• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most Euphoric Benzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Among all the Benzos you've tried (besides Flunitrazepam) which do you find as the most euphoric?

And is nitrazepam and midazolam euphoric at all

Ive had Midazolam, self administered IV, many of times....
I didnt find it to be very euphoric, even at doses of 10mg and above all at once,
just feels like a very strong dose of diazepam, at about 50-70mg (just without as much euphoria).. it is extreemly short acting, and the whole experience is nearly over in 45-60 minutes...

To be honnest, i hate the shit now.. ived nearly OD'd on it once, and it gives you the worst amnesia you could think of.. You wont remember fuck all of what your doing about 5-10minutes after administration....

This benzo, IMO is NOT safe for recreation..
But each to their own i supose..

Last edited:
Ive had Midazolam, self administered IV, many of times....
I didnt find it to be very euphoric, even at doses of 10mg and above all at once,
just feels like a very strong dose of diazepam, at about 50-70mg (just without as much euphoria).. it is extreemly short acting, and the whole experience is nearly over in 45-60 minutes...

To be honnest, i hate the shit now.. ived nearly OD'd on it once, and it gives you the worst amnesia you could think of.. You wont remember fuck of what your doing about 5-10minutes after administration....

This benzo, IMO is NOT safe for recreation

If you enjoy sedation over euphoria than its a great benzodiazepine IMO

This is prolly cuz I'm up at 5 am but I spreaded 65 mgs of dex over till about 4 to get my fucking work done. Yea even when I don't have my script for a few days tolerance sucks anywway 4mg of those 2mg purepacs and 2 valium knocked me out. I don't know how some of you get nothing from lorazepam....its probabaly cuz their purepacs I used to get them all the time and eat em don't know if they were purepacs tho.......anyway I'm gonna have to say that doees as good if not better than clon. Just muscle relaxation.

i am so sad my tolerance is ridicolous to benzos, i remember 1mg xanax had me sooo sedated and the hours flew by, nowadays literally 5 bars of xanax i can walk, talk, and be fine just feel the 5min relief from it..i went for oral surgery was given IVed valium 10mg (lol) and an IV barbiturate forgot the name i was up for it all, they kept trying to inject more to put me out, nothing..when they left i wa slike WTF so pushed the pl.unger in more, no amnesia...i wish i can take 1mg kpin/xanax/10mg valium and be screw faced, but not nemore my doc knows i had a mass tolerance "weaned me to .5 three times a day kpin verse xanax 4mg a day" but 90 .5 kpin go by in 2 days, which is soo shameful.

I haven't got shit outta xanax in a year. I dunno. I get asked all the time if I want any bars. I don't like those blue pills.

Temazepam isn't really euphoric. It can be but I swear it has cause me psychotic episodes before, and prevented them, but moreso giving them when I'm having a bad night.

Lorazepam seems to fit me perfect as long as its purepac subling...very lavish

Clonazepam goes under lorazepam on my favorite list because the muscle relaxation loraz lacks.

Etizolam is a bit intense. I dunno , but it seemed uber subtle in a stimulating/slow way.

Diazepam I don't get it! lol. Its a muscle relaxer riiight?:|

I haven't got shit outta xanax in a year. I dunno. I get asked all the time if I want any bars. I don't like those blue pills.

Temazepam isn't really euphoric. It can be but I swear it has cause me psychotic episodes before, and prevented them, but moreso giving them when I'm having a bad night.

Lorazepam seems to fit me perfect as long as its purepac subling...very lavish

Clonazepam goes under lorazepam on my favorite list because the muscle relaxation loraz lacks.

Etizolam is a bit intense. I dunno , but it seemed uber subtle in a stimulating/slow way.

Diazepam I don't get it! lol. Its a muscle relaxer riiight?:|

I'm glad the Lorazepam is working for you!

I'm glad the Lorazepam is working for you!
Im still deciding my doctor thinks im drug seeker for knowing that the dose of Valium was not equvelient to my prior dose of Klonopin and I told him there are several charts that shows the up to date quota. He thinks its drug seeking and 2 benzos is ok but 2 stimulants isn't. Next doctor in line? bunch of assholes. I think this pharmacy is playing games....I have recieved no call and its been 30 minutes.....

Im still deciding my doctor thinks im drug seeker for knowing that the dose of Valium was not equvelient to my prior dose of Klonopin and I told him there are several charts that shows the up to date quota. He thinks its drug seeking and 2 benzos is ok but 2 stimulants isn't. Next doctor in line? bunch of assholes. I think this pharmacy is playing games....I have recieved no call and its been 30 minutes.....

How's it going with the Temazepam?

How's it going with the Temazepam?
got the refill my problem is beyond that though. they noticably stole my pills and the lady looked at my n70mg damp bigged eyes and refilled when asked. I dont even like temazepam but I have little valium left so I may have to have a friend lend me some loraz if I cant call my doctor tomorrow and get a script for 2mg pills...how would I get purepacs? I have never had ativan dissolve sooooo quickly and I swear its the best thing since xanax when I first tried it. these 5mg valium suck. I have nerve damage so it helps the muscles other than that nothing. its lammmmeeeee....I am trying the combo one more time though 25mgs so far of diaz and im taking 2 or 3 15mg tammies. think ill be straight with my tolerance Blood? Come to chicagggooo already and bring your kitten with you =D=D=D=D

got the refill my problem is beyond that though. they noticably stole my pills and the lady looked at my n70mg damp bigged eyes and refilled when asked. I dont even like temazepam but I have little valium left so I may have to have a friend lend me some loraz if I cant call my doctor tomorrow and get a script for 2mg pills...how would I get purepacs? I have never had ativan dissolve sooooo quickly and I swear its the best thing since xanax when I first tried it. these 5mg valium suck. I have nerve damage so it helps the muscles other than that nothing. its lammmmeeeee....I am trying the combo one more time though 25mgs so far of diaz and im taking 2 or 3 15mg tammies. think ill be straight with my tolerance Blood? Come to chicagggooo already and bring your kitten with you =D=D=D=D

I bring my kitten with me nearly everywhere I go. Completely in love with her. Come to AZ and I can show you her.

I'd say Bromazepam, Alprazolam. But I dont feel any high of Lorazepam but it's not bad against anxity.

edit: just tried Clonazepam and it kick's ass ! no real euphoria , I agree, taken at 3mg dose without any tolerance and a joint. I was really fucked up !!! but heavy memory impairment

Last edited:
i took valium for anxiety for a long while and the only thing euphoric about it was the relief that im not going to have a panic attack for the next 24 hours and maybe get a good nights sleep

1. Halcion (Triazolam)
2. Xanax (Alprazolam)
3. Valium/Klonopin (Diazepam/Clonazepam)
Notes: Ativan (Lorazepam) and Restoril (Temazepam) Very weak for me
(No experience with Versed (Midazolam)

i have taken low moderate and also relatively high doses of benzos ( 4 xanax bars with no tolerance for example ) and have never felt any euphoria. all they do is put me to sleep or drain my energy. there is none of the euphoria that comes with opiates. i dont think benzos really cause a dump in happy brain chemicals like H or hydromorphone does, i think they just kinda like lowere brain activity to calm you. This is why opiates are the drug for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.