been able to get my hands on any of these new ones y'all are talking about. You'd think RCs are just flooding into society the way people talk about them. But I've scoured the net until I was so bored and frustrated that I just decided to drive the few hours to Mexico and hit the farmacia.