• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most pleasurable & euphoric Benzodiazepine ?

I had lorazepam sublingual and lorazepam normal prescribed but then I asked the doc to change that to clonazepam. I won't say lorazepam didn't work for me because it did, but I never got that extra nice feeling I get from clonaz.

Alprazolam makes me too sleepy, though I haven't taken any for more than a year. Maybe that's changed by now.

Never had lorazepam IV (to my knowledge) but I was present when someone did. I could see the effect on his face.

Normally 20 mg Diazepam floor's me into forced sleep no matter what time. Seizures do something weird to your brain.

Clobazam the miracle benzo, not reliably available due to shortages, but it is not used to stop a seizure. Its an add-on medication for those that have it. To prevent a upcoming seizure (aura's). Diazepam, Midazolam and Lorazepam are mostly used to stop one.
There's a shortage of clobazam?! I hope it's not due to recreational use as it's a lifesaver for people with epilepsy

There's a shortage of clobazam?! I hope it's not due to recreational use as it's a lifesaver for people with epilepsy
Imo its non recreational not at 20 mg, I was accused of abusing it despite it being undeliverable most of the time (other dr. btw).

It has a ceiling in effect's at 40 mg in the US, 80 mg overhere which is probably old news. We are a bit behind.

Well I'm prescribed Clonazepam for anxiety and it works. Now if your looking for a Benzo to get you high there's Xanax. And if your looking for a Benzo to knock you out there's Midazolam.
That's one opinion. If Clobazam is undeliverable the pharmacist advised Clonazepam. But my dr thought otherwise and swapped it to Oxazepam (?), useless for what Clobazam was indicated for. lots of unwanted effects like: sleepy, sedated and just sitting on my couch.

Midazolam, besides not producing sleep, dr said take it on your bed as you out in a sec, didn't happen so I went for a walk later on instead.
Would it have worked, I doubt due to it's short action it would helped me stay asleep. Then i would rather have Etizolam or Bromazolam. Alprazolam, imo does not make me high when awake, just a bit depressed. Only Temazepam fits that description for me, as in gettin high.

Last edited:
That's one opinion. If Clobazam is undeliverable the pharmacist advised Clonazepam. But my dr thought otherwise and swapped it to Oxazepam (?), useless for what Clobazam was indicated for. lots of unwanted effects like: sleepy, sedated and just sitting on my couch.

Midazolam, besides not producing sleep, dr said take it on your bed as you out in a sec, didn't happen so I went for a walk later on instead.
Would it have worked, I doubt due to it's short action it would helped me stay asleep. Then i would rather have Etizolam or Bromazolam. Alprazolam, imo does not make me high when awake, just a bit depressed. Only Temazepam fits that description for me, as in gettin high.
Well... if your really having trouble sleeping go with Chloral Hydrate that will knock anyone out.

Currently enjoying the effects of Clonazepam. I think the longer take it, the the better it gets. Which can be the result of paying more attention to the subtle effects, learning to appreciate them. Adding mindfulness to it. I was once a little worried that people might notice that I took something and then start the whole "this can't be good" talk. Not anymore.

I guess I could get a similar feeling from other benzos, too. Maybe not to the same degree (like how much alprazolam would I need for this feeling and how to avoid falling asleep on it) but different.

Well... if your really having trouble sleeping go with Chloral Hydrate that will knock anyone out.
If talking the perfect world for druggie's of all sort's and that would be a option. Rather hand me some Clomethiazole, for my seizure control.
And for my bruxisme Meprobamate XR or Carisoprodol.