• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most Euphoric Benzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Tramazi, ya spazzi" - Script day today =D

Alpraz is probably the second best for euphoria for me but not a patch on temazis <3

Would love to sample some of those funky Japanese benzos though.

Euphoria is usually more common for those who take them for Anxiety as the feeling of relief is so, so, so utterly lush :)
People without Anxiety issues are less likely to experience this.
I'd be interested for someone who falls into the latter category to try out Nimetazepam though as that is seriously euphoric :) But if you could get your hands on it then I'd be flabbergasted!
Tis very rare.

Problem is I've been diagnosed (by multiple expert opinions) with VERY severe GAD, among other things, to the point where I am able to collect disability. And benzos still just don't seem to do a damn thing for me.

As for temazepam, I've been scripted it in Canada a few times by my GP, it's never been too difficult to get and my pharmacy always has it in stock (unlike most of the meds I'm on now - dilaudid, dexedrine, and parnate in particular) but as it's one of the more hypnotic benzos the only way you're going to see it is for insomnia. And I had to ask for it directly after valium and ativan SL failed to work. Actually, I gave my doctor a choice between long, medium, and short-acting (nitrazepam, temazepam, and triazolam respectively) but I already had a good idea he'd choose the medium one, temazepam has a great duration for normal sleep - what I wasn't expecting was an initial script of 60mg/night, I was worried about getting single 15's.

Last edited:
Alprazolam has always been the most euphoric for me, with clonazepam coming in a close second. I suspect midazolam might have taken the #1 spot had I shot it, but I don't inject drugs (yet) so it fell slightly short of its potential. I don't agree at all with most people here that temazepam is amazingly euphoric - average benzo for me.

Last edited:
1. Alprazolam (oral)
2. Clonazepam (oral)
3. Nitrazepam (oral)
4. Midazolam (oral)
5. Temazepam (oral)
6. Diazepam (oral)
7. Oxazepam (oral)

1. Temazepam
2. Lorazepam
3. Clonazepam
4. Diazepam
5. Alprazolam

Oh God, I wish I could get my hands on more Temazepam. So amazing.

from what i've tried from most to least euphoric...

1)IV loprazolam
2)phenazepam
3)lormetazepam
4)temazepam
5)midazolam
6)nitrazepam
7)diazepam
8 )alprazolam
9)bromazepam
10)clonazepam
11)oxazepam
12)clorazepate
13)tetrazepam

IMHO, Valium wins hands down. Xanax is nice but the sudden drop when it wears off precludes it from being to much fun.

Fletchacet

Euphoria is usually more common for those who take them for Anxiety as the feeling of relief is so, so, so utterly lush :)
People without Anxiety issues are less likely to experience this.
I'd be interested for someone who falls into the latter category to try out Nimetazepam though as that is seriously euphoric :) But if you could get your hands on it then I'd be flabbergasted!
Tis very rare.

v v v
absolutely. i have severe anxiety and deprsonalization/derealization issues and the first time i took valium all those symptoms went away. so the euphoria was mainly the relief it gave and knowing that something could actually treat my bizarre symptoms. benzos are so subjective to each indivdual that i dout there will ever be 1 that everyone feels the best on. differnt strokes...be safe.

Fletchacet

1. Temazepam
2. Lorazepam
3. Clonazepam
4. Diazepam
5. Alprazolam

Oh God, I wish I could get my hands on more Temazepam. So amazing.

I had a steady supply of 30x20mg temazepam with refills every 20 days but got bored of it. Changed it to 30x5mg nitrazepam (which is, equivalence-wise, half the amount, with the same refill every 20 days) and I've been much more satisfied with that. It sucks that I get a smaller amount of drugs, but to me, 5mg nitrazepam beats 20mg temazepam, although 10mg nitrazepam is supposed to be equivalent to 20mg temaz.

Funnily enough, over here clonazepam comes in ridiculous package sizes (good for the drug-seeking pharmacy customer). The 0,5mg pills come in bottles of 150 pills and the 2mgs come in bottles of 100 - that is, the equivalent of 150x10mg Valium or 100x40mg Valium as the SMALLEST package size.=D

1. Butalbital
2. Midazolam
3. Triazolam
4. Zolpidem
5. Zaleplon
6. Alprazolam
7. Methocarbamol
8. Carisoprodol
9. Clonazepam - calming only; any below I consider dysphoric
10. Lorazepam
11. S-Zopiclone
12. Oxazepam
13. Diazepam
14. Temazepam

Throwing my hat in the ring for temazepam, it's pretty rare where I live though. So as a practical choice alprazolam

Throwing my hat in the ring for temazepam, it's pretty rare where I live though. So as a practical choice alprazolam

i only read the first page and this one but saw a few mentions of temazepam...

why...?

i was rx'd it for sleep (which it did not help with) but i also took it during the day and noticed no effects at doses up to 60-90mg...

just curious what i'm missing

1. Butalbital
2. Midazolam
3. Triazolam
4. Zolpidem
5. Zaleplon
6. Alprazolam
7. Methocarbamol
8. Carisoprodol
9. Clonazepam - calming only; any below I consider dysphoric
10. Lorazepam
11. S-Zopiclone
12. Oxazepam
13. Diazepam
14. Temazepam

You do know that Butalbital, Zolpidem, Zaleplon,Methocarbamol, Carisprodrol, and Zopiclone are not benzos right? I mean this is for the most euphoric BENZO..

Anyways I have a lot of experience with benzos, and I would have to say IV Midazolam takes the cake for me. After that probably Temazepam, Alprazolam, and Diazepam in that order

benzoooooos

Zopiclone and Ezopiclone are not benzos but they do bind to bz on GABA a. So its a toss up.. But I just ate a bottle of ezopiclone yesterday and felt little to know euphoria.
Also I think that temazepam is actually pretty euphoric, I dont see how he put it in the dysphoric list. But everyone likes different benzos. PS- Can you get midazolam prescribed or just used in a hospital? Also if you can get it prescribed what are some talking points for your psychiatrist. I am very good at getting what I want from the psych, in the recent past I have had temazepam, lorazepam, alprazolam, diazepam, flurazepam, clonazepam (love it, probably would like alprazolam better but Im a heavy smoker which breaks it down quickly), nitrazepam, banana clonazepam (generic clonazepam from indian website), and thats all I can think of atm. Probably my faves out of those are clonazepam, lorazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and diazepam. I liked flurazepam but it is a partial agonist and its half way house is way too long and started to cause chest pains.
sp0r

You do know that Butalbital, Zolpidem, Zaleplon,Methocarbamol, Carisprodrol, and Zopiclone are not benzos right? I mean this is for the most euphoric BENZO..

Anyways I have a lot of experience with benzos, and I would have to say IV Midazolam takes the cake for me. After that probably Temazepam, Alprazolam, and Diazepam in that order

mazzy star

Well it all depends on how you use the temazepam.. Try taking 60 mgs while laying in bed. I get a warm euphoria in my chest and heavy eyelids much like an opiate. Taking it during the day and running around wont give too much of an effect. You should know that it is one of the most saught after narcotics in europe.

sp0r

i only read the first page and this one but saw a few mentions of temazepam...

why...?

i was rx'd it for sleep (which it did not help with) but i also took it during the day and noticed no effects at doses up to 60-90mg...

just curious what i'm missing

I bet this is the most repeated thread topic on bluelight.

1. valium
2. halcion, xanax, ativan (depending on mood. though if i want xanax, i'd rather have halcion--same thing but better imo)
3. kpin

all i've tried.

im not a fan of benzos ive done them maybe 3 times. BUT Alprazolam XR Extended Releases are the sickest green spaceship pills. i woke up naked in a house about 20 miles from where i started after taking 2 of those 3mg pills with ZERO tolerance

Where do you all get your Benzos from?

I use UN...PH... for Zopiclone and Etizolam. Are there any othe safe sites to buy meds from? Or do you lot use dealers? Pm me.

I like sleeping pills a lot =D

Eve xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.