• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

Temazepam, hands down. Had it prescribed for awhile, wasn't doing much with em, broke one of the caps open one day and decided i'de give it a shot seeing as it was already powdered, not that I'm a great fan of snorting pills with the exception of dilaudid, I just seem to remember doing it for shits and giggles.. Anyway it was horrendous, my noostrils were on fire for a good 20 minutes, made my eyes water, the drips were atrocious, really fuckin lame all around. Was the first and last time I entertained the idea of putting that shit anywhere near my nasal cavities.

dopemaster said:
I find tramadol really fucking burns. Not gonna sniff that again.

Tramadol is essentially a prodrug with very high oral bioavailability, so there's essentially no reason to do anything but eat it (in fact, thorough first-pass metabolism is desirable).

beetlebum said:
]Temazepam, hands down. Had it prescribed for awhile, wasn't doing much with em, broke one of the caps open one day and decided i'de give it a shot seeing as it was already powdered, not that I'm a great fan of snorting pills with the exception of dilaudid, I just seem to remember doing it for shits and giggles.. Anyway it was horrendous, my noostrils were on fire for a good 20 minutes, made my eyes water, the drips were atrocious, really fuckin lame all around. Was the first and last time I entertained the idea of putting that shit anywhere near my nasal cavities.

Nearly all benzos are highly nonpolar and absorb across nasal membranes extremely poorly; just eat them.

ebola

Crystal Meth or perhaps MDMA (which I hesitate to mention because insufflation is far from the best ROA for MDMA). Oddly enough sniffing hot rails of Crystal does not bother my nose a bit.

A toss up between 2CE and 3-FA for me. 2CEs pain is indescribable, 3-FA turns your nasal cavities into a fiery pit for 2 minutes and then you have a deep throbbing headache for about 7 more minutes. 4-FA takes 3rd place. Intense burning, worse than 3-FA but is quick hitting and goes away within 5 minutes

Crystal Meth or perhaps MDMA (which I hesitate to mention because insufflation is far from the best ROA for MDMA). Oddly enough sniffing hot rails of Crystal does not bother my nose a bit.

Hot rails are great! No pain at all!

Ah yes, we all know that burning sensation when we are hunched over a cd case or a book with a credit card on the side and a rolled up twenty like a hoover vacuum trying to suck up all that is good. But in my years to past i've noticed certain pills burn more than others obviously due to the chemical binders coming in contact with the mucosa membrane.

The reason i ask is i had a bout with amphetamine salts last night that tore my septum a new one(felt like anyway).Now we all know the dangers in snorting things that were made to be ingested in another form so spare us. So, what i want to know is what drug if any has ever made you tear up or stop breathing for a little while just so you dont have to let air out(which pushes the drug farther against the cell walls)? %)

I think that "Methadone" is up there. Especially wafers.
Some quality "Crystalmeff" will blow your mind....Hot rails are whats-up!

For anyone who claims MDMA or meth, I assume that either you haven't insufflated a wide variety of compounds or there's some bizarre cut in your local wares.

ebola

^It's true, I don't go around snorting random shit. Never snorted 2C-x, only snort srugs that are "meant" to be snorted, really, i.e. cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, ketamine, and oxy/hydromorphone.

However I have snorted DMT and that was much more painful than any of the above.

I found MT-45 far worse than 2c-e or 2c-b. I was laying face down in my pillow for 15 mins before the pain killing properties of the drug took over and I was able to finish snorting the rest of my dose. I never found mdma or mda painful at all to snort.

The old benadryl capsules. I tried it just for fun one day and it burned so bad and obviously didn't have any effects. The weird thing is, it left me wanting to do it again the next day. So i did. It burned again.

Hmmm probably powdered DXM. I remember it hurt and I was sneezing uncontrollably all night. I don't miss college...