• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most Euphoric Benzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have serious anxiety problems then just being able to do things and talk to people in ways that you could never have done without the benzos can definitely be euphoric in itself.

I do agree though that in general benzos are not traditionally euphoric except for a few of the hypnotic benzos, or if combined with opiates or alcohol (which is not recommended for high doses of either as can be dangerous combing two sedatives, risk of respiratory depression)

This is the magic of benzos IME.

How i wish id never abused them as the tolerance built has since somewhat diminished this effect they once had on me,i can remember being able to talk to people or just walk down the street or go certain places without a feeling of nervousness,fear and racing thoughts.

It felt like i was myself again.I think this was my euphoria :)

......and then i built said tolerance and started taking more and more until i discovered mixing them with opiates and weed gave me a news sense of euphoria until ive now tried to stop all that and am on prescribed citalopram.

:(

Yes I suppose not being anxious and being free of panic attacks is pure euphoria on its own. I realize this about once a month, especially now, because my tolerance has built up and I take more than my prescribed dose resulting in a period of about a week that I have no xanax to control my anxiety and panic attacks. Im having one right now and it is not fun.

I find etizolam pretty mood-lifting I must say!

Apart from that, temazepam. It's all about the hypnotic benzos :)

All in moderation ofc; if I am silly then I stop getting anything off them at all

i've had a lot of benzos and xanax is my favorite though i don't find any benzo to be "euphoric"

i've had a lot of benzos and xanax is my favorite though i don't find any benzo to be "euphoric"

Here is my experience with Benzo's. When I was 17 I had surgery and they gave me a shot IV of Valium to calm me down before the surgery. It hit me like Heroin. I was out and drunker then a half gallon of liquor.

Later though that went away. I IV 100mgs of Valium years later and felt nothing.

I think your mind gets used to Benzos because not only do they do nothing anymore, but you can quit for years and your do not loose your tolerance. I have tried EVERY benzo and they are all the same in my experience. Has anyone had the same experience?

Sorry if someone else posted something like this, but the thread was to long to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.