• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most pleasurable & euphoric Benzodiazepine ?

5 mg of valium does nothing for me. I don't get all the hoopla and why people get addicted. It's like taking a Benadryl for peep's sake.
Try 50.
(No, don't take me seriously. Don't do 50 especially with your likely tolerance. I'm just saying that a person who does them a lot and is likely quite addicted can get very numb on 50.... I've heard.)

5 mg of valium does nothing for me. I don't get all the hoopla and why people get addicted. It's like taking a Benadryl for peep's sake.

You've only experienced a low dose so how can you really compare?

The muscle relaxation, glow and feeling of invincibility don't really come at any less than 20-30mg even with zero tolerance.

People who are addicted could be taking 100mg a day. Once tolerance kicks in it's much less effective so people need to take more.

Hi all, it's been a while.

1. Flunitrazepam
2. Temazepam
3. Midazolam
Yeah don't forget Temazepam, u4ea in a gelly.

And the obscure Nimetazepam has an good reputation. And the since '98 or so unavailable medication Clomethiazole, an add-on anti epileptic . Technically not a Benzo, but it sounds delicious.
Of the Z drugs Zolpidem seems very recreational for some, so that makes it an possible candidate.

Last edited:
At detox the gave 20 x 20 x 40 mg the first day. Which was way to much and the reason why I had my dose halved. 20 mg made me so 'stoned' I was forced to sleep. As a result that night I awoke still under the influence of the last 40 mg, but couldn't sleep.

What was even weirder was that 13 day's after a fast taper it was still in my urine test (U.C.).
And I stil felt a bit 'stoned' (for lack of a better comparison). Not a typical Benzo. A allrounder with an incredible long halflive.

Triazolam was the only one that had a kick. A methadone clinic doctor gave me 200 as I lowered on methadone. The clinic was private owned, pay your $10 a day and you get your methadone. The clinic was owned by two brothers. Long Beach CA (if anyone remembers 40 years ago). Pay the one brother the $10 and you get to see the other brother (the doctor) and get what you need. No questions asked if you paid your $10.

But as far as trying to get euphoria from a benzo I think sekio said it best. "benzos produce euphoria? funny, all they made me do was break glassware and start fires by mistake".

They really are not euphoric unless you kill an anxiety attack. And I don't get those much so when I try to make a benzo a recreational thing I regret it everytime. But for anxiety they are a great tool.

And yes they all can feel like benadryl lol

Triazolam was the only one that had a kick. A methadone clinic doctor gave me 200 as I lowered on methadone. The clinic was private owned, pay your $10 a day and you get your methadone. The clinic was owned by two brothers. Long Beach CA (if anyone remembers 40 years ago). Pay the one brother the $10 and you get to see the other brother (the doctor) and get what you need. No questions asked if you paid your $10.

But as far as trying to get euphoria from a benzo I think sekio said it best. "benzos produce euphoria? funny, all they made me do was break glassware and start fires by mistake".

They really are not euphoric unless you kill an anxiety attack. And I don't get those much so when I try to make a benzo a recreational thing I regret it everytime. But for anxiety they are a great tool.

And yes they all can feel like benadryl lol
40 year's ago must have been around the time dr's happily wrote scripts for Dextromoramide for people shooting Heroin. Harm reduction att, no needles involved as it provides even orally quite an instant rush.

So the patient's were willing enough to go on maintenance. The drugs used today are actually less desireable. And there is the blocking efffect of the opiod receptor's. A whole different approach, same for Benzo's which dr.'s are very reluctant to script these days.

"But as far as trying to get euphoria from a benzo I think sekio said it best. "benzos produce euphoria? funny, all they made me do was break glassware and start fires by mistake".

They really are not euphoric unless you kill an anxiety attack. And I don't get those much so when I try to make a benzo a recreational thing I regret it everytime. But for anxiety they are a great tool."

Mostly yes and Temazepam is odd but euphoric, like the GHB of benzo's. And Nimetazepam well that remains a mystery to me. But it could be euphoric, bet it is.

Last edited:
Benzos have a really strong effect on me- I put my car in a ditch going 70mph after taking 2mg off klonopin. I prefer Valium or Ativan these are the only 2 benzos I can take and relax without falling asleep...

You've only experienced a low dose so how can you really compare?

The muscle relaxation, glow and feeling of invincibility don't really come at any less than 20-30mg even with zero tolerance.

People who are addicted could be taking 100mg a day. Once tolerance kicks in it's much less effective so people need to take more.
Yes, well I'm trying to cut down on my drinking so I thought I could substitute this a couple nights a week but apparently not. No desire to take an outrageous or deadly amount.

Not a typical Benzo. A allrounder with an incredible long halflive.
So you are saying that it lasts longer in the system than Alprazolam, Lorazepam, etc? Is that why people like it? It seems like the benzo de jour is Alprazolam and I don't get why people prefer it to Valium, or maybe it's just prescribed more for some reason.

So you are saying that it lasts longer in the system than Alprazolam, Lorazepam, etc? Is that why people like it? It seems like the benzo de jour is Alprazolam and I don't get why people prefer it to Valium, or maybe it's just prescribed more for some reason.
Diazepam's halflive is at least 13 day's so a lot longer. Except for tapering then it seems prefered.

Alprazolam doesn't really resemble it, like the better Etizolam.

Temazepam (short acting), Oxazepam, Lorazepam (both medium acting) and Norflurazepam (long) are better comparison's.

Yeah until your whole body starts vibrating when you don’t take your night dose and shake yourself to sleep every night.

Then a 5mg valium will be your lord and saviour.

Yeah until your whole body starts vibrating when you don’t take your night dose and shake yourself to sleep every night.

Then a 5mg valium will be your lord and saviour.
How often and how much do you need to be taking to be in danger of that kind of withdraws?

After losing my bag abroad after blacking out after a 3 day speed booze benzo bender and losing my suitcase w benzos, glasses, everything besides phone and passport(thank god) at the end of the trip i was shaking so bad it took 48hrs to get this bad and i was compensating w alcohol the whole time.

I was doing multiple mgs of flualp whenever during the day in combination w constant booze and stimulants, lots of pure sulphate and all the pyros, i felt worn out after 1,5y. Now 2y later i got the stims sorted(kinda) and see light at the end of the madness benzos brought me. Enjoying my adhd tbh

Love this thread every once in a while, opinion change..

But when taken for what they are meant or used for, I find the following my top choices where a combo of three will be used.

Triazolam
Nitrazepam
Diazepam
Bromazepam
Alprozalam

But no real euphoria for me only in what is does for me or release/relief it provides

Awe

Any here tried difludiazepam, desmethylflunitrazolam or meclonazepam? Seems like next year we will get uk’d rc wise and use will get criminalised so i hope they at least flood us with new releases.

I ran my life off the rails pretty bad with clonazolam. It was by far the most euphoric benzo, for me. It gave me the urge to compulsively redose, made me not realize how fucked up I actually was, and gave me decent euphoria. Other benzos are good too, but clonazolam is something else.
Clonazolam is the main reason i have to get this shitty insurance to drive again 🤦 Didn't even KNOW I was behind the wheel. That one bites your ass.

Bromazolam is my personal favorite, although it makes me dumb as hell, even compared to other benzos. Etizolam leaves me a lot more clear headed, lesss short-term memory loss, but shorter half life..

I also like alprazolam, but it kicks in fast and hard, so I only use it for sleep or as a trip killer & never leave the house on it.

Pynazolam or possibly pyeyzolam.

Neither produce typical benzodiazepine responses because they are very selective.