• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

Tramadol is essentially a prodrug with very high oral bioavailability, so there's essentially no reason to do anything but eat it (in fact, thorough first-pass metabolism is desirable).

Nearly all benzos are highly nonpolar and absorb across nasal membranes extremely poorly; just eat them.

ebola

Yeah I know, I knew at the time as well, was just curious to see what it felt like(the sensation of it being snorted not the actual effect which I knew was going to be lame at best) and I really have no taste for temazepam whatsoever so I wasn't distraught to be wasting a small portion of it...Needless to say it wasn't the best call I've ever made.

Tramadol is essentially a prodrug with very high oral bioavailability, so there's essentially no reason to do anything but eat it (in fact, thorough first-pass metabolism is desirable).

This. It's basically the SNRI effects, minus the opioid agonism. Don't know if there is absolutely no mu-agonism going on when snorted, but it sure feels that way. I've also tried this one time when I was younger, stupider, and before I got on bluelight. =D

Ethylphenidate simple as after a few days use it felt like I had exposed a nerve and got it in infected

2cb because of the burn.

Mephedrone is pretty bad because you have to snort large volume of it (powder) even if its 100ish mg, it's a lot of powder., idk if it's cut. it is overall ok though

everything else is pleasant compared to those. haven't tried coke, that would be interesting.

My top three worst substances to snort, i dont shoot anything ever.

1. 4-FA - worst burn ever! so bad and it takes a bit to go away too
2. Ethylphenidate - feels like acid in your nose
3. 2c-b - very bad but not the worst by far

i see some people complaining about Mephedrone, i never really had a problem however i got my 4MMC way before it became popular and im almost positive that the purity was above 96%. It was not completely painless but not worse than most synthetics. RC companies can say their products are 99% pure but synthesizing anything to 99% purity is very difficult, time consuming, expensive and outside of the skill level of many chemists. So i pretty much never trust people saying 99% these days.

I having a high opiate tolerance - been on OxyContin and 40 mg BD for 6 months now & various other analgesics... Anyway I get rocked by snorting just two Endone 5mg, it's like wow... tears run down my face, I get those warm waves run through my body. Amazing.

Ambien always really hurt, but I kinda digged it. Snorting e pills was awful most times (don't do that anymore) but the worst by far I'd have to say is Wellbutrin. This was before I knew it had zero recreational value, but it felt like I got hit in the center of my face by a semi truck. Literally I thought I was gonna die.

In the pain scale it goes
1. DMT (It does get you high for like 2 hours but the burn is so unbareable)
2. 2-ce
3. Mephedrone
4. MDMA

2C-P by FAR. Makes snorting meth seem like snorting an old school opana. Shit felt like sulfuric acid in my nose, eyes watered uncontrollably..

It's been years since I snorted anything..but I remember snorting Methadone once and it was fucking awful.

With everybody saying how bad the 2c class is to snort I have a question...

I have 2cb are there any pros to snorting ot or is it best to stick woth oral consumption?

Im gonna go do some reading in the 2cb thread but some first hand experience would be nice.

Yk you really thought opana was that bad? I used to love snorting the reg tens and the stop sign 20s and 40s

OT my vote goes to black tar you practically are snort I acid and you can definitely feel it lol

I have 2cb are there any pros to snorting ot or is it best to stick woth oral consumption?

Im gonna go do some reading in the 2cb thread but some first hand experience would be nice.

Yk you really thought opana was that bad? I used to love snorting the reg tens and the stop sign 20s and 40s

OT my vote goes to black tar you practically are snort I acid and you can definitely feel it lol
Nonono, I'm saying 2C-P was SOOOO painful it makes meth seem like snorting an old school opana stop sign! (The best, smoothest pill to ever be made for intranasal consumption!) God, I miss those.. ='[

Just stick to oral, unless you want to be full on tripping within 10min while your nose feels like its bleeding out shards of glass. I used to snort my 2C-E to bypass the nausea, though I got used to the burn after a few times.

Nonono, I'm saying 2C-P was SOOOO painful it makes meth seem like snorting an old school opana stop sign! (The best, smoothest pill to ever be made for intranasal consumption!) God, I miss those.. ='[

You an I both Comrad used to blow threw stop sign 40s like a drunk driver.

Just stick to oral, unless you want to be full on tripping within 10min while your nose feels like its bleeding out shards of glass. I used to snort my 2C-E to bypass the nausea, though I got used to the burn after a few times.

Thanks for the advice, do you experience nausea on 2cb?

Definitely Mescaline! 200mg of that up the nose is quite a task. 15 minutes of blinding pain, and some vomit later though, and your golden- MDMA got nothing on that tactile high! Eating it's still a lot better though...obviously easier to do, but also lasts 3x as long and produces a far deeper, more classically psychedelic trip (which I'm a sucker for). And the only time I've had visuals more insane than eating Mescaline was smoking DMT on acid...

2C snorted takes on an entirely different character IMO, much more of the physical hedonism than something like LSD would give.

2C-I felt like it did some rather significant damage though... I'd probably say plugging would be a much better option if you aren't opposed to it.

I thought it would be an idea to snort Neoclarityn once (I was 13...), I still have a fear of getting pill-coating-fill stuck in my sinuses to this day.

The pink dex IRs 5mg are awful. ( They are effective orally, but there is something in them that makes them burn like an m effer when you toot them). Now that I think about it b/c of a post above, I sniffed a pink benedryl once for shits, that thing burned like an effer too! I would guess it was the pink that made it burn, but those pink opana 10mgs don't burn at all... just the opposite lol... they even smell good... unless they've been bouncing around my disgusting pill ladies purse too long, then they just smell like rez cigs and depression haha.

Dex Spansules on the other hand are great.... put the beads in a glass, bust them with the but end of a butter knife, dump the contents onto a black plate, very easy to separate the beads from the goodness. Pure d amp, its like there is a tube from the nasal cav right to the brain haha. POW! I get the 15s, I like to toot half and take the other half orally, works well and lasts me the whole day. I perform so well at work, feel awesome, and nobody is the wiser. Been rx'ed these for 3 yr now, what a wonderful change in quality of life. If I had this stuff when I was a kid, I would've never got into pain killers.

I hope zohydro is a reality and I can do the same thing- same bead tech. I have unbelievable arthritic pain in my feet hands and hips. I hope my doc will switch me from regular lortabs to zohydro. I would use them the same way as the dex spansules.

When will someone ever edit the title to say "snorted" instead of "snooted." Or am I the only one who notices it?

When will someone ever edit the title to say "snorted" instead of "snooted." Or am I the only one who notices it?

Maybe the OP was using euphemisms for snort, and snoot is one they use. No clue, but I never caught that until you mentioned it. It's kind of funny.