• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

I thought Ketamine went up nicely but wow that taste is got to be one of the worst.

Any kind of pill, once snorted a Hydrocodone with a friend, what a terrible idea. My nose was bleeding immediately after and didn't get high at all... I've since learned from that.

At first I thought Meth was terrible, but over time I've learned to enjoy it.

I'm going to venture to say the whole 2C-x series. I have only snorted 2C-P and 2C-T-7 and neither experience was worth it and deffinitly not one I would recommend. Made the first hour of the trip just sheer torture. Other ones I have tried that were pretty damn painful were MDMA, methylone, butylone, and methoxydine. But none of those compare to the metal shavings going up your nose feeling that I have gotten with 2C-P and 2C-T-7.

Ambien, for sure..

& before you guys start hounding - Yes, it was a stupid idea, but I was young, dumb & full of cum at the time.

AMT without a doubt. I thought my nose was going to explode. It was like I sucked acid right into my nostril. It burned so bad that I had to snort some up the other nostril so it was even.

Ambien/Zolpidem(belgian) hands down, It was like I just poord a bottle of tabasco down my sniffer. Absolutely horrific. Crying my eyeballs out for about half an hour lol.
When I think about it now, which retard finds it worthy to crush one single 10 mg tab instead of swallowing the pill.. Thought IMO higher dosages of zolpidem can give a nice trippy somewhat dissociated feel (for some individuals including myself) that is really more efficiënt when snorted..

Ambien, for sure..

& before you guys start hounding - Yes, it was a stupid idea, but I was young, dumb & full of cum at the time.

Haha lol, been there .. regretted that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah as strange as it sounds vagina cleansing powder is psychoactive. actually its very commonly abused in brazil and east europe

2c-e and 2c-i take the cake by a long shot followed by 50 mg promethazine tablets.... Don't even ask lol :p

huh, just did some quick research, and it's a psychedelic? Weird. Still wouldn't ever take it.
not really. its slightly stimulating (I dont feel much the stimulating effects, but for instance a friend of mine couldnt sleep for 1 day) and gives some cool visual distortions. nothing I would call psychedelic, its no big deal but I wanted to try it and was alright. not worth the risk of having permanent hallucinations tho (i still get some distortions when I do Dxm or benzos even months after, nothing that worries me) as ive read it stays in your system for months

Vag cleansing powder is snorted in certain parts of the world?

I cannot stop laughing. Ok it's puerile but it's funny.

I recall being really drunk and feeding my friends loadsa pills(I used to be the pill dispenser at parties), ran out, they wouldn't stop bugging me. I said fuckit and got to watch them snoot up paxil...apparently that shit burned for hours. Looking back yeah that was a dick move but I really didn't know then what I do now about drugs, so....

i dont know if they snort it, because it takes 1 gram or more to have some effects and I cant even begin to imagine snorting 1 gram of that shit. in fact when I tried it I bombed it.
but yes it is abused in some countries

Zubsolv. For real.

Crush up an Altoid or two, and that's exactly what it feels like.

edit: lol @ the dude giving his friends Paxil to snort. That is a dick move, but it's also kind of hilarious. If I was your friend though, I'd never trust another pill/powder your laid out in front of me. If you want me to sniff it, your ass better be down there doing a line too, lol

I've got to agree with Neezer zubsolv was horrible. I still do it despite the pain tho. Meth is rough also.