• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most pleasurable & euphoric Benzodiazepine ?

I definitely loved IM Valium. But for me Xanax and Klonopin were the most pleasurable. Then Valium, then Ativan. I tried a 30 mg Temazepam a couple of times which was nice

Etizolam

Just about any other is many places under. Can imagine I.M. diazepam being very nice but I bet so would be etizolam in a I.M. formulation.

Temazepam is a good one for sure, I liked the 30 mg capsules

I still have dreams about the red and blue 30's lol. It seems doctors here have become more hessitant in prescribing temazepam and go with zopiclone alot more now which im currently on. I like zopiclone but temaz was just awesome

Id say that Alprazolam and Etizolam are tied for my favorite benzos. Than id say Clonazepam would come in just behind them.

I still have dreams about the red and blue 30's lol. It seems doctors here have become more hessitant in prescribing temazepam and go with zopiclone alot more now which im currently on. I like zopiclone but temaz was just awesome
Zopiclone is Lunesta right? But yeah I had the generic white GG 532 capsules of Temaz

Zopiclone is Lunesta right? But yeah I had the generic white GG 532 capsules of Temaz

Yup. It seems to be the prefered sleeping pill here these days anyway. I mean im not really complaining but temazepam has the advantage of not causing as much of a tolerance issue imo atleast also it causes much less memory loss in high doses in my experience atleast

I actually had the brand name restoril back in the day. \that was not yesterday

Yup. It seems to be the prefered sleeping pill here these days anyway. I mean im not really complaining but temazepam has the advantage of not causing as much of a tolerance issue imo atleast also it causes much less memory loss in high doses in my experience atleast

I actually had the brand name restoril back in the day. \that was not yesterday
I've never had Lunesta, but I've done Ambien a few times, the first time I took 3 10 mg Ambiens and it knocked me out cold. Then the last time I took only one to comedown off of crack. But Temazepam was great, it did zap my memory a bit. Another drug I really liked was the barbiturate Butalbital

I've never had Lunesta, but I've done Ambien a few times, the first time I took 3 10 mg Ambiens and it knocked me out cold. Then the last time I took only one to comedown off of crack. But Temazepam was great, it did zap my memory a bit. Another drug I really liked was the barbiturate Butalbital

Lunesta works good but the tolerance is insane especially if you abuse it. Usually i take 5 7.5mg pills but they just stop working after like 3 days. Ive nev er had ambien as its not covered here but id like to try it. Sadly ive never had a barbiturate

Lunesta works good but the tolerance is insane especially if you abuse it. Usually i take 5 7.5mg pills but they just stop working after like 3 days. Ive nev er had ambien as its not covered here but id like to try it. Sadly ive never had a barbiturate
Yeah I just got lucky with getting Butalbital

Yeah I just got lucky with getting Butalbital

Ya its available here in fiorinal and fiorinal c form but since i dont really get headaches anymore i have no reason to get prescribed it anymore. In my experience with headaches here though the best you can hope for is tylenol 3's or sometimes percocet or demerol back when i got headaches ages ago.

Ya its available here in fiorinal and fiorinal c form but since i dont really get headaches anymore i have no reason to get prescribed it anymore. In my experience with headaches here though the best you can hope for is tylenol 3's or sometimes percocet or demerol back when i got headaches ages ago.
Yeah I had the Butalbital in the form of Fiorecet, you know the ones where it's mixed with caffeine and Tylenol

Yeah I had the Butalbital in the form of Fiorecet, you know the ones where it's mixed with caffeine and Tylenol

Ya i bet it would be great for headaches especially mixed with codeine. My friend has done nembutal and seconal and said they fuck you right up lol. I think she found abunch of left over nembutal at her moms house i believe

Ya i bet it would be great for headaches especially mixed with codeine. My friend has done nembutal and seconal and said they fuck you right up lol. I think she found abunch of left over nembutal at her moms house i believe
I wish I could have been around for Seconal and Nembutal. Oh the Fiorecet # 3 must be fantastic

flualp plus etiz or if you want to get rekt dissolve a handful of flunitrazoLAM in a bottle of white wine and take swigs every now and then. f-pam w some beers and an eternal list of top gear was my jam, just sleeping and waking up to clarkson

Well... Ativan, Valium and Klonopin I can enjoy. Xanax is the best, but you can loose your inhibition and go through a whole bottle of Xanax in one night.

5 mg of valium does nothing for me. I don't get all the hoopla and why people get addicted. It's like taking a Benadryl for peep's sake.