• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

MXE was pretty caustic IME, although people consistently tell me that MXE isn't painful to snort at all, so it may have just been the vendor that I bought it from.

I dont even ^

The only MXE that even had a slight tinge of burn/pain was the off-white stuff I got after my original vendor stopped selling it. The pure white MXE, I didnt even feel it go up my nose.

Definitely something to do with the vendor.

if it hasent been said already 4-meo-pcp hands down, way worse than the 2c's and it lingers for like an hour

most painful drug to insufflate?

ready.. GO

dmt
even just a couple milligrams that i couldnt get back into the bag made me sneeze for 20 mins.

Last edited:
Quetiapine (seroquel) burns. Gravol is shitty too.

Harm reduction - do not snort these drugs!

Last edited:
Half moon generic 15mg oxymophones will straight give you cancer. They taste like the pesticide section at lowes from what people have told me.

Worst burn I got from snorting a drug/pill was a Ecstasy pill, it was green and I don't really remember anything else about it, except I believe it was double or triple stacked. I snorted half and ate half and it burnt for about 15 minutes. Then I was rolling hard and if there was pain anymore I didn't care about it. It was some of the best E I ever did. I am not sure what caused it to burn to bad.

The burn was not all that bad, not like I was in agonizing pain or anything. But as far as I can remember it burnt much more than anything else I ever snorted.

this is a long time ago, but I still remember crystal as being the worst. Feels like you're snorting battery acid.

It's occasionally recommended to snort phenibut...

Don't. It burns like a motherfucker. lol

Never snort barbiturates either, I did that, and...yes...it hurt...a lot. Felt like someone had jammed a nail up my nose.

Piracetam. Don't do it.

Ethylphenidate actually causes a good bit of nasal damage, but piracetam is far more painful.

Both pretty well top everything else by a good bit. I don't really snort stuff anymore.

I've never heard of like half these drugs. All of the research chemicals/"bath salts" scare me.